Everywhere

Confession - CL and Zico

Everwhere, Everytime. That was how Chaerin decribed Jiho now. Chaerin has been seeing Jiho almost everywhere she is. This time she is doing her photoshoot with the other members and as expected Jiho is there. Why is here when he doesn't need to be/ It first started when she was performing on SBS Inkigayo for the 2NE1 comeback and she saw him backstage. He ouldn't figure out why he was there when he doen't even have a comeback. He didn't need to be there. As days passed by, she realised that he was at most of her scheduled activity. 

Chaerin looked at Jiho who was standing at the garage door of the photoshoot venue. He wasn't exactly looking at her straight but his eyes was wandering at the shooting location and sometimes at the staff area. What made Chaerin nervous wasn't because of the way the staff was spreading dating rumours between her and Jiho but Jiho presence himself made her worry. She wanted to look attracive to him, she wanted to look her best if he was there to llok at her. There's also something that bothers her, she felt the same butterflies feeling when she and Jiho was still together. Chaerin stole aglance at Jiho, he was looking down on his foot, she took this chance to stare at him or what would be the right word to say admire. She was admiring him from afar, His eyes looks fierce but she still remembered how it used to look so soft when they look at each other in the eye full of love. His nose sharp and tall, she can still feel his nose brushing against hers sometimes. His full lips, hs swollen bottom lips, it was his best feature.

Chaerin brush her fingerslightly on her lips, she wanted to feel his lips on hers again. Chaerin put on her shades and bit her lips, she tried her best to fight the tears that was forming on her eyes. Chaerin stood up and approached Jiho who was still standing at the entrance with his hands in his jean's pockets.

"What are you doing here?" Chaerin blurted out as soon as she stands in front of him.

"Do you hate me that much? You hate to see me that much to wear shades while you're coming here to talk to me?" Jiho smirked a little and continued, "It disgust me how you're doing that. I was the one who is supposed to do that! Ah~ I should really think of an idea to hurt you like this. But why can't I do it?"

Chaerin remained silent. It hurt her to hear him say that, she wore the shades to hide her red eyes and tears not block her view from seeing him. 

"You can at least lend me a few minutes of your time, right?" Chaerin looked at Jiho and nodded. She just wants to spend a fe minutes with him too. Chaerin went to the director and asked him for a break, lucky for her, the staff asn't gotten their break since this morning so it was safe for her to ask for one. She then followed Jiho towards a nearby cafe. 

They sat opposite of each other, saying nothing at all. She took off her shades and placed it on the table. When she looked up, she saw Jiho staring at her, it made her blushed.

"Does it make you suffer?" Chaerin frowned hearing Jiho's question.

"Does it make you suffer that I'm here still clinging on to you even after the painful word and things you did to me?" Chaerin remained silent, she had to. She have nothing to say about that. She believed that she was in the wrong.

"Should I make you suffer more? What does it take to make you cry and fall into pieces like me?" Chaerin could see it in his eyes that he actually meant what he said. 

"Come to me.. If you come to me all the time.. I will suffer..." Chaerin replied to him. She is suffering everytime she saw him. It made her want to cry everytime she remembers the time they spent together, madly in love with each other. It pains her that she was the cause of this sudden break up and her cruel words to him hurts him. 

"I can't do that.. Not anymore.. Everytime I come to see you.. I reminds me of all those times.. that we.." the words hung there. He didn't continue, she doesn't want him to continue. She know she is selfish to actually wish that he would do this often cause she preferred this than seeing him happy with other girls. Suddenly, she felt scared. She's afraid that he would leave her.

"Jiho... stay beside me... please.." when chaerin said that, Jiho stood up and walked away. She held on to his arm before he could go but he just push away his hands from her and walked away from her. Leaving her lost and confused. This... This definitely hurts her..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiho sat at the platform beside the Cheonggyecheon River. This is the place where he frequently visited during his trainee days. He would sit here and write lyrics for is new mixtapes and just relax his mind by hearing the flow of water and laughter from strangers walking past him. It was weird but he felt happy here. So he thought this would be the best place for him to forget now.

However, her words kept on repaying in his mind. She can't do that, it's called cheating. She can't say that directly when he's trying to hurt her. Now that those words is stucked in his brain, how is he going to continue with his revenge? It was already difficult before, now, it became worse. He don't think he can do it again now. 

His plan was to actually follow Chaerin on most of her schedule whenever he could. So that when she sees him, she would always think about their moments together and he hoped that she would suffocate thinking about those memories. He wish he could at least see her cry but she never did. He can't help but think that everytime she saw him, she wants to avoid him. He did think that she laughed at him even for showing up near her. However, today, it was really unexpected, she approaches him and he just shot her with cruel words. At first, he felt satisfied saying that to her but when her face showed how she was shocked and hurt, it hurts him too, to see that he was the cause of her pain.

Jiho shook her head.. Why is this happening? Why should this happen to them. The beautiful times spent together should end like all those fairytales, happily ever after. Maybe, they are really not meant for each other. Maybe both of them should stop thinking about each other now. Maybe, those scars would heal and they will forget about all this. It is clear that both of them could not handle this much pain already. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for updating my story late. I amsoo busy with preparing for college, there's like application to take care of. Some school business to take care of too. What else? erm.... It's difficult for me now.. I don't even know if I can update tomorrow and the day after that. I'm so packe with schedules. Of course I would log in but I won't have the time to update. I am soo sorry but I still hope that you would keep on waiting for my stories. I've planned out on how their relationship will turn out to beand how it will end. Do look forward to that. And, after I finish this story, I will be making a new story. The main character will be HyunA. I hope you like her. I promise that the story I planned out for HyunA would be interesting. Look forward for that too! Thx for reading and subscribing guys. It means a lot!