One-Shot Eight “The Date Before Christmas”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot Eight “The Date Before Christmas”

"I'm pretty sure normal people don't spend their Christmas in a fast food restaurant." Chungae deadpanned, staring at Chanyeol pointedly. The couple stood in front of the counter, taking their time to choose their dinner.

"Well, I... I..." Chanyeol stammered nervously, practically sweating buckets as he willed himself to come up with a decent answer that wouldn't make the girl opposite him question his sanity. Chanyel should have known that it was a bad idea to come to McDonalds for their first date. Oh, wait, Baekhyun advised him to. Wait till he gets hold of that bacon lover —

"Then again we're not normal people." Chungae chuckled, beaming at the taller boy. She gestured at the above menu and asked, "So, what are you having?"

Chanyeol swallowed, pushing his hands inside his pockets. Giving the menu a brief glance, Chanyeol admitted, "I don't know. Just a burger, maybe." He was trying to be casual here but in reality, Chanyeol really can eat. Chungae raised an eyebrow at the male as she confirmed with him, her voice teasing, "Sure about that? I won't share if you're hungry later on, you know." She nudged Chanyeol playfully.

Clearing his throat, Chanyeol nodded his head, "I'm sure. Just order for yourself."

"Okay but we're going Dutch, alright?" Chungae ordered before adding quietly, "I doubt that you want to pay for my share."

"What are your orders?" The girl asked from behind the counter, popping her gum.

Chungae pointed to Chanyeol, "A cheese burger for him. For me, I'll have one double cheese burger, six nuggets, one large fries and a upsized Coke. Oh and a chicken burger with a medium fries too." Chungae rattled off, completely oblivious to Chanyeol's flabbergasted reaction.

The girl gaped at Chungae.

"And a harshbrown pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter