Its the end

Confession - CL and Zico

Everything that happened yesterday was still fresh in her mind. Again, she didn't regret what she said, at least she wsa honest. Yes, she wanted him to stay with her, stay beside her and make her feel better. No, she didn't care about what others would say about her anymore. It's time for her to do what she wants to do after being succesfull. Then again... Chaerin sighed. She can't expose it all, she is thankful to YG for making her grow caring for her like her own father, letting her choose freely and making her who she is today. She didn't want to disappoint him. He was too precious, he is family to her. 

All this would have been easier if she and Jiho was careful not to make thei relationship so 'exposed'. They are luky they have not been found out by the reporters. It did made her wonder how their relationship remained a secret whenthey were not even hiding from the public except for wearing all those jackets to cover their faces. She guess that Jiho and her have the face of a normal passerby in Seoul. Thats why they were never found out. 

Chaerin took another tissue from her backpack and blow her nose. She has not been feeling well lately, even Bom realised how she has not been a nagging ahjumma nowadays. All she answered was that she is tired and the members would complain to the dance instructer and Teddy to give us a break from all the hectic schedule. Chaerin knows that she wan't the only one who is facing a problem. Sandara has not been active too lately. She is caught checking her handphone for too may times. After we dance one song, she would check her phone, befre eating, in the middle of eating, after eating. Chaerin wondered if Dara even bring her phone into the toilet to check on it thoroughly. Honstly, she's worried for dara.

"Ssandara Park sshi~ You should stop checking your handphone for now.." Chaerin smiled at Dara who was surprised by her sudden 'greeting'.

"Ouh~ CL-roo... " Dara let out a sigh.

"You want to share?" Chaerin looked at Dara with worried eyes.

"You take care of yourself first.. I am settling this problem today. Don't worry about me!" Dara stood up and walked towards her bag. She turned to look at Chaerin, gave her a weak smile and left the practice room. 

Chaerin smiled to herself. Dara was right, she was the one who needs to take care of herself. She was the one who hasn't solve any problem, how can she solve other's problem! Chaerin stood up and left the practise room. She needs to be in her room right now to think of a solution. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silence between them was killing him. He doesn't know if he should talk first and let her begin the conversation since she was the one who wanted to meet up. Well, what's more important is that she was blatantly glaring at him, making him feel nervous and irritated. Jaehyo looked up at the sky and turn his body to face the river that was in front of hi. This place would be the best place to date with Dara if their relationship wasn't so tense.

"You don't have anything to say?" ahh~ she started talking already.. He should reply to her.

"Like what?" Jaehyo didn't turn to look at her. He had rather look at the calm river than the fierce current of Dara's angry eyes. He could hear Dara's sigh.

"Aren't you being too much?" this time, he did turned to face her. " Souldn't you at least say something t work things out?" 

"okay.. Like what?" 

"Ya! This is why we're arguing all the time! You don't seem to care at all! Never! I am the only one who cares about us! and, I'm tired of it!"

Jaehyo looked at Dara confused. "Did you hear yourself? The main problem is you cared too much. It seems obsessive to me, I hate it!"

"That's me! You have to accept it even though you hate it!" Jaehyo shook his head. He knows that even though he said what was on his mind, she won't listen, the relationship would get worse. This is why he didn't want to try to wrk things out. It's better to leave thing the way they were or it would getworse. He didn't want that!

"What do you want to do now?" Dara voiced out again after a few minute of silence. 

"Let's break up.. Let's end it.. I don't think it'll work out.. at all.."

Just when Jaehyo finished talking, Dara slapped his face. A tight slap that marked Jaehyo's cheeks red. Her tears fell as she massaged her hands which was hurting after she slapped him. 

"That pretty face of yours is ruined now, to my eyes. I hate to even think I saw you and love you... okay.. Let's end it!" Dara's voice was caught in between. She walked away sobbing and wiping her tears. 

Jaehyo who was standing there still, cupped his cheek that was in pain after the slap. She wasn't the only one shedding tears, he fell on his kness and started crying. This is too painful for him to bear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeil Hyung~ Please put make sure that you convey the message properly with that line.. More emotion. We'll do that one more time.."

Zico was guiding Taeil to one of the song that he wrote. He knew that this song was just right for taeil's voice hen he first tried out the beats. This song would be the solo song for Taeil! Actually this song is sincere, it was written from the bottom of his heart. He wish that his song would convey his true feling and hopefully it would be delivered to the audience succesfully.

"Where are you~" Taeil was singing to a part of the song and this time Zico was satsfied with it. 

"You've worked hard hyung.." Zico smiled to Taeil who was inside the recording studio.

"Ya.. It's a really good song.. Where'd you get that inspiration from?"

"Ahh~ Hyung, it's enough that I've given the song to you and not Jaehyo.. Now you want to know my story? Next time.. ok?"

"I was just messing around with you.. Relax!" Taeil laughed and left the recording studio. Zico replayed the song he had just recorded. He was happy how the song turned out to be soo well. This is the kind of impact he wanted to give to people. This is what he felt like for now.. Zico closed his eyes. How can he solve the problm between chaerin and him so that both of them would not get hurt? How?