One-Shot Eleven “Kai The Red-Nosed Reindeer”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot Eleven “Kai The Red-Nosed Reindeer”

"A-choo!"

Jinae scowled at Kai, flinging the box of tissue at him in frustration. "Use a tissue to cover your nose instead of sneezing all over me." She shot him a glare.

Kai only stared back at her, exhausted beyond belief. "I'm sorry that I'm so sick that I can barely sit up to think of which direction I sneeze." His voice was practically dripping with sarcasm that only a fool wouldn't have understood his meaning.

Which Jinae wasn't.

"Oh, poor you. I'm stuck here with you for a day thanks to the snow storm, Kai. Don't I get any pity?" Jinae gestured at herself. It was supposed to be a simple Christmas party at the Kim's until both of their parents decided to leave their children alone at home while they went off to get more turkey.

Six people to get one turkey. It's not as if the turkey was still alive and need to be catch.

Both Jinae and Kai were the youngest of their family and with their parents being close friends and business partners, it was natural for them to want their kids to hook up and join their companies together. The problem was, Kai wasn't interested in having a serious relationship and Jinae had no interest in relationships, period.

Their parents had a hard time processing that thought in, hadn't they? Nevertheless, they (with Kai's two older sisters) had left both Kai and Jinae to their own devices. Then, the snow storm had to come and Kai had to catch a flu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter