3 - Bad Day

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

Today was soooooooo miserable for me. BAD DAY EVER! Late for school. Forgot to bring my money and books for today class. Get punishment from my teachers and... I meet someone who are really ANNOYING! Argh!!! Why??!!! For this whole week, I will be home alone. My parents have to go back to hometown because my grandma not feeling so well.

 

“HANEUL!!!” Someone call me from far. I keep on walking. Seriously, I'm not in mood.

“Haneul?!” Someone pat my shoulder.

“WHAT?!” I raise my voice and turn around.

“Ops! Is it the bad time for me?” He raise his hand and I was so speechless.

“YOU! What are you doing here?”

“Me? New student?” He raised his eyebrows and smirk. Yes! Thats smirk.

“But... Why?! When?! How?!”

“Can we go to canteen first? Then I answer all your questions.” He pulled my arms to follow him. Seriously, it was so unexpected.

 

-Canteen-

 

“Ehem!” He start clear his voice and I looked the group of people at the table. I blinked my eyes and looked at him.

“Let me introduce you guys to my friend.”

“WHAT?! Friend? Who?! Me?” I still in shocked.

“You got a lot of questions. Can you calm down for a while?” He pushed down to sit beside him.

“Who is she?” One of his friends ask him.

“My friend. Haneul. Kim Haneul and...” He start to introduce me.

“Wait!!!”

“Miss... Can you please... shut up for a while?” WHAT?! What did he just said? Oh man!!!

“Hey... listen. Let me introduce you one by one. Haneul... This is Zico, Jaehyo, P.O and B-Bomb.” I don't know why but... I laugh out loud when listen to their name.

“What so funny?” B-Bomb looked confused.

“Nothing... eh... no... your name. What are your real name? AHAHAHAHA!” I just cannot stop laughing.

“Hyung... I think this girl... crazy!” P.O show crazy sign.

“So... The one who asks me to SHUT UP is Zico? You... B-Bomb? And you... P.O? And... the normal name is Jaehyo?” I tried to looks serious but failed. I laugh again.

“Haneul... better you stop laughing before I kiss you.” U-kwon whisper to me and I stop laughing immediately. Why? Hello! When he said that... means he will do it.

“OK! Now, answer all my questions.” I need an answer and by looking at their face. I know... its really not a good sign.

“Simple! Because of you.” I looked at everyone and... seems like everyone agree with Jaehyo answer.

“WHY?! U-kwon... you said that...”

“I never said that...” He smirk again! This boy really need a hit! Interesting! I have to face him in school for the rest of year. Great! Not only him but... his friends also.