Who's That Guy!

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you like him huh?” Eunjung drank her coffee. She put her gaze to the girl who was sitting in front of her.

“Err... I don’t know. I’m not sure. But I hate it when he looked like he doesn’t care about me. Just like when I asked him permission to go out with you, he said that I don’t need to do that.. But I ..”

“I told you to just go but you didn’t want.. That’s your own fault..”

“But still... That’s what Nana eonnie told me to..” Jiyeon explained.

“Tcch, like you care. You never really listen to the rules before.. you’re always late to school, didn’t do homework, run at the corridor-“ Eunjung was cut off.

“Arraseo, I get it! Yeah, you’re right. But he should at least show that he cares.. He was like-“

“Now you’re mad that he doesn’t care? Then why don’t you do something that makes him care about you..” Eunjung suggested.

“Like what? Get injured?”

“Wow, nice idea!”

“Yah, neo micheoseo?”

“Haha.. Kidding.. But actually, I mean it. You don’t have to really injured yourself, just act like you want to.. Eottae?” Eunjung’s eyes searching for something.

“No, that’s stupid. He wouldn’t believe it.. He will think I’m crazy and just a stupid teenager who doesn’t know anything about everything... Aish, what am I saying?(*knocked on her head*) Wait... Yah! HAM EUN JUNG! Give me back my phone!” Jiyeon yelled. Everyone in the cafe turned to look at her, some of them even chocked on their drinks.

“Wait... Just a little... Ah!... Finish!! Here’s your phone!” Eunjung gave her back after typing the message. Jiyeon hissed furiously.

“NEO JINJA-“

“Shh, stop yelling already. I just did what you wouldn’t do. Sit down already, everyone is looking at you..” Eunjung whispered to her best friend in front of her. She was still angry, judging from her unexplainable expression and black aura.

“You’ll regret that. I’ll revenge on you someday..” Jiyeon warned with a fury eyes.

“Great. Can’t wait.” Eunjung take a sip on her drinks again, while making a mischievous smile.

“Aish, what did you sent him??!!” Jiyeon yelled again. The waitress sighed at the scenes.

“You saw it there~..hehe..” Eunjung giggled. She then casually asked the waitress to pack up their coffee, as they’re going out already. The waitress nodded and did what she was told. They went out, or to be more exact, Eunjung went out by dragging Jiyeon who was still in mental breakdown.

10p.m. Han River.

From: Jiyeonnie

Oppa... please come to the park at the Han River. I really don’t know what to do.. I... I probably should just die.

“What is wrong with this girl!” Yoseob muttered under his breath, after checking the message for millions time. He panted as he have been running for don’t know how long. The walked to Han River seems like a long journey, when he was still in state of worried about what the girl will do.

“Aish, jinja. I should have just driving the car here!” Yoseob got frustrated, as he still hasn’t seen her. His eyes went wild, from left to right, to search for the girl. He prayed for the safety of the girl, while wiping his forehead full of sweats.

The people there saw him, and of course, most of them recognized him. They were wondering what he was doing as he was running nonstop. Some whispered saying that maybe he was searching for someone, or proba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter