Concert

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Daebudo.

“How are you tonight? Let me hear you scream!!!” Yoseob put his mic to the crowd while jumping around the stage. The fangirls go wild and started to scream really loud.

“Wow! I like that!! Wanna hear my next song?!” Yoseob screamed to his fan.

“Yessss!!!” The fans are going crazy when Yoseob make a cute flying kiss.

Then, Yoseob started to sing his new song and make thousand of his fan go crazy. The girls keep pushing each other to be close to Yoseob until the bodyguard almost fell but thank god he managed to get up.

Jiyeon’s POV:

Woww! There’re so many people here! I can’t believe I’m at the backstage!! Ahhh! I can die right now!

“Wae? Are you that happy?” The manager suddenly asked me when my face looked so excited. I’m kinda embarrassed so I quickly changed my expression.

“Err... Of course! Hehe! Don’t you?” I smiled to her.

“I’ve been in so many concert so it become a common thing for me already..”

“Ah... So, I’m the only one that excited right now, right?”

“Haha.. Maybe you’re right! You can sit here and watch Yoseob perform while I’m going to check on something.. Okay?”

“Nae, Eonnie!” I once again smiled to her and sat on the chair that she gave me. She slowly disappeared from my sight and I continue to look at my AWESOME IDOL at the stage. I still can’t believe the day where I can see him so close like this.

His dance... His smile... His voice... His... abs?!! OMFG!! That’s just.... I need to take picture of that!! Ahhh!! I got it!!! Sooo cooool! I’m gonna die!!

Hmmm... Is it really true what Eonnie said? I....  changed him? But... how? How is he before?... Aish! I should’ve ask that! But... Eventhough that’s a lie, I would still be happy^_____^

“Eottae? Is it fun to look at him?” Eonnie suddenly sat beside me.

“A-A-Ah! E-E-Eonnie! You’re here!” I shouted in shock. I thought she’s a ghost with her hair almost cover her whole face.

“Waegurae??”

“N-N-No! I’m just sur-surprised! That’s all! So... you’ve finished checked on something?”

“Yeah! Because... Yoseob is done performing!”

“What? That soon?”

“It’s been two hours already, silly! Let’s go help him out! He’s in the waiting room!”

“..... Owh!” Aish! How can this be happening? I still want to hear he sings!

In the waiting room.

“Yoseob-ah!! You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter