What's up With This Brat?

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob’s POV:

*BAM!*

Someone bashed into our room and shut the door harshly. WTH! It makes me and Jiyeon flinched like hell. I looked at Jiyeon. Her face looked so shock and she almost scream but didn’t. She grabbed my arm automatically searched for safety just in case the person that came in wants to harm us.

But.... When we both looked at the person that’s sitting on the floor panting, I admit that I was happy to see him. Daniel!

“Yah! Daniel? What are you doing-“  I was cut off.

“Oppa! Gwenchana? What are you doing here?” Jiyeon suddenly spoke. I thought she was still in shock. Thank god she’s alright. Wait! Oppa? She know him? But, how?

“Ah... Uhhuh... Gwen... huhhhhuhh... Gwenchana,” Daniel still trying to catch his breath. He must have running until here just then. He slowly dragged himself up even though he’s tired.

“Jinja?  Then why are you panting?” Jiyeon looked at Daniel worried.

“It’s ...huhhhhu.... Someone chased me until here... Errmm... Am I interrupting? I’m sorry for bashing here suddenly when you two...,” He put his hand into his pocket. Just one of his habits.  Then, his eyes slowly looking down at Jiyeon’s hand whose still grabbing my arm.

 “AH! Err.. Ah! It’s not what you thinking!” Jiyeon quickly let go of her hands shyly while jumping a bit and waving her hand innocently to Daniel. I don’t know why but I was kinda disappointed when she did that. Why is she trying so hard to tell Daniel about that?

“Ah.. I thought I was interrupting. Hehe! Btw, what are you doing here?” Daniel asked curiously. I guess he didn’t know that Jiyeon worked for me.

You probably wonder why I didn’t talk at all. I just... really don’t know what to say. It was like no words want to come out of my mouth. I was speechless when I saw them talking like they’ve known each other for a long time. I did try to join their conversation but I don’t know when. They keep exchanged question to each other. Maybe, they went to same school?

“Yah! You brat! Why didn’t you answer my call?! I was searching for your room like a lost puppy, you know!” Daniel suddenly looked at me who am already lost to nowhere.

“Ah...” I answered short.

“What? Just ‘Ah...’? Yah!” Daniel tried to imitate the way I said ‘Ah...’ and knocked on my head with his strong finger. It’s hurt like I was being smack.

“Yah! It’s hurt! Are you going to make a hole in my head?” I yelled and tried to knock on his head but he managed to dodge it. Damn it!

We ended up chasing each other in the small room when everything was mess up by us. When I thought I finally got him, he just used one of his hands to push my head and grinned like he won this battle. I tried to use my hand to reach him but I failed miserably. It’s really not fair that he have those strong arms to push my little head from coming to him. Aish! This scene is so embarrassing! Like a little child being pushed on the head by a big man. 

I saw Jiyeon just stand there and giggled at us.

(YS:Yah! Author! How dare you make me embarrass in front of Jiyeon!)

(Author: Hahahah! Good job! *thumbs up**rofl*)

*KNOCK* (2X)

Both of us including Jiyeon turned our attention to the door right away.

“Is there anyone there? I’m here to deliver this water.” A female sound spoke outside the door. Delivery? That must be the manager order.

“Neh.” Jiyeon answered the girl and make a step towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter