10 - Second Kiss

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

This is... my second time and I did not pushed him for kissing me. I close my eyes and just wait.

 

“Looks like... We have lovely couple here.” Someone said it to us and I look back and saw his mother was the one said that. I was blushing and stay away from him side and run to my mother. What did... no... what... just happen? Blur. I looked at him and the way he react just normal and nothing happen. He suddenly look at me and I cannot even stand to look at him.

 

“Ukwon...” I said slowly when I turn my head to the right side. He looks uncomfortable and he just leave like that.

 

Kai POV

 

I saw her from far and I walked over to their group. My mother introduce her to me. Beautiful. She looks different from the last time I saw her.

 

“JongIn... This is Haneul. Their daughter. She is pretty right?” I just smile, nodded my head and looks away. I continue my conversation with her father and my father. Its really random thing about business world. I already know about her parents and this is the first time I met their daughter. They always story about her but never bring her over to the business party but tonight... yes. She is beautiful. I looked around and saw she was sitting with my mother and her. She really look uncomfortable with that heels. I wonder why did she wearing it if it only hurt her feet. Long dress with scarf. Why did she wearing a scarf? Last time I met her, she was wearing beanie. No one never see her hair. Did she bald? Wait! No... last time I met her. She wearing a beanie but still have 'bang' to cover her forehead.

 

She looks boring and... why did he stay with her? They looks really happy while having conversations. They look good together. Am I jealous right now? No right? Am I? Something boiling inside me and now... Their heading to dance floor. Their body so close to each other. He put his hand on her waist. They looks really... romantic? I looked at them for a while and finally, I make my move.

 

“Excuse me... May I?” I stretch out my hands and he pass her to me. We dance slowly and our body close to each other. I can smell her scent and... its smell so nice.

“JongIn...” She tried to say something and I stop her by asking her to called me, Kai. Her voice sound so... seducing.

“Ehem... Kai... Why...” She haven't finish her word and I slowly leans in and gives her a passionately kiss in front of others in the middle of this dance floor. She not pushed me to stop me from kissing her but she just wait until someone said something and it was my mother. She run from my side to her mother and she looks really shy and blushing at the same time. I try to control my expression in front of other while our parents still tease us.

 

Ukwon POV

 

He asks my permission to dance with her. I just looked from far and unexpected moment happen when he kiss her passionately and... she not even try to pushed him. Yes!!! its really boiling me inside. Why did he kiss her? In front of others? And what are the reasons for it?

 

I heard someone said about 'lovely couple' and it was his mother. Haneul leave his side and stand beside her mother. She looks really shy and blushing but... not in negative ways. There is something between both of them. I hate it. Haneul looks at me after that and... I cannot stand to watch anymore. I decided to leave the party and let myself cold down.