Mistake

Confession - CL and Zico

"It's been a month now.. And, I'm probably still a shadow, aren't I?"

Chaerin gave Zico's hand a squeeze. Yes, It's been a month now and they haven't reveal it to anyone or make anything go public. She feels that this isn't the right time yet! This just needed to wait.

"I'm sorry..I'm just scared to tell YG.. He is unpredictable! Besides, in the contract that I've signed, we are prohibited to date! I told you that many times before.."

Zico lets go of Chaerin's hand and made his way to the bridge near a swamp. He lets out a deep sigh. Chaerin blinked her eyes continuously. She was thinking of another method to cheer him up besides doing aegyo. Chaerin stared at Zico, trying to make up something. For the past month of making themself officially dating, she admits to be the one always at the receiving end. Zico is everything a girl wants. Chaerin thought about their picnic date when Zico brought a handmade kimbap. It isn't just a normal kimbap, he put a lot of decoration to it. Well, at first, the kimbap looks messy but when she took a second look, she could see that Zico made a girl's face and with tomato sauce he wrote "Jiho's" by the side. She was so touched! She didn't know he was putting in so much effort for a picnic. What's worse is that she bought sandwhiches from a bakery store nearby. HA! She agree that she might have looked pathetic back then. 

"Scared to tell YG? Or you're just afraid to get embarassed by your fans and seniors that you're dating someone who doesn't respect people?" Chaerin's eye grew bigger, she was taken aback by what he said.Zico's back was on her and she could see him covering his face with his hand.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to.. I was just-" she could hear Zico muttered under his breathe.

"Ssshhhh~" Chaerin approached Zico and gave him a back hug. He must have felt painful and hurt. Why didn't she thought of that? She is so foolish! The day they started dating was actually a few days after the 'Rude Block B towards Thailand' incident. So, Block B stopped promotional activity for their Nanlina comeback. Chaerin thought he is fine with what was happening since he is always cheerful. However, she doesn't know him enough to understand him and his sensitivity. She took granted of him. Her arms tightens around him. 

She can only give him this for now? Tears fell from her eyes, she really thought of how pathetic she is as his girl. Not being able to do anything for him. 

"You want me to tell YG about us? I can tell him if it's for us, you and me.. " I can?

"What was I thinking. I meant that I will go tell him the first thing I do when I step into YG building..Don't worry.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiho held the hands that is hugging him tightly from behind. He loosens her hands and turns to look at her in the eyes. Jiho wiped away the tears from those eyes brought her closer to hug her.

"Aniya~ You don't have to do it. Do it only when you're ready. It isn't good to rush things! I'm sorry I said that earlier. Let's forget about it and continue with our date. OK?"

He can feel her head nodding against his chest. He smiled. Even though they have been dating for only a month, he understands her very well. When she's thinking hard, she will blink her eyes a lot of time. When something upsets her, she will bite her lips first and then, her eyes will wander around. If she is feeling happy, her lips will automatically pout. All the little things like looking at her nails time to time when she's waiting for something. He knew almost everything that she did. 

What was weird is that both of them had never said "I Love You" to each other yet. Even during late night calls, they would say Sweet dreams at most. To be honest, he longs for that three words but let that be the words spoken at the right time. He agrees that now is not the time, yet! 

That day, they spent their day walking around the park in silence, Just smiling and talking for a while at times. What's surprising is that, they don't feel bored, it felt like they communicate really well without even talking to each other. They felt really connected somehow. Jiho loved this feeling. It brought him confusion and comfort. Weird! 

"Should I send you back?"

"At the dorm or YG building?"

"Are u crazy?! Of course the dorm... We don't wanna get caught!"

The both of them laughed. When Jiho dropped off CL at her dorm. Before closing the door, she gave a soft quick kiss on his lips, making him tremble again. Believe it or not, thats the 1st kiss they had since they started dating which means it doesn't include the long kiss at the recording studio. Skinship doesn't seem to be a concern to both of them. So far, it was only holding hands and hugs, and that was enough for him cause he can already feel butterfliesin his stomach doing those things with her. Jiho touched his lips and smiled after CL went into her dorm. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am loving the way the story is turning out. I dunno if I shoud go faster or slower with their relationship. How? Help me!!