Call Me Oppa

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, are you sure about this?” Eunjung asked. Probably the millions time now.

“Neh, my princess. Stop worrying about everything and just follow me.” Daniel pushed Eunjung’s back gently to get her into his car. He gave a sweet smile to Eunjung. Eunjung on the other hand still blushing when she heard Daniel said the words ‘my princess’, the words keep echoing in her head.

Before Daniel noticed it, she quickly shrugged it off and replied the smile back. Daniel closed the car door where Eunjung seated and heading to the driver seat. But, he stopped when he saw a crowd of girls running to him.

“Oppa, where are you taking her? Can’t you take me too?” The fan girls started crowded the Daniel’s car when they saw how Daniel took Eunjung to the car. Some of them trying to get Eunjung out of Daniel’s car, but thanks to Daniel fast reflex, he stopped them before they manage to do something.

“Yah, don’t do this to Oppa. Go away before I’m mad.” Daniel faked a serious face. The girls started to get worry but they still didn’t budge.

“So, you guys really want me to be mad huh? Fine, I won’t ever talk to you guys anymore. Or I probably should just transfer to another school, right?”

“Neh?!!??”  The girls’ eyeballs immediately went wide with Daniel’s sudden statement.

“Andwaeyo, Oppa~!!! Hajimma! Arraso Oppa, we’ll go now. Girls, ppalli!!!”  One of the girls, probably the leader, make a quick move before anything got worse by telling them to do what Daniel’s said, which is their only option for now.

Daniel giggled with himself when he saw how quick the girls can actually run when they need to. He continued to walk to his seat. After he went inside the car, he saw Eunjung looking at him with curiousness all over her.

“Yah, what happened? What did you tell them that they run away like that?” Eunjung asked with full of curiosity.

“Hmm? Ah.... Nothing... Geunyang...”

“Yah, tell me.” The not satisfied Eunjung spoke.

“It’s really nothing. I just told them to go, and they did..” Daniel tilted his head to Eunjung.

“Jinja? Yah, neo jinja daebak..”  Eunjung was in awe by Daniel’s popularity. Even though she always with him in this couple of weeks, thanks to her loyal friend that didn’t go to school after being recruited as her crush personal manager, but then, she’s still not used to it.

“Tcchh.. Why are you calling me yah all the time? Can you at least call me by my name? Or maybe Oppa?” Daniel was not so pleased by the way Eunjung called him. Most of the girls in the school call him Oppa, no, ALL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter