Chappie 5~

Life is life

Taelli part! Hope you like it. Love you guys who read.

Sulli’s POV

 

No, no…..Choi Jinri, you can’t fall for him. Remember you are a queenka and he is just a nerd. Aish! What are you happening? Choi Jinri…

“Sulli, what are you thinking?”Minho asked.

“Ani, Oppa. Nothing.”I said and smiled at him.

“Okay….”He said and does his work. I looked at him.

No, no…. Choi Jinri. It can’t be. You have boyfriend already. Thunder Oppa. You can’t like that Lee Taemin. Aish! I am going to crazy. Do I really like that Lee Taemin?

“Yah, Sulli. Are you okay? Why are you staring at the new guy for a long time?”Minho asked.

“Oh! Ani, nothing…nothing.”I said.

“Yah, do you like him?”He asked.

“Oppa, how can I? You know I hate the nerds.”I said.

“I know that but I think he is different.”Minho said.

“Yah, stop talking. I don’t like him. Arraso?”I asked.

“Okay, okay…”He said and we stopped our conversation.

 

Then the teacher went in.

“Aish! Stupid lessons are going to start.”I said to Minho. Minho smiled.

“Okay, children…Let’s start the lessons.”The teacher said. I feel sleepy.

*Yawns*

“Sleepy?”Minho asked.

“Yes…”I answered.

Then the teacher started to teach the lesson. Then…..

*Kring Kring*

“Minho Oppa, let’s go.”I said.

“Okay, let’s go.”He said and we went to the canteen to the special table. Then I saw Sungmin Oppa talking with Yuri unnie. I and Minho walked to them.

“Oppa, unnie.”I called.

“Oh! Sulli and Minho.”Sungmin Oppa said.

“Can I sit here?”I asked.

“Of course my sister. You are always welcome to sit in this place.”Sungmin Oppa said.

“Komowa, Oppa.”I said and sat. Then Taemin, Krystal, Onew and two girls passed beside.

“Oppa, coming again. That shorty.”Yuri unnie said.

“Oppa, who is shorty?”I asked. It shouldn’t be Taemin.

“It is……”Yuri unnie tell me about the Shorty.

“Oh! Oppa, don’t you angry at her?”I asked.

“Yah, I am really angry.”Sungmin Oppa said.

“But she looks cute.”I teased.

“Cute? I don’t think so. I think she is ugly.”Sungmin Oppa said. Yuri unnie laughed.

“Sulli.”Someone called. I turned around.

“Oh! Thunder Oppa. What’s up?”I asked.

“Er, I want to tell something to you. Can you please follow with me?”He asked.

“Fine. Oppa, unnie and Minho, please excuse me.”I said and went after Thunder Oppa.

“Thunder Oppa, what did you want to say?”I asked.

“Sit first.”He said.

“What? Do you want to give me surprise?”I asked.

“Ani, Sulli. I want to say that……Ummm, I think we should….”He stopped.

“We should what?”I asked.

“We should break up.”He said.

“Bwoh? Are you kidding me Oppa?”I asked.

“Aniyo, Sulli. I have no love on you now. So, I think we better break up before having a fight.”He said.

*SLAP*

“So, you play with me?”I asked.

“You can think like that. But now I have my new girlfriend. I don’t like you anymore.”He said.

“You….You are really cruel....I hate you Thunder, I hate you.”I shouted.

“Mianhae, but I must go.”He said and went away. I sat down. How could he do this to me? It can’t be.

“How could he do this to me?”I said and cried.

“Hey! Don’t cry. I think it is not suitable for a girl to crying here.”Someone said. I turned around and saw……..

 

End of POV

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I feel bored to waiting at Onew and Krystal.

“Guys, if you don’t mind. Can I go to somewhere? I am bored.”I said.

“Okay, you can go. It’s okay.”Krystal said.

“Okay, sorry guys.”I said and went to the school garden. Then I heard someone crying. I walked closer her.

“Hey! Don’t cry. I think it is not suitable for a girl to crying here.”I said. She slowly turned around and looked at me.

“Choi Sulli?”I asked. She looked at me and wiped her tears. She turned around.

“Anyway, that is not your business.”She said. I went beside her and sat.

“Why are you crying? Can I know it?”I asked.

“Yah, why are you so curious?”She shouted.

“Okay, okay…Cry. Cry as you wish.”I said. Then she wiped her tears and stand up. I grabbed her hand.

“What?”She asked coldly.

“Where are you going?”I asked.

“Yah, why are you so curious? I said none of your business.”She said.

“Mianhae, but can you stay here for a minute? I am bored.”I said.

“Yah, I am not your doll to entertain you when you are bored. And I don’t really know you. Why did you want to be friend with me? Do you like me?”She asked.

“Yah! How can I like you? I only want to be friend with you. It’s okay. Go, go….Go anywhere you like to go.”I shouted.

“Don’t worry. I am going. I don’t want to stay beside a nerd like you.”She shouted and goes away.

Aish! That girl is so annoying. How can I like her? I don’t like the girl who is so proud of herself. Then I went to Krystal and Onew.

“Yah, you are so fast.”Onew said.

“Yes….”I said and sat beside them.

“Taemin, what happen to you?”Krystal asked.

“Nothing, I am okay.”I said.

“So, fine.”She said.

 

End of POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------