Chappie 4~

Life is life

Sunny’s POV

 

When I and Taengoo were talking I saw that bustard that make Taengoo hurt. I ignored them and continue talking with Taengoo. Then a girl walked to me. Then….

*SLAP*

The noisy class becomes quiet. 

“Yah, who are you? What is the reason that you slap me?”I asked.

“Why did you make Sungmin Oppa’s shoes become dirty?”That girl asked.

“That’s me. I did it.”Taeyeon said.

“Taengoo, don’t involved in it.”I said. I turned back to her.

“Yes, why. Who are you?”I asked.

“I am Sungmin Oppa’s girlfriend. I don’t want you to hurt. Next time if you try to hurt him. I won’t leave you alone.”She said. I looked at her.

“I promised. I will never make your boyfriend hurt.”I said. Then Sungmin walked to us.

“Yul, you shouldn’t do this to her.”He said.

“But, Oppa. I don’t like when someone hurt you.”Yuri said.

“So, you should stop it, Yul.  Go and sit at your place.”Sungmin said. I sat at my place. He grabbed me hand.

“Are you okay?”He asked. I looked at him.

“Please don’t pretend like that to me. You know I hate the people who pretend to care.”I said and sat down.

“Mianhae.”He said and went to his place.

“Sun, are you okay? Did you hurt?”Taeyeon asked. I nodded and tried to smile her. But tears fall from my face.

“Sun, don’t cry.”Taeyeon said.

“Okay, Taengoo.”I said.

“Mianhae, Sun. I am sorry. That is all because of me.”She said.

“What are you saying? That’s not your fault.”I said.

“Why is your life is so harsh? Why is your life is so harsh?”Taeyeon asked and hugged me. Then the teacher went in.

“Okay, everybody. Let’s start teaching.”The teacher said. Then the teacher started teaching.

“Okay, who can answer this question?”The teacher asked. I raise my hand up.

“Yes, Miss Sunny.”The teacher asked. I answered the question.

“Well done, Miss Sunny. You know this answer it is really difficult. You are really great, Miss Sunny.”The teacher said.

“Komowa, teacher.”I said and went to my seat.

“You really good, Sun.”Taeyeon said. I smiled at her.

“Komowa.”I said.

 

(After 3 hours)

 

“Okay, everybody. Break time.”The teacher said.

“Ne.”We all said and I keep my things.

 

End of POV

 

Jihyun’s POV

 

“Yah, Jihyun. What are you doing? It is already a break time.”SoHyun asked.

“I am sorry, SoHyun.  Let’s go.”I said and took my bag. We went to the canteen.

“Jihyun!”Someone called.

“Oh! DoJoon Oppa.”I said. He walked to me.

“Oh! DoJoon Oppa. I better leaving. Jihyun, come to the table when you finish talking. Okay?”SoHyun asked.

“Okay, I will.”I said and smiled at her. SoHyun went to the table. I continue talking with DoJoon Oppa.

“Jihyun, I should be going. My friends are waiting at me okay?”He asked.

“Ne, Oppa. You can go now.”I said.

“Bye.”He said and waved at me.

Why am I feeling so happy when I see him? Do I like him? Why I so much blushing when I talked with him?

Then I went to SoHyun.

“Mianhae, SoHyun.”I said.

“It’s okay.”She smiled at me.

“SOHYUN!!!!”Someone shouted. We looked at him.

“Yah, SoHyun. Your husband is coming.”I teased.

“Yah, Jihyun.”She said.

“Mind, if we join you guys.”Yoseob asked.

“Ani, come.”I said.

“Thanks you, Jihyun.”He said.

“Er, GiKwang. This is SoHyun, my girlfriend.”Yoseob said to his friend.

“Yah.”SoHyun shouted.

“Nice to meet you, SoHyun.”GiKwang greeted.

“Nice to meet you.”SoHyun greeted back.

“And this is SoHyun friend, Nam Jihyun.”Yoseob said.

“Er, nice to meet you, Jihyun.”He said. I smiled at him. Then we eat our lunch. That GiKwang is staring at me when I eating.  Then I finished eating.

“Can you please excuse me?”I asked.

“Okay, you can go.”SoHyun said. Then I went away.

Aish! I hate to stay when people is staring at me. Did he like me? Why did he staring at me?

 

End of POV

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Yah, Taengoo. Don’t you miss LeeTeuk?”I asked.

“Yes.”She said.

“I wish he is here with us.”I said.

“Yeah! I really miss him.”Taeyeon said. Then somebody closed Taeyeon eyes.

“LeeTeuk?”I said quietly.

“Quiet.”He said.

“Who is it?”Taeyeon asked. He released his hand.

“Omo! LeeTeuk?”She asked.

“Taengoo, long time no see.”He said.

“Yah, yah. You only greeted, Taeyeon. Why didn’t you greet me?”I teased.

“Mianhae, Sun.”He said.

“It’s okay, I am just teasing. Anyway, I am really happy that you come.”I said.

“Where are you going last two days?”Taeyeon asked.

“Umm, I am sick. So I can’t come. Mianhae.”He said.

“That’s okay.”We all said in unison. Then we three talked.

 

End of POV

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back! Sorry for the taking a long time. Because I am not free. Thanks you for people who subscribes and comments. Love you guys who read. Komowa for reading.