Chapter 15

Life is life

GiKwang’s POV

“Bwoh? Hyuna is back?”I asked.

_Flashback_

When I come to my school, someone closed my eyes.

“GiKwang-ah….”She called.

“Oh! Hyuna….”I called.

“Er, I really miss you.”She said.

“Yah! The school is closed for only 2 days.”I said.

“Anyway, I miss you.”She said.

“GiKwang, Hyuna. What are you doing here?”Someone asked.

“Oh, Yoseob.”I called.

“Nothing. We are just talking. Right? GiKwang?”She asked. I nodded.

“So, let’s go in to the class.”Yoseob said. We three went in the class. Hyuna went to her place. I and Yoseob sat.

“Yah! Lee GiKwang. You are dating with Hyuna aren’t you?”Yoseob asked. I blushed.

“Am I right?”He asked.

“Yes….”I answered.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me?”He asked.

“Hyuna ask me not to tell anyone.”I said.

“Aw, I see.”He said. Then we teach our lessons.

_Break Time_

“GiKwang-ah, let’s go.”Hyuna comes and calls me.

“Okay, Yoseob let’s go.”I said and we three went to canteen.

“What do you want, GiKwang and Hyuna? I will go and take the foods for you guys.”Yoseob said.

“As you wish.”I said and Hyuna nodded.

“Okay.”He said and went away. Hyuna keeps silent.

“Hyuna….”I called.

“What GiKwang?”She asked.

“We are going to graduate this school, so we need to change school. Which school were you going?”I asked. Her smile disappears.

“I haven’t think yet. I think I will attend the school you attend.”She said. I smiled.

“Gomawo, Hyuna. You are the best.”I said. Then Yoseob arrived.

“Here you go.”He gave us our lunch.

“Gomawo, Yoseobie!!”We two said in unison.

“Yah! Hyuna. I have heard that you are dating with GiKwang.”Yoseob asked. Hyuna looks at me.

“Er, Mianhae…Hyuna. He said he wants to know.”I said.

“Yah! Don’t be shy. That’s okay. I won’t tell anybody.”Yoseob said. She eats here lunch.

“Yah! If you guys are dating, you should call GiKwang Oppa. You are younger than us right?”Yoseob said. Hyuna blushed.

“Yah! Yang Yoseob, you are making her feel shy.”I said.

“Come on, Hyuna. I want to hear that you call GiKwang Oppa.”Yoseob said.

“That’s okay, Hyuna. No need to call what…..”She interrupted me.

“GiKwang oppa.”She called. I am so shock.

“Omo! It is so sweet. Dude, you are so lucky.”Yoseob said. I looked at Hyuna. She looks shy. Then we finished eating. We go back to classroom. Yoseob went in class first.

“Hyuna.”I called. She looked at me.

“Aw, GiKwang. What did you to tell?”She asked.

“Ani, nothing. I just shock that you call me oppa. You always refuse to call me, when I ask you to.”I said.

“Er, today. I want to call you oppa. As I am not going……”She stopped and looked at me worriedly.

“Er, what? You are not going what?”I asked.

“Aniyo. As I am not going to call it anymore. I want to say that.”She said and rushed in the class. What is happening to her? I went in the class.

“GiKwang-ah, you are so lucky!”Yoseob said.

“Aw, Gomawo.”I said.

“Yah! GiKwang, what is happening to you?”He asked.

“Ani, I just thinking that Hyuna acts strange today.”I said.

“She is not strange. She is normal why?”Yoseob asked.

“Ani, I feel like something. Nothing.”I said and continue doing my works.

_School over_

“GiKwang-ah, are you free now?”Hyuna asked.

“Er, me. I have to go home. But I am free. I can call to my grandpa if I am late why?”I asked.

“I feel like going to lake and rode a boat.”She said.

“Okay, let’s go together. We never go to somewhere like date right, so this is our first date? Is it okay?”I asked.

“Yes, that’s good.”She said.

“After that, let’s go to Amusement park.”I said and she nodded. I phoned to grandpa. He lets me to. So I went with Hyuna.

“First, let’s rode the boat on the lake.”I said.

“As you wish.”She said. Then we rode the boat.

“Errrr, it is so nice.”She said.

“Do you like it?”I asked.

“Yes, of course. Gomawo, GiKwang.”She said. I just stared at her. She looked at me.

“Yah! Why are you keep staring at me?”She asked.

“Ani, nothing.”I said and looked other way.

“Aigo! GiKwang-ah, you are so cute.”She said and pinched my cheeks. I looks at her.

“You too…”I said and pinched her cheeks. Then our boats moved a bit. She fall on me. I looked at her and leaned closer to her. Before our lips touched.

_Kring Kring_

My phoned rings. Aish! It is so annoying. I looked at Hyuna. She smiles.

“Hello!”I answered the phone.

“Hello, GiKwang. Where are you?”Yoseob asked.

“I am at park with Hyuna, wae?”I asked.

“Er, nothing. Dude. Have fun with Hyuna.”He said and hung up the phone.

“GiKwang-ah, I think we should go.”Hyuna said.

“We haven’t gone to amusement park.”I said.

“Er, right. So let’s go to amusement park.”She said. Then we went to amusement park.

“Hyuna, let’s ride roller coaster.”I suggested.

“Er, I afraid of roller coaster.”Hyuna said.

“But I’m by your side. Don’t be afraid. I’ll hug you. Is it okay?”I asked. She blushed. Then she nodded.

Then we went to roller coaster counter and buy 2 tickets.

“Hyuna, let’s go.”I said and we went on the coaster. Then the roller coaster starts.

_Scream_

“Hyuna, are you okay?”I asked. She nodded. Then the roller coaster finish.

“GiKwang, let’s eat ice-cream.”Hyuna said.

“Aw, okay.”I said and we eat ice-cream.

“What did you want to ride?”I asked.

“Errr, let’s walk around. So that I can look what I want to ride.”I said. Then we walked around the amusement park.

“GiKwang-ah, what is that?”She asked while pointing to the teddy bear that hung on the shop.

“You want that?”I asked.

“Aniyo.”She said.

“Hyuna, sit here. I want to go to toilet.”I said and went away. Then I played game to get that teddy bear. Finally I got it. I come back to Hyuna.

“Here is it!!!”I gave her the teddy bear.

“Aw, GiKwang-ah, where did you have it?”She asked.

“I played games and took it for you.”I said and she smiles.

“Gomawo, GiKwang-ah.”She said.

“So, let’s go.”I said and we went together. On the way,

“GiKwang-ah…”Hyuna called. I looked at her.

“What Hyuna?”I asked.

“Nothing, I’m going.”She said.

“Bye, Hyuna.”I said.

“Bye, oppa.”She said. Then I hugged her.

“Bye, oppa. I’m going.”She said and went away. Then I went back home.

_Next Morning_

*Phone rings*

“Hello!”I answered the phone lazily.

“Yah! How can you sleep in this situation?”Yoseob shouted.

“What?”I asked and sit on the bed.

“Hyuna is going to leave Seoul. Come in airport, quickly.”Yoseob said.

“Arraso, I’ll come there in a minute.”I said and quickly changed my clothes. Then I ran out of my house.

“TAXI!!!”I shouted.

Hyuna, you are not going to leave. Then I remember she acts strange these days. I arrived the air port. I saw Hyuna talking with Yoseob.

“Hyuna….”I called. She looked at me.

“GiKwang-ah.”She called. I walked to her.

“Are you really going to leave me?”I shouted. Tears were falling from her face.

“Mianhae, GiKwang-ah.”She said.

“Hyuna…..”I called and hugged her.

“Attention please, the people going to America. Please come to the airplane. ”

“Er, GiKwang-ah. I need to go. Bye.”She said and leaves me. Tears were falling from my eyes. Yoseob walked to me.

“GiKwang-ah, are you okay?”He asked. I nodded. He gave me a letter.

“Here!!”He said.

“What’s it?”I asked.

“Hyuna ask me to give you.”He said. I opened the letter.

 

Dear, GiKwang-ah

 

I am leaving to America. I need to teach some lessons. I’ll come back. I think it will long about 2 years. I am sorry, GiKwang. But don’t forget it GiKwang, I really love you. I am really sorry. I really have fun with you yesterday. Gomawo, GiKwang.

                                                            From, Hyuna.

 

“Hyuna, I would be missing you.”I shouted.

 

_End of flashback_

 

Mianhae, Hyuna. But now I can’t accept your heart anymore. Because I am in love with Jihyun.

 

End of POV

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

“GiKwang Oppa, I am back! I hope you still loving me.”I said while looking around the Seoul.

 

End of POV

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 15 is up!

Hope you like it.

So, Hyuna and Gikwang relationship are reveal.

And Hyuna is back!!

Please comments or Subscribe.

__________________________________________________________