Chappie 2~

Life is life

Krystal’s POV

Aish! That Choi Sulli coming again. Disturbing me and Onew. Now she is going to bully Taemin again.

“Yah, what did you want?”I asked. She looked at me.

“Yah, you act like you don’t care me?”Sulli asked. Taemin grabbed her hand.

“You, I don’t know you but you shouldn’t act my friend like this.”Taemin said.

“Yah, you don’t know me.”Sulli asked to Taemin. I hold Taemin’s shirt.

“Taem, stop it. This is my problem; I am going to solve it.”I said. Taemin ignored me and looked at Sulli.

“Yah, do you know me?”Sulli asked.

“Ani, I don’t know you but you shouldn’t act my friend like this.”Taemin said.

“Wooaah! Krys. Taemin is really great to you. I think he likes you.”Onew teased.

“Yah, how could he? He is my friend and nothing. I don’t like him.”I said. Sulli looked closer to Taemin.

“Let me introduce you. I am Choi Sulli. I am the cutest girl in our school.”She said.

“Anyway, nice to see you.”Sulli said.

“Nice to meet you. Don’t try to act to my friend like that. Arraso?”Taemin asked.

“Yah, are you trying to teach me?”Sulli asked.

“Ani, I am not. I am telling you.”Taemin said. Sulli looks angry. Then the teacher went in.

“Annyeong, children. Today we have new students. Lee Taemin, please come in front of the class.”The teacher said. Taemin went in front of the class.

“Annyeong, I am Lee Taemin. I got scholar ship to attend this school.”Taemin introduce himself.

“Wow! He is really intelligent. He even got the scholar ship to attend. This school is really hard to attend.”Onew whispered. I nodded.

 

End of POV

 

 

GiKwang's POV

 

Today, I feel something. That Lee Taemin. I have seen him once. I don't remember when I saw him before. But I feel familiar with me. I don't know why. The strangest things is I don't remember the past when I am 5 years. I remember the things only when I am 6 years.

Flashback

I woke up from the hospital. I look at the person who is sitting beside me. He looks old but I don't know. I look at him carefully and ask.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"KiKwang, don't you remember me? I am your grandpa."That old man said.

"Grandpa? But I don't remember you."I said.

"You don't remember me?"The man asked.

"Ani."I said shortly.

"Where is Sunny and Taemin?"The man said.

"Who is Sunny and Taemin?"I asked. He look at me in amaze.

"Don't you remember them?"He asked.

"Ani, who are they? My parents?"I asked. The man sighed.

"GiKwang."He called. I looked at him weirdly.

"Is it my name?"I asked.

"Yes, your name is GiKwang. I am your grandpa. Believe me. I am right."He said.

"Can you prove it?"I asked. He nodded.

"So, show me."I asked. He took a picture. I think that is my picture.

"So, trust me. Would you follow with me?"He asked.

"Ne, Grandpa. I will."I said.

End of flashback

It's weird when I saw my grandpa. I feel that feeling when I help a girl who is going to fall. I feel that I have seen her before. But I don't even know who are they.

"Yah, GiKwang. What are you thinking?"Yoseob asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Nothing, just thinking something."I said.

"Yah, are you thinking about Jihyun again?"He asked.

Jihyun, I have like her when I start the school.

"Am I right?"Yoseob asked.

"Yah, stop talking."I shouted. He laughs.

"I know, you really likes her."Yoseob said. I blushed.

"Aigo! You are blushing."He said.

"Should I help?"He asked. I looked at him.

“Yah, what did it mean?”I asked. He looked at me and laughs.

“You know SoHyun right?”Yoseob asked.

“Yes, I know your girlfriend right?”I asked.

“Umm, Jihyun is her best friend. We can tell to help you.”Yoseob advice.

“What if she didn’t like me?”I asked.

“That’s your luck.”Yoseob said.

“Okay, okay. I will try.”I said.

“That’s it, man.”Yoseob said. I smiled.

Can I able to win Jihyun-shii heart?

 

End of POV

 

Sunny's POV 

 

Then the teacher started teaching. My mind is not in the teacher. Thinking about the accident at the morning.

*Kring Kring*

"Yeah, breaktime."All the students shouted.

"Sunny, keep your things and let's go. I wonder which class is LeeTeuk in."Taeyeon said.

"Yes, I haven't seen him. Where does he been?"I asked.

"Don't know maybe in Class-B."Taeyeon said.

"Let's go. Maybe Taemin is waiting for us."I said.

"Okay."She said and we went to the canteen. There are many girls crowd around the table. I guess which table is it.

"Sunny, what's it?"Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know."I said.

"Let's go out of this crowd."I said and we went out of the crowd. Then I saw Taemin sitting and eating alone. I walked to them.

"Taemin, are you alone?"I asked.

"Ne, noona."He answered.

"You didn't got no friends?"Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, but only two."I said.

"Hey, Taem. Why did you left us?"Someone asked. We all look at them.

"Hi! Onew, Krys. You two come and sit with me?"Taemin asked. They two nodded.

"Taem, is they your friends?"I asked.

"Ne, She is Krystal Jung,(In here Krystal is not Jessica's sister even though she is a Jung.)and he is Lee Onew. My friends."Taemin introduces them.

"And guys this is my noona Sunny noona and this is her friend Taeyeon noona."Taemin said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. Krystal Jung imida."The little cute girl greeted.

"Hi! I am Taemin's noona Lee SunKyu. You can call me Sunny."I greeted.

"Annyeong, I am Lee Onew."The another people greeted.

"Hi!"I greeted.

"Omo! Your friend is really cute."Taeyeon said while pinching Krystal's cheek.

"Komowa, Unnie."She said. Then we eat our lunch. Before a person arrived.

"Can I sit here? There is no place to sit. All the girls are following me."Someone said. We looked at and saw.....

"KiKwang?"I asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is up~

I hope you guys like it.

With your guys supporting my story become popular.

I have already 25 subscribers.

Komowa for reading~

I hope you guys like it~

I will try to update soon!

All I want to say is

Thanks you for reading!

*90 degree bow*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------