3rd

MISSING NOTE TO MY SONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kim hyun joong you can't be like this..you shouldn't be hurting like this,,,he murmured to console his own..   He slid back on his wall sitting on the fall,,he can't believe he was just shove like that..he was sincere,,he really loves him but why, why he can't be loved by the guy,,this questions was stick to his mind,,,tears wells up continuously, breathing wasn't easy to release,he can't catch his breath due to the pain he was in now..   On the other hand,,,saengie run leaving the man behind,,,Let's just forget  this,,we can't continue like this and let us continue as~~~~... he mumbled while walking, he stopped and look back,,,   "let's continue to be strangers,,nothing more",,,he continue but tears suddenly wells up like the other do,,   "mianhae,,i can't accept this now",, he uttered as he sobbed and wiped off his tears and walk thinking what happen the last night,,he knows what happen,,being drunk was just an excuse,,he was sure about it,,he knows how they ended up making out for the second time, how he was lured to the man,,how he was felt pleasured with the stranger's touch,,the soft kisses he recieved, he can't forget it,,he can't delete everything in his thought..   "young saeng, you made the right decision, you can't regret it,,he was leaving anyway, you will just be hurt if you accept him",,he told himself...trying to convince his self with his decision...   ......   ......   ......   A month after,, no news was heard on both sides..young saeng didn't heard any words about him from his friends,,,He didn't even saw any trace of him.he continued with his life as the manager in the club, He still remembers everything, clearly to his mind and clearly passing to his mind how he rejected the man,,how the man tear for him..He was at one of the table when he thought everything,   He face palm himself...he sometimes regret that time,,the time he rejected him,,but he can't go back,,,   One night while he was resting to his office,,his tummy suddenly made a sound,,,he was drooling for something he doesn't know..he was craving for something,,he stood up and went out but suddenly felt he was about to throw up when he smelled smoke and the stingy smell of beer,,he covered his mouth and nose and start gagging up...   "Hey,,saengie,,what happen to you? kyu jong who saw him running heading to the toilet shouted and followed behind..what happen? he asked again when he reach him burried on the sink...   "i don't know..i just felt throwing up..he answered,,   "are you ok? something you think you're not well?kyu asked again worriedly...   "nothing..im alright now,,i didn't throw up something but it was really hard,,i thought i was dying,,,ahhh,,,what happen to me? its already few days since i started being like this and lately i always feel hungry but throwing it after.....saengie said while leaning on the wall..   "aigoo,,you have to meet the doctor...kyu said while grabbing some tissue and wiped the beads of sweat of the other's face...are you sure you're ok? we can go to the hospital? he added..   "no need,,but i want to eat something..i want to eat tofu,,ahhh where can we buy it? he said rubbing his tummy and bit his lips like he wanted to fly just to get it immediately.   "mwo? yahhh i thought you don't like that,,you are too picky with foods before...kyu said raising his eyebrow..   "Aniya,, aniya,,i just want to taste it actually,,i saw it on tv last time,they eat it happily,,since then i didn't forget about it..can you find one for me? saengie said pouting his lips,,,   "yahhh~~ kyu let a small laugh,,what is happening to you? maybe you should see the doctor,,ahhh ani,,,a psychologist,,,you need to someone to explain whatr is happening to you..kyu said alughing at his friend...   "Im serious? then i will go out my own,,maybe there is somwhere outside..i will off work early tonight,,,then,,annyeong,,,im gonna off now,,,saengie said waving his hand and left quickly... "Yaaahhh!!! arrasseo..i'll go with you,,it's too late and you are not well,,,kyu shouted and run after him...   "you'll go with me? then you'll drive for me? saengie said in his childish tone...   "aigoo,,when did you become so childish like that? ahhhh,,i can't understand you,,and yahhh, do you think i don't know? you always sleep...you look so sleepy always...kyu commented...   "ahhh,, i don't know too...can't you just stay still and don't nag a lot....saengie complained..   "arrasseo..let's go...you know what?if you are not a man,,i will think that you are pregnant...kyu rolled his eyes and sighed...   "eo..really? but,,what if i am? i heard,, there are possibilities for a man to be pregnant..its rare just maybe 1 percent of population around the world...saengie joked...   "aeshhhh,let's go you are just hungry,,you have to filled that tummy...kyu said and held him quickly to his car...   Driving for few hours, patiently looking all the stalls to find tofu, finally there is a stand where they sell different dishes made of tofu,,he rapidly went off the car when he smelled the stingy smell coming from the stall.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter