Chappie 1~

Life is life

Sunny's POV

Today, I woke up early.  I went into the bathroom and have a bath.  Then I changed the school uniform. Taeyeon is still sleeping. I wake her up.

“Taengoo, wake up. It is time to school.”I shouted. No reply.

“YAH, TAENGOO. WAKE UP!”I shouted.  Her eyes opened.

“Yah, why are you so much shouting? I am awake.”Taeyeon said.

“Okay, okay. So change your school uniform and come down. Okay?”I asked and went to Taemin’s room.

*Knock Knock*

“Taemin, wake up. It is nearly time to go to school.”I said. The door opened.

“Noona, I am finish.”Taemin said.

“Okay, well done. My bro.”I said and went to kitchen with Taemin.

“Noona, you know I something miss him. Because I am bored only me. You have Taeyeon noona. I wish he could alive.”Taemin said sadly.

“Yah, don’t talk about him. He is just a past. Don’t remember him. You have LeeTeuk. You can play with him.”I shouted. Suddenly tears were flow from my eyes.

“Noona, but you are his sister. Don’t you remember him for an only time or once?”Taemin said.

“YAH, STOP TELLING ABOUT THE PAST. I HATE MY PAST. I HATE THE DAY MY PARENTS AND MY BELOVED BROTHER DIE. HOW CAN I FORGET THEM?”I shouted. Taemin stopped and cried.  Taeyeon went down.

“Yah, what happen? Why are you shouting too much? Taemin, SunKyu are you okay?”Taeyeon asked. I tried to smile at her. But it is just a fake smile.

“Yah, Sunny. Don’t try to lie me? I know because I am your best friend.”Taeyeon said and hugged me.

“Komowa, Taengoo. You gave me energy.”I said. Then I looked at Taemin.

“Taemin, I am sorry. I…I just feel sad for them. I wish they could live still now. I miss him.  I miss you KiKwang where have you been? Noona, have finding you for 10 years.”I said.  Taemin looked at me.

“Noona, I understand. Mianhae, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to make you remember your past. I…I am sorry. Let’s eat the breakfast.”Taemin said cheerfully.

“Okay.”I said and we eat the breakfast. Then we took our bicycle and went to school by the bicycle. We parked the bicycle at the place and looked at the school.

“Omo! The school is really big.”Taemin said.

“Yeah, it is really big than our old school.”I said. Taeyeon nodded.

“Anyway, we are lucky to attend this kind of school. Real big like a castle.”Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, let’s go in.”I said and went into the school. When we entered in the school, many people were staring at us. I know because we are nerds. We looks like poor. We are not beautiful or handsome. We got scholar ship to attend this school. But we are lucky.

“Noona, they are staring at us.”Taemin whispered to me. I looked at him.

“Yah, don’t care them.”I said and continued walking. Then I heard something that makes me feel weak.

“Yah, GiKwang. Wait for me.”Someone shouted. I stopped. Taemin also stopped. Then a boy passed by. I looked at him. He looks like my brother KiKwang. Name too.  I feel weak and fell down. That boy suddenly grabbed me.

“Excuse me, are you okay?”He asked. I nodded. I stood up and looked at him.

“Komowa.”I said and smiled at him.

“It’s okay. So, I am going.”He said and went away. His name, voice is like KiKwang.  Where are you? I am missing you. If you still alive we can go to school together. My dongsaeng where are you?

Then Taemin and Taeyeon walked to me.

“Yah, Sunny. Are you okay?”Taeyeon asked. I nodded.

“Noona, why didn’t you walked careful? Thanks god the boy beside you is kind and helpful.”Taemin said.

“Yeah, Sunny. Why didn’t you walk carefully?”Taeyeon asked.

“He…..He….looks like…..”I stopped. Taeyeon and Taemin looked at me.

“What Noona? Who is he?”Taemin asked.

“The boy who helped me looks like…….”I stopped.

“Looks like who?”Taeyeon asked.

“KiKwang.”I said.

“Yah, SunKyu. Are you crazy? He is already dead.  Don’t tell about him anymore.  The dead person cannot be alive.”Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon noona is right. He has already dead. He can’t be alive anymore. I am sorry noona. I miss him too. But you have to accept the truth.”Taemin said. I nodded.

“So, Taemin. Go to school by yourself. Okay? I will go with Taeyeon.”I said.

