6 - Party at CLUB

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

Its feel really weird when I am the only girl with this group. Celebrate birthday Zico which is cause me alot of weird stare from others girls in this club. Oh wait! I am not wearing my school uniform anymore. Ukwon buy for me a new outfit that suitable for this event. He also brought me an accesorries and let some expert to change my outlook without taking off my beanie. So, imagine it. Simple.

 

We went to VIP room in the club at the upstair and don't be so surprise. Ukwon... name it. He just simply can get what he want but he won't show it off to others. For the VIP room, we can look at the dance floor downstair and its full with people. Its Sunday night. Everyone take a chance for party. I seat beside Ukwon all the time while watching others talks about random things and this is the way their celebrate their birthday. Without cake or anything. Just simply hangout and let birthday boy decide what he want to do. Zico decide to have party in this club and the boys just follow what he want.

 

“Haneul... Do you know how to dance?” Ukwon choked his drink when Jaehyo ask me about it. I rubbed his back.

“Can you drink properly? What did you ask?” I say to Ukwon and looked back to Jaehyo.

“Dance... Do you know how to dance?” He repeat the question.

“A little bit. Why?” I smiled.

“So... lets dance. Its boring to stay here. Right?” I raise my eyebrows and feel so excited. Its been a long time since I stop dancing. I looked at Ukwon and he shake his head repeatly.

“I think...” And yes! Before I finished my word, Jaehyo already pulled me to the dance floor. At first I feel awkward and just stand still while look up and saw Ukwon at you from the glass in VIP room. He looks very uncomfortable while looks at me with people surrounding me dance so energetic. But... Why I must think about him? Its my night! And I deserve to enjoy the night, right? Slowly the music take control of my body and I started dance according to the music. B-Bomb and Jaehyo slowly approach me and dance with me. We are having so much fun and never realise that Ukwon slowly burn inside while watching me dance so fiercely.

 

“Wah... its soooooooo fun!!!” I was so excited while entering to VIP room with Jaehyo and B-Bomb. P.O and Zico still at the dance floor and try to 'hit' some other girls. Such a player.

 

“I never thought that you can dance so good.” B-Bomb gave me double thumb up while Jaehyo still catching his breath. I look at Ukwon while drank my drink. He do not even looked at me and just continued play with his phone.

 

“Lets go for second round!” I said it while pounded my hands to the air.

“Enough...” Ukwon pulled me back to sit.

“But... I still want to dance.” I said that while look at B-Bomb and Jaehyo slowly out from the room and go to the dance floor for the second round.

“I said... enough.” That voice... its only when he really mean it.

“But...”

“I.SAID.ENOUGH!” Ops! Is he mad? But why?! I pulled my hand from him but he suddenly bring me out from the club.

 

“Why did you bring me to the club and never let me to dance?” I asks him while walking fast with me and try to lose the grip.

“Ukwon! I'm talking right now... and please let me go. Its hurt!” He still walked fast pass thru all the shop.

“Ukwon!!!” I raised my voice and suddenly... He stop and crashed his lips to mine.