7 - First Kiss

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

He... kiss... me... just... now? I looked at him blankly. That kiss... was... my... first kiss... but... Why? I was so speechless!

 

“Why...” I stammering.

“Punishment for you. Asking too much question.” He simply answer that and... pulled me to walked with him. I still cannot believe what just happen and the reasons that he gave are to... argh!!! my mind is so blank right now! I harshly pulled my hands from him.

“I can walked by myself.” I walked in front of him and suddenly stop.

“Thanks but... I can go home by myself. Thanks for inviting me today and bye...” I tried to walked away but he hold my arm.

“Haneul...”

“Its ok! Go back to the club.” I said that with my straight face.

“Haneul...”

“I.SAID.JUST.GO!” Now... I'm serious feel irritating! He just kissed me and that was my first kiss that I keep for my future husband which is I don't know who and now... He still stand in front of me and gave me such a stupid reasons for kiss me. STUPID UKWON! I walked away with my chest feel like want to boost out and full with 'black' aura.

 

Ukwon POV

 

I just cannot stand while watching her dance in the middle of that people. She just careless and dance without knowing that people taking advantages on her. I looked at B-Bomb and Jaehyo was slowly approached her and their body so close to each other and something boiling inside of me. I know its sound stupid but... Seriously, I do not any others guys stay close to her. I know our 'thing' already pass but... I still hope miracle will appear soon. Its my mistake because not 'protect' her from the start but now, I feel like... I have to 'protect' her no matter what. Its my promise when I saw her for the first time at the alley and decide to change my school with others boys.

 

She looks very happy and excited while entering to the room and was asking for second round. For this time. I won't let her go to the dance floor no matter what.

 

“Lets go for second round!” She said it while pounded her hands to the air.

“Enough...” I said while pulled her back to sits.

“But... I still want to dance.” She said that while look at B-Bomb and Jaehyo slowly out from the room and go to the dance floor for the second round.

“I said... enough.”

“But...” She still tried to bargaining with me.

“I.SAID.ENOUGH!” I raised my voice. She pulled her hand from me but I suddenly bring her out from the club.

 

“Why did you bring me to the club and never let me to dance?” She asks me while I still pulled her to walked with the same pace with me and she tried to loose the grip.

“Ukwon! I'm talking right now... and please let me go. Its hurt!” I still walked fast pass thru all the shop.

“Ukwon!!!” She raised her voice and suddenly... I stop and crashed my lips to her. Seriously, I don't know why I did that. Its just like... sudden move that I make. I looked at her and she stuttering with her word and the only reasons I can think was...

 

“Punishment for you. Asking too much question.” Heck Yes! I know... she will be very angry with me and I know... It is her first kiss but... I can't help it. I am not in right mind just now. She pulled her hands from me and tried to walked away but I pulled it back. She looks really pissed off. In the end, I let her go by herself and just watched from far until she reach home safely.