“Ne, noona.”He said and went away. I and Taeyeon went in the class. All the people were staring at us.  I ignored them and sat at the place. Then two girls walked to us.

“Hey, new girls.”They called us in English. I looked at them.

“Yah, what do you want?”I asked.

“Don’t you know that nerds have to sit at the back?”A girl with a blonde hair said in English.

“Yah, Sunny what is she talking?”Taeyeon asked me.

“Yah, don’t tell us like that. We are nerds but we can sit at the place we like to. Right Taengoo?”I asked. Taeyeon nodded.

“Hey, girl. Don’t you know that’s our place?”A girl with brown hair said.

“Yah, who are you?”I asked.

“Let’s me introduce you guys. I am Jessica Jung, the queen of this school.”A girl with blonde hair said.

“I am Tiffany Hwang, The richest and beautiful in our school.”A girl with brown hair said.

“We have introduced ourselves. You guys should go.”Jessica said.

“Yah, this is not the chair that you bought. I can’t leave.”I shouted.

“Yah, we have told you once with mouth. We don’t want to talk you with hand.”Tiffany said.

“Yah, are you deaf? I have told you.”I shouted. The whole class becomes quiet.

“Yah, are you really brave?”Jessica asked.

“Aish! That girl.”Tiffany said.

“Calm down, Fany. I am asking her.”Jessica said. Tiffany went back.

“Are you going to move or not?”Jessica asked in English.

“No. I didn’t change my mind.”I said.

“This is last time. Are you going to move or not?”Jessica asked.

“SunKyu, we should move. Let’s go.”Taeyeon said.

“You should listen to your friend.”Tiffany said.

“No, I am not going. I am sitting here.”I said and sat at my place.

“Fine, you will see how cruel we are.”Jessica said and went to other place.

“Yah, Sunny. You should move for them. I don’t want you to hurt. I have heard that they are very cruel especially to nerds like us.”Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay. Taengoo. I can handle this.”I said.

Then the teacher went in.

 

End of POV

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Poor noona. I pity her. She cares me for a long time without parents. I shouldn’t tell her this morning. She really hurt.

Then I heard many screaming.

“GiKwang Oppa.”Many girls shouted. I saw a guy from back.  He must be school king, so that many girls were shouting. He might be so proud. Then I went in the class and sat at the free place. Then two girls walked to us.

“Yah, you can’t sit here.”A girl said.

“Wae?”I asked.

“This is GiKwang Oppa place.”Another girl said. Coming again that GiKwang. Aish! Why the girl so much liking him.

“Okay, okay. I am going.”I said and stand up.

“You can sit here.”Someone said. I turned around.

“But GiKwang Oppa. This is a place that Kingkas and Queenkas sit. Not for the nerds.”The girl said.

“It’s okay. Sit here.”He said and went away.

It’s weird he is really kind.  Then a girl and a guy walked to me.

“Annyeong, nice to meet you. I am Krystal Jung. You must be Lee Taemin. Am I right?”Krystal asked.

“Yes, I am. Nice to meet you.”I said.

“Hi! I am Lee Onew. Nice to meet you.”He greeted. I smiled.

“Nice to meet you guys.”I said and they sat beside me.

“Hey, by the way. Do you know that GiKwang?”I asked.

“Umm, I know him.”Onew said.

“Can you tell me about him?”I asked. Krystal looks at me weirdly.

“Yah, you are the new students. Why did you want to know about him?”Krystal asked.

“No, it is just that…..”I stopped.

“What?”Krystal asked.

“Ummm, nothing. Guys, please tell me I am begging you.”I said.

“Okay, okay. I will tell you.”Onew said.

“He is a kingka of this school. But he is strange. He is really kind.”Krystal said.

“Is he rich?”I asked.

“Yes, he is really rich. He is the richest in our school.”Krystal said.

“Oh! I see.”I said.

“Hey, Krystal Jung.”Someone called. We turned around and saw a girl. A cute girl.

I looked at Krystal. She looks annoyed.

“Who is she?”I whispered.

“She is the people who always bullying me and Onew.”Krystal said.

 

End of POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 is up~

I will update as soon as I can.

Komowa for reading~

Now the readers have reach to 15 subscribers.

Thanks you people who subscribes.

*90 degree bow*

Espically Kiyomi unnie, thanks for supporting my story.

Anyway thanks to everybody who subscribes to my story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Generation

SHINee-Effects and Heechul

Beastminute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------