One-Shot Ten “Panda Tao's Coming To Town”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot Ten “Panda Tao's Coming To Town”

"Is he back already?"

"He better have brought presents back!"

"We're all so proud of that boy. Gold, imagine that!"

Sunmin smiled to herself, attracting the attention of all the elderly surrounding her. It was hard not to since Sunmin was practically the definition of happiness then. Come every Saturday morning, Sunmin would always be here in the old folks' home to provide entertainment with her amazing violin skills. This Saturday was no fail even though it was obvious how excited the teenager girl was on the homecoming of her boyfriend, Huang Zitao.

Since the tender age of six, Tao had been practicing wushu and he did not disappoint if the large quantity of wushu trophies and awards had anything to say about it. He was the gem of the town and everyone had been happy for the couple when both Tao and Sunmin had started dating. It was a match made in heaven — he was a wushu champion whereas she was a music prodigy.

"Thinking of Taoer, Hanqi?" Tao's grandmother teased as Sunmin's eyes started to get a dreamy look. She snapped back to attention, her cheeks reddening. "Don't tease me, Mrs Huang." Sunmin pleaded.

Her answer caused the surrounding elderly to chuckle and Sunmin's blush darkened.

"It's okay to day-dream of Tao." Another old lady remarked before laughing with the old man beside her. Sunmin flushed again before playfully threatening, "If you continue to tease me, I won't come back here."

It didn't get the response Sunmin wanted. She was known for her heart of gold and undying care for the elderly. Even though none of her grandparents were staying in the home, Sunmin always came to visit the other elderly. An old man winked at her, "You wouldn't do that."

"Wouldn't do what?" Came a familiar male voice emitting from behind Sunmin. Beaming brightly, Sunmin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter