No title

Confession - CL and Zico

"What are you doing? I told you didn't I?"

"I'm sorry.. It won't happen again.."

YG looked at Chaerin from head to toe. He don't mind them dating but she is too young for that. He doesn't want her to be distracted. She still needs to give her best for this comeback. YG understand that at this age, love is something that you can't resist but in this case she will have to. If her partner loves her and willing to wait for her, he should! And then, YG will believe that he deserves her. 

"Who is the guy? Is he an idol too?"

"Ye~ Block B, Zico.."

"Woo Jiho? Your collab partner?"

"Ye~ I'm sorry.."

YG didn't see that coming. Now that he look at it, both of them look good together actually. However, this is not the right time yet! This just had to wait for another two or three years then he will let them date. Chaerin have to trust him on this. She have to, it's for her own good. He knows a lot of artist who became an idol with no passion or spirit anymore because of a relationship. He doesn't want that to happen to her. 

"Chaerin-ah~ I will let you date after our contract end ok? There's only 2 and a half year left."

"Ye~"

Chaerin looked down, she didn't dare to look at YG. She wanted to let out a cry. She wondered who told him about her relationship, she had kept it as a secret. Nobody actually knows about her and Zico yet! 

"Be strong and have patience, CL-ya~"

Chaerin nodded her head, she have mixed emotion about this. How should she tell Zico about this?

"I'm very sorry.. I will make my way out sajangnim."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's break up.."

"What?!"

"Break up... Let's do that"

Jiho frowned, he don't understand why. He can't find a reason for it.

"Wae? You're not happy with me anymore?"

"Aniya... YG knows about us. I was told to leave you.. But, I can go back to you after 2 half year. We can infor-"

"I don't want to! Why should I?"

He can't accept the fact that they had to separate. He is afraid that she would forget about him and leave him when he is still loving her deeply. He doesn't want that to happen. He wasn't ready for it at all!

"Jiho... Please understand me. I have to do this, it's in my contract. I woudn't want to breach it. Help me please. Wait for me.."

"No!"

Jiho turned his back on her and left her at  the cafe alone. It was the art musuem cafe that they always went to. The owner of the museum cafe is actually CL's Aunt and since the museum is at a secluded area, they are able to meet ach other there secretly. Jiho went straight back to the dorm and shut himself in the room. PO and B-bomb who shared a room with him suddenly became quiet. They probably sense that he was in a bad mood so they might not want to disturb him.

He spent the night browsing through his picture with CL on his phone againand again. He doesn't know how many times he did that. Even PO who slept beside him was looking at his pictures too.

"I didn't know you were dating her.."

"I didn't want to tell you guys yet. I thought I make it obvious enough for everyone to know about it.."

"We knew you are dating someone but I didn't know it would be CL sunbae.."

"It doesn't matter now. She ask for a break.."

"Ouh.. Mian~"

Then there was silence. PO didn't disturb him and he didn't bother to talk anymore. If he did continue to talk, it probably leave him with  tears. The memories of him and CL was still fresh in his mind, of course it does. It felt like the time spent with CL all these months is short. Well, it is short, he hoped for this relationship to last longer. Wait a minute, he haven't given her any answer. So, does that mean he can still work this out and try to talk things out with her? Would it even work? He had to try, don't he? Jiho quickly left a message to her phone. 

'You asleep? Can we talk tomorrow?'

There was no answer from her untill he fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am reli sry for the late update. I updated my 1st story actually (Perfect Two) since I haven't finish writing them. I wish I had all the time in the world to update every single one of my story. But, I don't! So... PLease understand. And,, ouh ya! Please watch this video I made on youtube! Click here: KPOP DIVAs