His debut

Confession - CL and Zico

"Oh! He looks interesting!" Chaerin exclaimed.

"You're just trying to say that for yourself. Chaerin-ah~" Dara turns to look at Chaerin, she was still smiling widely.

"Aniya.. He is funny. Ahh~ chaemisseo." 

Everyone would agree. It was a popular search topic in korea. A hip hop boy group called Block B has a member named Zico who immitate Chaerin's rap part in Can't Nobody. Chaerin thought she could take a look at it since it's so popular . She was surprised to see that he actually looked like her when he immitate her. So she got curious. She watched the whole show of "Block B Match Up'.

She was amused that Block B is a group that is actually interesting and they do whatever they want to do without worrying of what people say. Come on! Thats not a normal behavior of an idol group but she feels that Block B is the only group that will fit in well with being real. 

"CL-sshi~! I'm hungry.. Please do for me bibimbap~"

She coiuld hear Bom screaming from outside of her room. She called back to Bom,

"Aigo. Unnie! I teach you how to make it so many times already."

"Ara.. Hajiman, I am too hungry to have any energy to make myself.. tuwajusaeyo~"

Chaerin laughed at Bom's reply. She knew it would be like this, Bom unnnie never change even though Chaerin always nag at her about being so lazy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeil hyung. Right now, you are going off key.."

"Ye.. I'll try one more time"

Jiho smiled. He admires Taeil's voice, he was sure it was one of the best vocalist in Korea. Jiho is already working on the next comeback song. He wants to make sure that this song is something that everyone can enjoy and sing to easily at noraebang. He can imagine their fans shouting out this song during live performances. Theyy don't need to worry about voice pitch, they can just sing or shout out loud. Jiho wants to be able to interact with Block B fans better and what could be greater than singing along to Block B songs together?

"Dashi hyung. One last time..."

"Hyung.. I think Nalina will be huge! It sound so good right now"

Jiho looked over to PO who is resting at the sofa fiddling with his phone.

"Of course it will if we work hard!"

Jiho replied to PO's remarks.

Jiho has never let anyone down when he produce music. Jiho always make sure the person who sings or rap fits with the song. He wants every song he produce creates a different memory. Like the mixtapes he did with Mino and Kyung. There was a funny incident when he tried to rap an english part and his pronounciation sound so terrible and hilarious. He had to give those lines to Mino who rap it perfectly. He likes those small memories whenever he writes a new song. It doesn't matter if it's sad or funny. He just likes it!

Right now, all he wants to think about is to do well since there's been a major increase in the amount of boy groups in korea. He needs to make sure he doesn't lose the crowd's attention.

"Hyung, don't forget you have a live performance with HyunA for her track 'Just Follow'.."

"Ahh.. Matta! I nearly forgot. Alright we'll end the recording for today. Go and rest everyone. You've worked hard!"

"Hwaiting Jiho-ah~!"

Taeil waved at Jiho who was in a rush to exit the recording studio.