Fast Walking

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!!” The boy bashed into Yoseob’s practice room without a knock. His voice was louder than the music that was played. It has successfully managed to shock everyone in the room.

“Ah! Gamchakgiya!..” Yoseob flinched and immediately stopped dancing. He and his dancer turned to the back to see the person calling. What they saw was a tall boy standing bossily with his arm folded with an angry expression.

“Owh? Dongwoon-ah~” When he realized it was Dongwoon, he went to stop the music. He told the dancers to have a break when he went to Dongwoon. He grinned to him, then drank some water to satisfied his sore throat.

“Hyung, are you that busy these day? I can’t even see you here..” The maknae started whining.

“Well.. You know... I’m still in the promotion week..” Yoseob answered casually.

“But then, you should have visited us or something.. Do you really need to live alone at your apartment now?.. Can’t you live with us back?..” Dongwoon pouted.

“Mianhae, I’ll visit you guys later...  Where’s the other?..” Yoseob tried to change the topic before the maknae asked more question. Because he know the question that he wanted to avoid the most will eventually appeared. Since that’s what always happen when he was with someone that was so close to him, so he was used to it.

“Hm? Owh, they’re at the practice room. Let’s go there!” Dongwoon gestured Yoseob to follow him. Since he also missed his group member, Yoseob have no other choice but to go with him.

“Ayy, look at what we have here. The famous Yang Yoseob that has forgotten his entire group members. Or the right word is, the traitor!” Doojoon pointed his index finger to Yoseob, with an obvious faked evil eyes. He tried to crack a joke but yeah... As always, he failed so miserably. No one was laughing. Instead, they ignore him.

“Woah, chinguyah, long time no see bro!” Gikwang and the others started high-fiving with Yoseob. They also make some bro-gestures to each others. Doojoon realized the situation and went to join them.

“This is your punishment!” Doojoon playfully punched on Yoseob’s stomach. Yoseob laughed out loud but eventually started to reply the punches too. And it started like what it always happened before, they were playing punches and chased each other in the room. Exactly like a child. Anyone who passed the corridor will know for sure that it was them.

“Should we stop them?” Jiyeon asked as she stood in front of the door with Eunjung and Daniel. They were watching the scenes with mouth agape. They were a big mess, the room itself was a mess too. To be honest, she was happy, excited to meet Beast, another celebrity other than Yoseob and Daniel. The problem was, this was not a good time.

Jiyeon went to Yoseob’s practice room before to accompany Daniel to find his friend, so that she and Eunjung would have the time for themselves. She was devastated enough, that she needed to spend more time accompany Daniel than being with her long-time-no-see friend and now this... She was getting impatient.

“Err... Don’t you think... We should let them alo-“ Eunjung was cut off.

“And wait till this room get destroyed by them. I don’t think so, Eunjung-ah..” Jiyeon shook her head as a sign of not agreed.

“Yeah, Jiyeon is right. We should stop them.” Daniel agreed and went to do his job. Just after a second greeting with each of the members including his best friend, Yoseob, Daniel immediately became one of them. Playing and chasing around like before. He didn’t manage to stop it, he only made it worse.

“Aish, we shouldn’t have trust him. Look! He’s playing too. Is he joking?” Jiyeon commented furiously.

“If he is, this is not funny. Then why don’t we just leave them?” Eunjung made a suggestion.

“Yeah, but Nana eonnie will be angry at me if I just leave Yoseob without p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter