Chapter 11

Life is life

I am back~ Here is Taestal part but at the end it'll not be Taestal. It'll be Taelli and Minstal.

Taemin’s POV

 

I went into the classroom alone. Then Krystal and Onew walked to me.

“Hi! Taemin.”Krystal and Onew greeted.

“Hi! Krystal and Onew.”I greeted back. Then we went into the classroom and sat at my place.

“Yah! Krystal Jung, don’t you forget? This is Minho and Sulli’s place.”A girl said.

“Whatever? We can sit at every place we like to. She didn’t buy this chair.”Krystal said.

“Yah! Did you want to die? How dare you talk back to my Sun Young?”A guy like dinosaur said with angry tone.

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun. I think you should stop.”Onew shouted.

“Yah! You guys are really dared. You’ll see how we will do to you guys.”Luna said.

“You guys, who do you think you are? You are not the owner of this school right? We can sit at any place we would like to.”I shouted. All the class glared at us.

“Yah! Taemin, I think we should go.”Onew whispered to me.

“Good idea, Onew. So, you guys leave this chair IMMEIDALY NOW!”Jonghyun said.

“Yah! You guys why did you ask us to leave?”Krystal shouted.

“What is happening here?”Someone asked. We looked at the back.

“Aish! The stupid Sulli and Minho comes.”Onew said.

“What is happening in this class?”Minho asked.

“Luna unnie and Jonghyun Oppa, what happen?”Sulli asked.

“They are sitting at your place and they said they are not leaving this chair.”Luna said.

“Hi! Krystal Jung, don’t you forget the lesson I have given to you last 2 weeks.”Sulli asked.

“What lessons?”I asked Krystal.

“Hi! Taemin, I think you didn’t know it yet right?”Sulli said.

“I don’t know what?”I asked.

“Are you guys going to leave or not?”She asked.

“Sulli-ah, let’s sit at other place.”Minho said.

“Ani, I’m going to get this place.”She said.

“So, we are not going to leave now.”I said.

“YOU! Do you want to die?”Jonghyun said. I shook my head.

“Ani, I don’t want to. But this is the place that everyone can sit. So, we come to this place first so you guys backup.”I said. Sulli laughs.

“You are like that?”She asked. I nodded.

“So, let’s make a competition.”She said.

“What competition?”Krystal asked.

“It’s we can sit here if we come to here early. If we late we are sitting at the back. If you late you know what?”Sulli asked.

“You guys have to go to…….”Sulli said evilly.

“No, Taemin. Don’t compete with her.”Onew said.

“Wae?”I asked.

“If we lost she’ll make us kicked out of the school.”Krystal said.

“Okay, let’s compete but…..”I said.

“But what?”She asked.

“Don’t involved my friend in this problem. If I lose only you have to kick me out but not my friend. So I’ll compete.”I said.

“Okay, I promise.”She said.

“Okay, so you move today. We’ll sit here.”I said.

“Okay.”She said and went away. I sat down at my place.

“Yah! Why did you accept the offer?”Onew said.

“Yes, you have to move from this chair. If you are not in this school anymore we’ll be bored.”Krystal said. I smiled at them.

“Don’t worry, Krystal. I’ll not leave you guys.”I said.

“Yah, yah! Why did you say to Krystal only what about me?”Onew said. I and blushed.

“Yah!”We two shouted. I don’t know why I am so blushing. Did I like her?

 

End of POV

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Did Taemin like me? Why is he blushing? If he, Sorry Taemin. I can’t like you. I like you as a friend only because I already have Minho Oppa. It is a secret. I am secretly dating with Minho Oppa. But if Onew knows he will be angry at me because I am dating with OUR BIGGEST ENERMY’S FRIEND. But Minho Oppa is good at me. He cares me a lot. Not like Sulli. I pity Taemin, but never mind. He’ll find a good girl who is better than me one time.

“Krys, what are you thinking?”Taemin asked.

“Ani, nothing.”I said.

“Onew, Krys. My noona wants you guys to come visit our house.”Taemin said. His house? I have never been to.

“Okay, we’ll.”Onew said.

“But my house is not that big. Is it okay?”Taemin asked. I am not comfortable with small house as I am rich. But I always care to the people.

“I’ll come.”I said. Taemin smiled.

“Gomawo my friends.”Taemin said. I and Onew smiled. Then the teacher went in. We started to teach lessons.

*Message alert*

I looked at the phone screen.

Krys, this is Minho Oppa! Let’s eat dinner this evening. I really want to see with you. You have to come okay? I’ll be waiting at you. Come to the park in front of school. I’ll come and pick u up. Then we‘ll go together. But don’t worry. Sulli wouldn’t know. Come okay? J

                                                       Love
                                                       Your Minho Oppa.

I looked at him. He is smiling at me. I smiled at him back. Then I texted him again.

 

Minho Oppa, don’t worry. I’ll come. I’ll wait at school garden. Okay? You don’t need to wait me. I’ll wait you. Love U oppa. <3 J

                                                   Love Krystal Jung

 

Before I press SEND button, Taemin look at me.

“Yah! What are you doing? The teacher is teaching.”Taemin asked. He face looks sad.

“Ani, nothing.”I said and closed my phone.

“I think I saw Minho Oppa.”He said. Onew looked at him.

“What? What did you see?”Onew asked. Taemin looked at me.

“Ani, nothing.”He said. PHEWWWW!!!!  Then we continued teaching the lesson.

 

End of POV

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Yah! Lee Taemin, what are you happening? Why did you feel sad? Wae? No, no, no…..You can’t like Krystal. She is just my friend. Is she dating with Choi Minho?

*Kring Kring*

“Taemin, let’s go.”Onew said. Krystal is silent.

“Krystal, come on.”I said and called her. She smiled at me. Then we went to the canteen.

 

End of POV