The Coffee Date

The Curse Of The Letter "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Thank you”

Kris and I both said in unison after the waitress put down the two Frappuccino that we ordered a while ago. I could still feel her presence so I diverted my attention from the mouth-watering drinks to the lady and I think I know the reason why her foot seems to be planted on the ground. I saw her smiling flirtatiously to Kris and I immediately gave her a death glare-the one that can slice through your soul- and cleared my throat, upon seeing my reaction she immediately flushed from embarrassment since she had only been acknowledge of my existence just now. She must’ve mistaken me as Kris’ girlfriend because upon seeing me stabbing her with my eyes she immediately bowed and apologizes and took off. Ha! That’s right scaredy cat! Run off to your mommy!

 

 

 

“Why are you smirking?” Kris asked curiously and I immediately looked at him and flushed from embarrassment.

 

“Uh, nothing” I said awkwardly.

 

“You know, you remind me of someone” he said

 

“Huh?” I grabbed my Frappuccino and took a sip and the glorious taste almost made me cry right on the spot and kidnap who ever angel sent from heaven made this glorious drink.

 

“I just happen to know someone who always smirks”

 

“Oh is that so?”

 

“Yeah..” he said monotonously and lift his drink up, I looked at him; puzzled not really knowing why he would do such thing

 

He chuckled when he saw my expression. “Let’s make a toast”.

 

“What for?”

 

“For marking this day as the day we officially became friends” he gave me a heart-stopping smile and I toast my drink with his. I think I just got friend-zoned.

 

“Well now that we are officially friends. Why don’t you tell me about yourself?” Kris asked happily.

 

“Uh, there’s really nothing interesting about me. The word ‘BORING’ was actually my middle name.”

 

“Aw, come on don’t be such a party pooper.” I just let out a giggle since it’s not every day you get to meet a -faced good looking guy who happens to have a cute whiney side.

 

He pouted and sighed in defeat. “Okay. Fine. I guess I’ll just have to tell something about myself instead”

 

“Well I’m Kris. My real name is Li Jiaheng and I’m half and half.” He said. I looked at him confuse on what he just said. ‘Half and half’? what the effin’ poo poo is that?

 

He must’ve notice my confuse expression so he followed his statement not long after. “I’m half Canadian and half Chinese”

 

“Oh,” that’s all I managed to say. Well, he’s nationality is kinda cool.

 

“..And I have an alpaca named Ace.” he finishes. I chuckled at his last words.

 

 

 

He sighed out of the blue maybe because of the fact that we couldn’t discuss the subjects about me. It’s not that I don’t want him to know anything about me, it’s just that I’m not really good with this kinds of stuffs. He took a sip of his drink and almost choked when he saw my bag

 

“*cough* *cough* is that a Gucci?” he said out of breath.

 

“Uh, yeah” I awkwardly said.

 

“You like Gucci?” he asked. Why is he even asking me this? Is he some k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter