5 - DATE

I'm his girl. Am I?

 

Today I walked alone to school. Jihye got fever and again! I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL! I run to school and BUMP!

 

“OUCH!” Why do this happen to me? I looked up and see him again.

“You again?” He give a hand for me to stand up.

“Sorry! I'm late for school.”

“I see that... and... today is Saturday.” I blinked my eyes repeatly and looked at him. Today is Saturday? Are you serious? Wait! Why... oppss!

“Hello? Are you still there?” He snapped his finger in front me.

“Saturday... yeah... ahahahaha. Right! Saturday! Great!!!” I mentally slapped my face. WHY?!

“Haneul!” I see from far, Ukwon slowly come to me.

“Ukwon! What are you doing here?” Unexpected him! Aigoo!

“To invite you for a date today.” He winked at me. I was so speechless. First, today is Saturday. Second, Ukwon ask me for date.

“Hye...” Ukwon greet this guy. Both of them look to each other and this guy only nodding to reponds.

“So... Are you ready for this date?” Ukwon ask me while I look at the guy turn and leave us alone. Such a weird guy.

“Haneul?”

“Y...Ye... Yes... What?” I blinked my eyes and look at Ukwon.

“Ok... Let's Go!!!”

“To where?” Ukwon already pulled my hand and I forcely to follow him.

 

-Cafe-

 

“Why are we here?” Ukwon pass the drink to you.

“For a date.” Simple yet confusing answer.

“Date? You and me?” Ukwon only nodded his head while drank his Iced Americano. He still drink Iced Americano. Never change. I was the one who introduce to him, Iced Americano. At first, he will spit it out but soon... he adapted with the taste and like it. He is not the one who like bitter things but... who knows that it will be his favourite drink now.

“So, tell me. Why are you wearing school uniform on Saturday? Don't tell me that you forgot that today is Saturday.” He smirk and I hate it.

“Deh? eh... no... actually... hurmmm...” I cannot this any other reasons.

“It's ok if you forgot. Just admit it.”

“Yah!!! its not like that... its just...” Why do I cannot think any reasons right now? I mentally slap my face.

“Done?”

“Eh? Done... what?” Before I finish my word... He already pulled me out of cafe. He used to be like this.

 

-Dorm-

 

“Can't you atleast... Tell me.... WHERE.ARE.WE.GOING?” I feel really irritating right now. He just pulled me from other place to other place without telling me anything.

“Yah!!! I'm talking to you not to the wall right now.” He still hold my hand and bring me to the lift.

“Better you just follow me and stop asking me or else... I kiss you for real.” Gulp! I scratched my head and forgot that I'm wearing beanie.

“Now... here we are. Tadah!” Ukwon show to me a door and I blankly look at him. I want to asks him a question but... I don't want him to kiss me.

“Come...” He pulled me inside the house and I saw the boys was laying down while watch the movie.

“Hi Haneul...” B-Bomb greet you first and follow by Zico, Jaehyo and P.O. I don't know how many times I looked at Ukwon and the boys.

“Can't I ask you something?” I whisper to Ukwon and his face slowly close to me.

“Did I say... no more question or else, I kiss you?” I blinked my eyes repeatly. Why this happen to me? Argh!!!

“OK!!!” I pulled my hands from him and straight seat beside P.O. In the end... I know why I'm here. It is because Zico birthday and everyone can invite one friends to celebrate his birthday and Ukwon decide to invite me while others decide not to invite anyone. So, I spend my Saturday at their house and celebrate Zico birthday.