One-Shot Four “Jealous Bells”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE-SHOT Four “Jealous Bells”

Eunmi spun around, lost in the beat of the music as she danced around the huge drawing room. Graceful as a swan, every single move swift and precise. Finally, Eunmi spun around one last time before posing in the middle of the room.

Instantly, Suho got to his feet and gave a round of an applause. "Bravo, bravo!" Suho praised loudly, approaching his girlfriend.

Beaming, Eunmi took a quick bow before snapping back upright. "Thank you, Suho." Eunmi modestly stated but Suho gushed on excitedly, his feels getting the better of him, "No, seriously, Eunmi. You were amazing! You improved so much since the last time I saw you."

"Thanks but if you say anymore, I'm going to blush." Eunmi warned playfully, wagging a slim finger at the older.

Suho grinned mischievously at Eunmi but zipped his lips accordingly. Then, his eyes fell on the table behind Eunmi or more accurately, the vase of flowers. Turning back to Eunmi, Suho questioned curiously, "Where did that came from?" He jerked a thumb at the innocent flowers and Eunmi's eyes followed the direction he was pointing to before widening in mild surprise.

"Oh, they're from an enthusiastic supporter of mine." Eunmi answered truthfully, snapping back to face Suho. He wasn't amused though. With an raised eyebrow, Suho questioned suspiciously, "An enthusiastic supporter of yours? And pray tell, why is his flowers in your drawing room?"

Eunmi cocked her head at Suho. "If I don't put in the drawing room, then where do I put it?" She retorted back, a bit annoyed.

"I don't know. The trash bin, maybe?" Suho sarcastically suggested.

Eunmi widened her eyes at Suho's sudden sarcasm before retorting back, "What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter