Kangin

The Curse Of The Letter "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Heerin if you're reading this right now, don't read the following text. coz, uh its kinda similar with you situation. yeah you know what i mean

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Kangin Oppa!”

 

Upon hearing my voice, Kangin immediately turned around and look for the voice. He stopped in his steps and waited for me to catch up.

 

“What’s up Oppa?” I said, out of breath when I finally able catch up with him.

 

“Nothing much by the way, are you sick?” the latter brought his hands to my forehead as if testing if I have a fever or whatsoever.

 

“I’m perfectly fine, why would you think of that?” I said then slapped his hands away.

 

“Why did you suddenly call me ‘Oppa’? You never call me that before,”

 

“Uh, I just thought it’s time for a change and besides you like it when somebody calls you ‘Oppa’” I half lied, well I actually decided on calling him that when I found out that one thing that he looks for a girl is someone who would call him ‘oppa’ 24/7.

 

“Okay whatever you say midget” I playfully glared at him and he let out a laugh.

 

“Just kidding you know I love you too much” he said. Well I just hope he loved me more than a friend, because that’s how I feel about him. I never knew at first that it will come down to this, I mean falling in love with my best friend, isn’t that what you always see on TV? But this is reality and I could say that not all the shows will remain on television, sometimes things really do happen.

 

 

 

After some walk, talk and some painful flicking on foreheads we arrived at our classroom. The old and dirty hell hole, and don’t even let me start on my animal of a classmates. As usual, I sat at my seat with a sigh and glance at the windows while the classroom turns into a jungle. I had been peacefully planning on my head on how will my wedding will be with Kangin Oppa when he nudged me on the shoulders.

 

“Do you have the notes from yesterday? I kinda forgot to write it down” I rolled my eyes at his statement.

 

“Yeah sure if sleeping in class is what you call forgetting to write down the notes”

 

“Yeah, yeah, I know I’m sorry, I just really slept late the night before that so I didn’t receive the normal 8-hour rest”

 

“Whatever you say giant” I sighed and got my notebook out of my bag. Actually I’m more than happy to lend it to him but I want to a little, like those sweet cat-dog lover fights you see on TV. Okay maybe I’m watching a little too much TV shows lately but who cares.

 

“Thanks” he said when he grabbed the notebook out of my hands and gave me a heart stopping smile.

 

The teacher came a few minutes later and we do the routine, bowing our heads to show our respects and continue on whatever crap we were doing earlier while leaving the teacher stressed for the whole period.

 

 

 

“Okay class you may take your recess” the teacher said after the lesson almost out of voice, courtesy of shouting every 2 minutes for those hooligans to shut up.

 

I grabbed my wallet from my bag and put it in my pocket.

 

“Ready?” Kangin said. I looked at him and gave him a smile and a nod.

 

We walked side by side and of course, people will always think that we are a couple already so we stop every now and then just to clarify them that we are JUST best friends. Well you guys shouldn’t wait too long cause I bet after I confess my feelings for him all of you will be envious of my perfect relationship with this perfect guy beside me.

 

 

 

“Two pretzels and a couple of banana milks please” Kangin oppa said and after the lunch lady gave the food to him he gave me the other Choco-coated pretzel and a carton of banana milk. Oh how gentlemanly of him.

 

“Thanks” I said then gave him a smile and walked towards our usual seat.

 

 

 

“I don’t really get why people always think of us a couple” he said while munching on his pretzel.

 

“Y-yeah i-I don’t get it either” I said with a nervous laugh. What if he rejected me when I confess to him? no, no that will surely hurt. Okay Mina, get a hold of yourself, of course he likes you too. He’s always so sweet towards you and he always holds your hands and kisses your cheek right? So it will be impossible for him to not like you. Think positive okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter