Frustration

Confession - CL and Zico

"Andwae.. I can't do this.. You have to understand me"

"I do but it's not easy for me.." Zico held CL's arm and looked at CL in the eyes. He felt disappointed at how CL was actually trying to avoid any eye contact with him. She didn't have to do that to him.

"Do you think it's easy for me too?" CL frowned. She didn't feel frustrated at him. She was just not happy at how things turned out this way. She was actually using Zico as a place for her to throw all her frustration and the way he is acting isn't helping her at all. It made her even more upset. She didn't want to look at him in the eye, she felt bad for him. She had to do this to make him stay away from her. Didn't she told him a few days back to trust her if fate was playing it's game on them. Why is he acting like this?

"Ok... I understand. I will let you go.." Zico sighed while he looked down to the floor. He didn't have any choice but to do this. 

CL truned her head to face Zico. She was the one who asked for this to happen but why is she feeling hurt when he decided to let her go? CL doesn't want to show him what she was feeling, so she tried her very best to smile.

"Are you happy now? Thats what you want me to say right?" CL was surprised to see Zico's angry expression. Well, he does have the right to be angry.

"I'm not! I had to do this.." her voice trailed off, getting softer with every word.

"Are you playing? Are you playing with me?" Zico's voice was loud, almost a shout or maybe it was definitely a shout. It's just that she didn't want to accept the fact that he was shouting at her. She couldn't understand why he was so angry. Zico stood up, sighed again for the last time and kicked the chair he was sitting at previously. Then, he left. Just like that, CL's tears fell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL's words kept on playing on his mind like a broken mp3 player.

"When you see me on the street or anywhere else. Act like you don't know me..."

Isn't it enough for her to leave him? Why did she have to say that to him? He had enough of dealing with her and her contract! Damn that contract who started all this! They have been a happy couple until YG talked about the contract. Zico shook his head. He remembered doing things for her. Making sushi and kimbap for her. Always comforting her when she need them. Suddenly it hits him. He was always the one giving, never did he been receiving. He knows she wanted to do something for him but there's always something that prevented her from doing that. Maybe it was his fault too. This is like the game of love where the person who always give, is the person who is on the losing side. Which means the one on the winning side would have no problem of mistreating the losing one since he is always giving. He hated that fact. Maybe pride was the one thing that always prevented her from doing things for him. Yes, Pride! Even this break up is because of her pride. Stupid pride she had! 

It's fine. He is going to make her regret ever making him feel this way! Does she think he is her toy which she can play with and throw him away when she gets tired of playing with him?! If she wants to play this game, he will play this game as well. Let us see who will suffer most in this game!