Revenge

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel’s POV:

“But she’s alright, right? Why are you m-”

“No, she’s not! You don’t know anything!” He yelled to my face like he wanna kill me before I can finish my word. I flinched when he tighter his grip on my collar. Is he really trying to kill me? What did I do wrong?

“Yah! Calm down! She said she’s alright! Wh-“ His strong grip made me lost my voice right away. I was chocked!

“She’s not! She was being pushed by that girl!” He yelled louder. What? I was shocked by that. Jinja?

“Yah! You heard me?!”He once again yelled to my face. My voice is now completely stucked. Jiyeon quickly grabbed on Yoseob’s arm and tell him to let go of me before he chocked me to death. Now, I’m really glad Jiyeon is here. If not, Yoseob would at least chock me until I fainted before he realized to let go of me.

“Uhhuhukkk! Uhhhuukk!” He finally let go of my collar. Jiyeon is now officially my life saver.

“Now apologize!” He ordered with a strict face when Jiyeon gave me a glass of water that the girl left earlier. I guess that girl come here for a reason. I wanted to drink the water first but Yoseob’s face looks like he doesn’t hesitated to kill me if I didn’t do it right now. Anyone would think he’s carrying a gun with that kind of face.

“Yah, Oppa! Don’t make a big fuss about this. I told you I’m alright!” Jiyeon slapped on Yoseob arm gently and pouted. If I was Jiyeon, I would have just slapped it harder. But his death stare to me couldn’t make me say anything else but to say what he wanna hear.

“Neh. I’m really sorry, Jiyeon. I will do anything for you. So, please accept my apology,” I put the glass on the table and bowed 90° to make that brat satisfied.

“Anniya, you don’t need to bow! I’m really alright! Don’t worry!” Jiyeon stopped me when I was gonna bow deeper. She sounds so guilty that I have to do this.

“Ppalli! Drink the water!” The worry Jiyeon once again took the water for me. I can feel Yoseob’s stare when she did that. Hmm... Why is he like this? Don’t tell me he’s jealous or something? Wait! He really is jealous. I smirked.

“Gumawo, Jiyeon. Let me send you home, kay?” I spoke after drinking the water. I finally feel better now.

“Nehh?” Both of them said in unison. I can’t help but giggled at their shock faces.

“What? It’s getting late now,right? And I want to pay back for what I done to Jiyeon. Isn’t that’s what you want?” I smiled innocently to Yoseob and then to Jiyeon. She quickly replied my smile but Yoseob... of course not. Why would he be smiling at this time? He gave me a stare before said something.

“Yah! She’s my manager now! She can’t go home before me.” Yoseob is trying to tell what Jiyeon should be doing now. But, it’s obvious that he want her to stay with him.

“Arraso. I called noona to send you home now and I’ll be sending Jiyeon home, okay?” I quickly dialled his previous manager before he managed to answer. Whatever his answer is, I’ll be sending Jiyeon home.

“Yeobeoseyo, noona! Where are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter