Far Away

Confession - CL and Zico

Chaerin browsed through the list of countries left to visit. 2NE1 had just finished the tour in New Jersey, the audience was fafastic. It gave her a little strength to think about her life. At least, she have supporters to cheer for her, it made her feel way better  like she is love by many. Chaerin took a sip of her yoghurt drink and glance at Dara. She is a lot better now, Dara is happier than ever for now. She enjoys having world tours and meet up with a lot of fans. 

Chaerin smiled to herself. Everyone is feeling great about this world tour even though they are very tired preparing for every single concert. However, Chaerin doesn't seem to be all happy about it because she'll be far away from him. She thought she could settle things out with Jiho as soon as possiblebut she decided that she should wait for the right time, after the whole tour thing. She doesn't even know how to contact him. She's too embarassed to do that.

"You okay?" Chaerin looked up to see Dara smiing at her.

"eeemm!" Chaeri nodded her head, only to stop halfway and shaking it. "Actually, I'm not.."

"I know.. You want a hug?" Dara opened her arms wide, still smiling widely.

Chaerin moved closer to Dara and hugged her. 

"It doesn't feel the same.." Chaerin blurted out and let go of the hug.

"What?" Dara frowned.

"Your hug makes me feel better but his hug makes me feel warm.. really warm.." Chaerin fiddled with her ingers. She felt awkward talking with Dara about all this mushy stuff going on around her.

"I understand.. The person I loved.. that person, I let him go.. just before the concert" Chaerin looked at Dara and she was smiling. The smile looked sad on Dara's face.

"We weren't right for each other... The love is there but the situation just went.. was just rocky... Nothing was going smooth when we were together." Dara sighed and lift her head up to look at the ceiling.

"How'd you know... that you weren't right for each other?" Chaerin was curious to know. She was actually very scared to know as well. It would hurt her if Jiho and her weren't right or each other.

"I didn't! It just came to me that 'Aahh~ this isn't going to end well' I might just let this go soon before I get too affected by it."Dara cleared and continued, "but I still love him.. just that we love without destiny's consent.. that's all. Love is cruel" 

Chaerin nodded her head. She have to agree with what Dara said. Love is cruel! Chaerin patted Dara on her shoulders and smiled. It was a sincere smile to let Dara know that she is not alone. Dara nodded and pulled Chaerin out of the chair.

"Let's go practise and let all this stupid thoughts out of our mind.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long will the tour be?"

"Thier last concert is in Singapore. 3rd December if I'm not wrong"

Zico nodded, he may have his pokerface on but he was feeling crazy inside.

"It's not long before we have a comeback... Are all the songs ready? You satisfied with it?" Zico nodded.

"What did Cho PD said about our CDs.. when will it be on stores?"

"If nothing goes wrong with the shipping and printing. It should be on stores two weeks from now and we can finally do a HUGE comeback!" Kyung was smiling brightly.

"I don't know. After all of the controversy.. I don't know if I'm ready to be out there and face all the criticism.."

"Ya... Jiho.. Among all that criticism, there are still fans who will chant for us no matter what. They are like family, our BBCs.."

Jiho laughed and nodded. He agreed with Kyung completely. Of course there are fans who left them but Jiho didn't blame them for it. It was his mouth that lurted out things like that in the first place. The reporters and articles were crazy, insulting Block B. The press was even worse, they thought they might even disband. However, they still received a lot of gifts from fans. The memorable gift they recieved was actually a scrapbook made by a thailand fan who paste pictures of her and a lot other international fans showing their support for them. There were words of encouragement in the scrapbook and a girl from Russia who tattooed 'Block B' on the back of her shoulder. Supports where as crazy as the press and Block B decided to stay strong together and continue to work hard to present all their fan a strong comeback. 

Jiho was sure that this comeback would satisfy the fans. Jiho did everything with all his hardwork! Most of the songs he wrote are based on his experience with people including Chaerin. Jiho smiled to himself, it didn't make him feel any better but at least he could still smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------