Chapter 6

Together

  The day passed with Yongguk helping out at the clinic with full of enthusiasm. The patients love him dearly. Yongguk would always try to crack up a joke and they would laugh whole heartedly. It brightened up the atmosphere for the clinic a lot. Jan Di too couldn't stop smiling. However, Ji Hoo was miserably doing his job in the office.

  Ji Hoo let out a huge sigh once the last patient left his office. Through the walls, he could hear his two naughty assistants laughing loudly. Smiling a little, he checked his watch and realized it was already 5:45pm and Ji Mi isn't here yet. He decided to take Yongguk to the Shinhwa mall nearby whilst waiting for Ji Mi to solve her matter. Just as he was leaving the office, the sliding door opened and there stood Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo glanced at Yongguk and said to Ji Hoo, "I didn't know you hire kids as assistants nowadays." That earned a huge laugh from the 3 of them whereas Jun Pyo just stood there, offended.

  "D-d-d-don't you know who I am?! Don't you dare laugh at me!" he cried, but they laughed even harder, especially Jan Di. Ji Hoo said to her beteween breaths: "I still can't believe you chose him over me, Jan Di-ssi." Yongguk stopped laughing and pointed at Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo's face held disgust, he had never been addressed so rudely by a commoner. After all, he's the CEO of Shinhwa company. "That's noona's husband?" Yongguk asked with his jaw dropped to the floor.

  "Yup, and he's a brat," Jan Di replied, still trying to hold back her laughs. "Anyway," she continued, "me and Jun Pyo are going to celebrate our anniversary today. Since this brat here (Jun Pyo gives her a dirty look) wants to travel to UK, I'll take a week's leave if you don't mind."

  "And you're telling me now?" Ji Hoo groaned, he has never liked the way Jun Pyo plans things. He always rushes and never accept "No" as a answer. Taking out his planner, he asked her for the date she'll be off. After writing it down, he heard footsteps approaching the clinic. He wanted to announce that the clinic was closed but the footsteps belonged to Ji Mi, and she was gaping at Jun Pyo.

  "Aren't you... the CEO of Shinhwa company?" she asked Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo finally felt appreciated so he forgave her for the rude interruption and said, "Yes, yes I am. Now, you are invading my personal bubble. Please back a few steps away,: he added slyly. Jan Di went up to him and smacked his shoulder then said, "Hi!" to Ji Mi too cheerfully. This made Ji Mi gawk even more. Ji Hoo facepalmed himself.

  "Uh, Ji Mi, this is my husband (and brat) Goo Jun Pyo. I'm really sorry about his manners just now," Jan Di apologized, but that doesn't seem to annoy Ji Mi at all. Snapping out of her thoughts, she nodded at both of them and entered the clinic. Yongguk ran up and hugged her,

   "Is that your son?!" Jun Pyo exclaimed. He was surprised that a girl who looked younger than him already had a child while he was still here counting taxes and dealin with boring things everyday. 

  Yongguk made a gagging sound. Ji Mi embarassingly replied "No." Jun Pyo's jealousy died down and he nodded. "Alright, goodbye my friend! See you next week!" He dragged Jan Di to his car (just like always) and drove off.

  "You're friends with him?" Ji Mi asked, a little astounded. She had underestimated him. He was no commoner like her. And I must look really pathetic to him, she groaned in her thoughts. Especially asking a favour like this from him, how can I live it down? Mentally slapping herself, she mechanically thanked him and walked away.

  Ji Hoo wanted to stop her in her tracks but her face looks worn out. And I should find a new assistant soon, he told himself as he tried to push away the thought of asking Ji Mi out for next week.

  "Hey!" he shouted, immediately wanting to shut up but he couldn't. He scribbled his number on a tissue and gave it to her.

  "Expect a call from me afterwards," he said and ran back into the clinic with a truimphant face, leaving both Ji Mi and Yongguk lost in thoughts.


  A/N:
  I am so so so so so so so so very sorry for not updating in a while, I totally forgot about my fanfiction! /slaps self

  Anyway, I'll try to upate a chapter everyday from today onwards until next week. Sorry to keep you waiting, I really am sorry. Nonetheless, thank you for your support and subcription! I hope to please all of you with my writing!

 Thank you and have a merry, merry Christmas!