One-Shot One “Eating By The Mistletoe”

❝ The Twelve Days of EXO ❞ ┋ exo one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot One “Eating By The Mistletoe”

"Can I take it off now?" Xiumin whined childishly, reaching upwards to untie the blind-fold that prevented him from seeing his current location but Soojin smacked his hand away. Tsking, Soojin scolded the older, "Do that again and I'll make sure you won't see again." Soojin was joking, of course. Who would actually want to harm the adorable baozi also known as Xiumin?

Still, at Soojin's words, Xiumin pouted adorably but listened to his girlfriend. Chuckling, Soojin grabbed Xiumin's hand and lead him into the restaurant. At the waitress' nod, the couple entered a comfy private room. Soojin carefully helped Xiumin into a seat as two other waitresses hurried inside the room, placing many Chinese dishes on the the table before Xiumin. At Soojin's smile, the two of them left the couple alone.

Xiumin's sensitive nose sniffed as the fragrant aroma of the food filled the room. His voice bubbling with excitement, Xiumin opened his mouth to ask, "Is that —"

His voice broke off suddenly as Soojin placed a slender finger on his lips. "Be patient, Oppa." Soojin murmured before snickering as Xiumin turned red instantly at her endearment. Soojin wasn't those type of girls who often call people oppas but on the rare occasions that she does, it was about the same as doing aegyo.

"Open your mouth." Soojin gently ordered, removing her finger. Her eyes still trained on Xiumin, Soojin grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the table and picked up an random dim sum. Carfeully, Soojin feed the dim sum to Xiumin as she grinned, "Guess what is that."

Xiumin chew thoughtfully, stalling for time as he thought this sudden change in plans. So, Soojin was trying to test his taste buds. That little minx. Xiumin grinned before answering, "Har gow."

Soojin beamed like a child as she pecked Xiumin on the cheek. "You're truly a master, Xiumin."

"So, do I get to take the blind fold off?" Xiumin asked hopefully, the black fabric but Soojin only laughed. "Get the next two correct and we'll see."

Xiumin scowled, earning yet another laugh from the female. "C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter