4th

MISSING NOTE TO MY SONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 months later,,,

Jungmin and hyungjun were patiently waiting at the arrival area....they waved excitedly when they saw the familiar figure they are waiting...The man from afar waved back and walk foreward towards them with a smile...

"Hey..been a long time? jungmin said making a friendship sign to him...

"its just 8 months dude,,,the man said sarcastically,,,,

"so how was your work with your new babies? hyungjun spoke getting the luggage of the man and put it on the compartment...

"they are good,,,working well,,,progressing,,they made their names in japan in just few months...the man answered...

"then why you decided to come back here? jungmin questioned as he started the engine...

"we just need break,,so exhausting,,i ask for a break since there is no schedule there in following weeks...they will com back here in korea too tonight,,they will be performing in a show..

"that's good then..so what can i do for both of you,,? i know fetching me is not a free,,,hyun joong asked jokingly...

"just...bottles are waiting for us.. so we will go to our usual place,,you went there already...hyung jun winked...

"the place? young saeng was in? hyun joong asked expressionless..

"the two anwered yes in unison not minding the other's expression...

Hyun joong became silent on the way,,shutting his eyes makes the memories filled his mind again, it's not that he forgot him already, it's just that he thought of seeing the guy again,,,he planned too but not as quick as this the same day...

Soon they reach the place,,,,they went in, hyun joong look around the corners while walking,,,expecting to have glance finally after 8 long months to the guy he was inlove until now...but he can't find even a shaddow of him...they stop at the same spot,same table they are that time,,the time they both met,,the time they both introduce, and the time he was first attracted to the guy...he laugh at his own self,,why am ilooking for him anyway, he dumped me already,,he murmured under his breath,,it was too loud that no one had heard his words...

"Hey,,hyun joong how are you? kyu approach as he went closer to the table they were at..

"OWhh hi,,,fine i justarrived and they drag me here...he answered..

"staying here for good? kyu questioned in follow giving them their drinks...

"ani,,just taking our break,,,he answered again but still looking around,,,,always filled withparty people here huh? he added just to make a conversation,,he can't find what is he looking anyway...

"de,,but it's a bit tired,,,almost all of them were looking for young saeng,,,kyu said in a sad tone...

"owhhh yeah by the way..how is he? now? jungmin interfere and ask...

"He is fine now,,he's getting his rest actually...but he often come here at daytime,,he was indeed a hard headed person,,i can't even control him,,,he wants to work at daytime just doing the inventory,,,kyu answered and sighed deeply after..

"what nhappen to him anyway? hyun joong interrupted...not being too obvious,,he asked it casually like a concerned friend...

"ahhh ye,,you didn't know it,,he's bearing a child,,he's pregnant actually,,,i think around 7 months? yeah because he got test 7 months ago......kyu answered...

"de? pregnant? he has a boyfriend already? good for them,,i think,,,hyun joong suddenly stuttered and shocked of what he heard,,,

"de pregnant,,,owhh wait,,i'll be back later...kyu said excusing himself as one of the customer called for a drink....

"he's married? hyun joong asked the two, drinking his beer,,,

"ani..we don't know,,we haven't met the guy yet,,all we know is he got pregnant,he's not opening actually,,we don't know what he was thinking,,he actually went to abort the baby but ended changing his mind...i thinkthe guy caused him a lot of pain,,jungmin said shaking his head...

"you said it's 7 months? are you sure? hyun joong asked to confirm...

"ahmmm according to kyu jong,,,even saengie just smiled when we confronted him about how many months his tummy now,,he never spoke or something about what happen to him,,he really knows how to keep a sevret on his own,,im sure he was just enduring it,,,

"7 months,,,,impossible,,,he murmured...

"wae? hyungjun asked the guy...

"nothing,,,anyway,,i have to go now,,i still need to meet the kids, they are staying at my house..they're coming tonight actually so i need to clean upo the house...hyun joong told and gulp the remaining liquid on his bottle...

"aigoo,,see you next time,,hey! show up before you leave again,,arrasseo? jungmin shpouted while the man turn around and left...

......

......

......

2 weeks later

Young saeng went out to buy some things he needed for the baby,,,he has things already but there was his urge to walk and go to shop for baby clothes..It wasn't advisable for himto walk and walk since his pregnancy was complicated and the baby is coming soon, in about 2 to 3 weeks..he went to baby boy's clothes section,he was expecting a baby boy. a prince, he was excited but nevertheless, he was afraid and scared,,

He walk around the shopping mall carrying all the paper bags filled with baby clothing and stuff,he went to his car and put all of it on his compartment, he saw a small grocery near it, he went in and decided to buy some stock of food since he can't do it after he gave birth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter