One-Shot Six “Let It Shine”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE-SHOT Six “Let It Shine”

Minhee leaned against Baekhyun, her eyes trained on the action movie they were currently watching. Recently, she had been spacing out a little too much and Baekhyun was kind of concerned for her. It was common knowledge that Park Minhee is both naive and clumsy, a bad combination actually.

Nudging her with his shoulder, Baekhyun inquired, "Hey, you're alright?"

"Hmm..." Minhee mumbled back, totally focused on the television screen.

"I don't know if it's me but you seemed a bit spaced out recently." Baekhyun admitted, his voice concerned.

"Hmm..." Minhee responded back, grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl placed on her lap.

At the sound of her chewing, Baekhyun turned to the younger and demanded, "Were you even listening to me?"

"Huh? What did you say?" Minhee asked innocently, staring at Baekhyun with wide eyes.

Baekhyun mentally facepalmned himself.

"I asked if you're alright, Minhee." Baekhyun elaborated. "You looked so blur recently and you didn't seem time know when people were talking time you."

Understanding filled Minhee's eyes before she reassured the older, "Nah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking."

"Thinking?" Baekhyun couldn't help but repeated in disbelief. It's not that Minhee's a brainless girl but it's more of the fact that Minhee acts on her emotions so she rarely thinks. She just does what she wants on the spot.

Minhee pouted, "Yes, thinking. Is it so hard to imagine me thinking?" She flung a bit of popcorn at Baekhyun.

"Honestly, yes." Baekhyun confessed before dodging another popcorn attack and an annoyed "Yah!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter