2

The Girl Who Doesn't Want to Be 17

Miina held her folder containing copies of her year report. She was about to go back to her class and ask somebody to accompany her to the canteen when she bumped into someone at the stairs.

“Oops, sorry…”

Miina bent down to grab her stuffs before the guy could even help her. He apologized once again and Miina was just busy with her copies.

“Excuse me, do you know where class 3-1 is?”

Miina still didn’t take her eyes off her stuffs. “That’s my class, it’s on the second floor. Let me take you there.”

“Ah, thank you so much,” the guy smiled, exactly when Miina lift her head and took a glance at him.

Miina froze a few seconds, and quickly snapped back to reality. The guy’s dimples looked so sweet even when he just talks.

“By the way I’m Lee Jonghyun from National University of Seoul. A few of the colleagues are here to give instructions and to introduce NUS to the senior classes here..”

Miina nodded and tried to hide her copies. “You get to handle my class?”

Jonghyun nodded and smiled. Once again Miina had a hard time to defrost.

~~~~~

“I swear he’s like a Korean version of Edward, even hotter! I mean, he doesn’t sparkle. His skin is so pale! His eyes are like blank, and when he smiles he has the CUTEST dimples EVER. EVER, I TELL YOU. Hyerin, I HAVE to meet him again!”

Hyerin accidently bit her lips since she was slurping on her slurpee when Miina held both her shoulders and shook her right to left.

“Okay, Miina OKAY. What’s his name?” asked Hyerin.

“Lee Jonghyun. He’s from NUS! NUS is like OMG a heaven of education destination and a place to look for a perfect future husband..” Miina talked vigorously and stopped suddenly, putting her chin on her hands and gazing out the window.

“I think you’re just caught in your fangirl syndrome again, Miina. I mean like what happened to your previous crushes. Where are they in your mind now? Nowhere,” Hyerin continued finishing her drink.

Miina shook her head. “Nuh uh. This is different. I feel different! I must see him. I must look for him. GAAAAH somebody take me to NUS now!”

“Jay is in NUS now.”

Miina’s eyes grew bigger. “YOU KIDDING ME?”

Hyerin nodded. “He’s there for a performance. You know, along with his b-boy members.”

“LET’S GO THEREEEE HYERIN!” squealed Miina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~