Accident

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon came out of the teachers’ office and sigh. She has been in hell for two hours for listening Miss Hyoyeon keep yelling at her. Well... Miss Hyoyeon known as the ‘Witch’ in school so, that’s not so surprising to see her face turned so scary and ugly.

When Jiyeon is walking lifelessly in the corridor, her friend, Eunjung came to greet her.

“So.. How was it? Is the witch going to curse you?” Eunjung put on a worry face but try to make her friend laugh.

“Are you kidding me? I thought I was in hell!” Jiyeon answered.

“Jinja? Then, welcome back!!” Eunjung gave a big hug to Jiyeon.

“Yeah..” Jiyeon take the hug and her stomach suddenly growl. They both burst into laugh.

“Hahaha! You must be hungry! Let’s eat!” Eunjung grabbed Jiyeon’s hand.

“Aish! I forget to take my lunchbox this morning and I’ve use all my pocket money to buy Yoseob’s album.. So.. I guess, I can’t eat..” Jiyeon disappointed at herself. She keeps blaming herself for being so careless.

“Hehe! Don’t worry! I’ll spend you today! Let’s go~” Eunjung take Jiyeon to the canteen.

“Gumawo. I’ll pay for it later!” Jiyeon give a big smile to Eunjung.

“Anniya, it’s okay! That’s what best friend do, right?!”

“Owh.” Jiyeon is so glad to have such a nice friend like her. From the day she came to this school, Eunjung always been there for her. They’ve always been together no matter where they go and there’s no any secret that they didn’t share to each other.

“So... Err..” Eunjung try to say something.

                                                                                

“Hmm? What?” Jiyeon is chewing on her food like a cannibal who haven't been eating for years. That show how hungry she is.

“About earlier.. My question.. You haven’t explain to me...”

“What question?” Jiyeon still didn’t get it while continue to chew on her food.

“Geunyang.. Err... About... D-D.. Daniel?”

“Ah! You should’ve says it earlier! But.. Why are you stuttering?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter