2 - Daily Life

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

“HANEULLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!” Early in the morning, my mom scream right in front of my face to wake me up for school. Annoying? Yup but... what can I do? I have to go to school. What a life... BORING! So, I get up, leave my lovely dovey bed and get ready for school. Wearing my beanie for cover my head, lucky me because my school does not have rules that student cannot wear beanie for cover our hair. Why I wear beanie? Because... I don't like to show my hair to others. For me, I will show my hair only for my family and my future family.

 

I walked alone to my school. Pull out my MP3 and listen to it. Its such a lovely morning and... Yes! I saw him again! Who? My crush! Haha... I know, at this time... he will walked through this road. I followed him from behind and amazed with his look.

 

“HANEULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!” Yes! Again! She's the second person will scream from far in this early morning.

“Morning Jihye!” I smiled while waiting for her.

“Huuuuuuuu... Morning Haneul. Am I late?” She taking her breath and I give her a bottle of water.

“No... but... if we still stand here... we will be late for today.” I looked at my watch and waiting for her to finish up all the water.

“So... shall we?” In 5 minutes, the school gates will close. So, in 3,2,1... both of us running along the road to school.

 

-Recess time-

 

“HANEULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!” Sigh! From early in the morning until this time... everyone will scream my name. I stop and waiting for Jihye.

“Can you stop scream my name like that? And... please stop running.” She smiled and laughing out loud.

“Wait... Have you heard about new students in our school? I heard that they enrolled to this school with group and...”

“And...” Lift my eyebrows.

“They are 5 of them and...”

“And?”

“And... they said... The group of new students are sooooooooooo handsome. Arghhhhh!!!”

“What?” Jihye look at me.

“YOU! Why you just keep quiet when I said HANDSOME?”

“AHAHAHA. I'm not interested at all. Sorry! You know why, don't you?” Suddenly image of my crush pop up in my mind.

“Yeah right!” Jihye pouted.

“Ok! I will see... how handsome they are... ok?” Jihye smile and jump. Yes! She's crazy but I love her.

 

This is me for the whole year. School, Jihye, friends, my crush, family and... ME TIME! Me Time is when I go back and stick in front of my laptop. Watching dramas and so on. Nothing change.