5th

MISSING NOTE TO MY SONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 years since they last met and he didn't able to tell the truth to the father of his baby...Hyun joong left the country and he gave birth to their son, hyun saeng. From that day on, he never saw even a shadow of his man, the man he rejected, the man he shooed, the man he ignored though  he knows he likes him too, but he felt scared, afraid of accepting the man since he was living the country,,,

With his unconscious mind and unexpected situation, he carried a big ball on his tummy that who can believe a man can have it, but according to the doctor,his case is a rare one and he is one of the luckiest man who blessed with a baby to born, and its true he bore a cute angel, a prince and a smart hyun saeng..

He named the prince as hyun saeng, obviously from the father's name along with his name, combined,,a remembrance of the love that was wasted a long time ago, the love that was supposedly blooming right now but instead it spoiled like a dried petals of a rose, instead of a red, it became such a brown gloomy rose...

The baby is 3 years old now, but with his smart thinking, he able to talk like a matured one, he knows how to be curious to something, he once had asked by a kid, why my eomma is a boy? if i have appa, then where he is, but he never answered the poor boy a good one, he doesn't know too, have no idea where is the father, all he  knows, he was once fell inlove with a good looking man and a good heart man but he rejected it, it was my fault, all he can say within his self,,,i should've accepted him, the regret came across his mind everytime he saw his baby...

"Eomma!! a cute voice snap his blank stare to the sky while inhaling the cold breeze of the winter on his open window,,,

"wae? come here? where is halmeoni? he asked childishly as he carried him and kiss him on the forehead..

"downstairs,,but uncle kyu left already,, he said i need to go to you to make you happy...the kid says while swinging his feet..

"wae? eomma is always happy..you make me more happy,,do you know that,,huh,huh,,the sad face of him faded and transformed into a wide smile as he put down the kid on the bed and tickle him,,,the kid wiggle and screamed happily trying to stop his eomma...

"eomma!!!!! the kid giggle...

"i love you baby...he said to his baby and hugged him....

"eomma,,the young boy called...

"hmmmm? he response...

"halmeoni said, my birthday is next week,,,,,the young boy asked...

"Ahhh de...wae? what do you want baby? he asked..

"The young boy shook his head,,,i want balloons, big big cake and a big big big big gift,,,,,the boy added after...

"Aigoo, of course you can have those let's buy those together,,,you want?

"the young boy nodded excitedly and hugged his eomma's neck...

........

........

........

"eomma! abeoji,,,,im leaving,,where is hyun saeng? he shouted from the room preparing for work...

"in his room,,he was playing,,,eomma replied,,,

He went to the kid's room,,he peck him on the lips and rushed to go...bye baby,,, be a good boy, arrasseo...he uttered before he exited the room...

"eomma i want teokbokki,,buy me some,,,the boy shouted and run towards the door,,,,

"arrasseo,,bye baby,,,he said and waved exiting the garage...

.....

"Good evening sir....the waitresses and bartenders greeted him,,,

"good evening.....he greeted back...

"Waaahhhh,,you look so happy today,,,one of the bartender whom he became partner before commented....

"is it obvious? he smiled and throw a wet rag to him...

"Owhhh wait...i think you can have your show today,,,the band is preparing,,you can have a shot,,,the same bartender told..

"ani,,,i won't do it,,,my voice cracked already since i gave birth to my angel......he replied with a laugh...

"aigoo,,you still have the voice,,yahhh your customer will switch to other club if you won't grant their request,, im telling you....

"arrasseo,,,,just call me when it's time,,,i just need to do some inventories...he said and left heading to his office...

.......

An hour later,,all set, customers starts coming in,,,He went out for a while to check and greeted at the main entrance,,it was a routine for him to do anyway..He even hopped inside the bar and still doing bartending portion where everyone bids for a shot he is making,,,He shot then last one sndfollowed by a call from a stage where other customers screamed for his performance,,,He smiled and chuckled,,,

Confidently, he jumped in the stage and grab the mic stand and place the mic,,he waved to everyone,,,been a long time,,, he shouted...

"All screamed in excitement,,

"i wasn't able to sing,,,it's not that i ignore your request,,, but tonight, since i am happy as what other's said,,,this past years,though you see me with a smile, it was just a lie,,im deppressed, lonely,,,i have a son, i gave birth to him right? young saeng started to tell a story of his life....

He continues when everyone became silent aside from the music that was playing in the background,,,seeing him makes me cry sometimes but it doesn't mean i hate my little prince because he makes me so happy at the same time....i fell in love one day but it just last for days,,,i am expecting at first that we end up together but the next fate we met, he told me he was leaving so i just, with my stupid heart mind, i just end up rejecting him,,,,so i want to sing a song that would definitely change the mood,,,His speech makes other's clung unto their lovers arm, hug each other and some reminisce with the same situation,,,,

Music starts to play,,,,it was a song he made (think of his crying song),,,he even join the others to drink after a song,,,joining jungmin's table for a while and went up to rest,,he can't go home with his state, a drank eomma, he knows his son is waiting when he go home in the morning...

The night ended,,,he was dead asleep in his office, drank,,he drank so much after joining jungmin's and went straight to his office to rest..the door was slowly opened, he opened his eyes to check but it was blurred so he ignored it,,a cup of coffee was place infront of his face, he assumed it was one of his staff so he ignored it and closed his eyes again....

"You haven't change,,you still low in alcohol,,,,saengie i love you,,why you didn't told me that time,,and you didn't told me about your son,,,a deep voice and shaky spoke...

He lift up his face rubbing his eyes to clear them but it didn't helped,,he was trying to figure out the person kneeling infront of him but he can't see him clearly...who are you? he asked...

NO words had spoken as reply but a hand grab his waist and the other pulled the head as the lips landed on his,,a soft, a passionate kiss,,,a kiss that he was once become addicted,,the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter