November 2015 Part 2

Unintended

He was gaining his senses back slowly, and he didn't want to wake up. He knew that it was Sunday and figured that it probably was in the afternoon by now. He tried to get comfortable again as one of his arms reached out to wrap around Joonhee's waist. His arm met lukewarm sheets instead of warm skin and that woke him up. His eyes unwillingly opened and he looked around the room his eyes blinking rapidly to adjust to the small amount of sunlight that was peeking through the curtains. He found that the sheets in the bed were a tangled mess but there was no Joonhee in sight.

The morning after their fight, he had woken up after Joonhee had left for work. That made him be restless that Saturday and had mindlessly passed most of the time by watching TV. Once he looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time for Joonhee’s shift to be over, he started cooking dinner. The guilt he felt after their fight was still bothering him. That guilt caused him to have dinner ready and the apartment to be spotless by the time Joonhee arrived home. The younger male seemed fine and after dinner, he had let Joonhee get comfortable before his hands started to work on the muscles of the shorter man’s shoulders. From there, it progressed to him kissing Joonhee's shoulder blades, collar bone, neck and ended with him whispering Joonhee's name in their bedroom as he emptied himself inside the younger male more than once.

He sighed contently as he sat up; his muscles feeling relaxed and weightless from last night. He stood up and walked out of the room. The pajama pants he had thrown on last night were barely enough to keep him warm since he was shirtless but he wanted to see Joonhee. Sleep was clinging to his eyes as he walked across the living room and into the kitchen. He found Joonhee there, a shirt a size too big was covering his torso and his sweatpants hung from the younger's hips, cooking what he figured would be lunch. Sleepily, he stood behind Joonhee and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

 

"Hello beautiful," he said before dropping a few kisses on the shorter man’s neck. The kiss made Joonhee turn to look at him and he grinned after he dropped a peck on the younger man's lips.
Joonhee looked somewhat embarrassed before turning back to the food but Yoonjae spotted a soft grin on his lips, "Hi."
"You were amazing last night." His lips captured the surgeon's earlobe and pulled on it before nibbling it softly.
 

Joonhee leaned his head back against his shoulder and he watched as the younger's eyes fluttered close. A grin settled on his lips when a soft moan escaped the pink lips he loved to kiss and his hold on the other man tightened. The younger male was still warm and Yoonjae's grin turned into a smile at the pleased expression that reached Joonhee’s features. His hand reached up, captured Joonhee's chin, and guided the younger male’s head to the side. Their glances met for a second before Yoonjae's orbs settled on the other's plump lips.

His eyes slid close and he felt his pulse speed up when his lips were captured in a kiss. Yoonjae's grip on his waist made him feel secure and loved. He made a noise (something akin to a whine) because he wanted to face the older male and kiss him properly.

Yoonjae seemed to have understood because he took a step back, their lips disconnected and Joonhee was able to turn his body, and resumed their kiss. The kiss was deepened by Yoonjae when he felt the other man's arms wrap around his neck and it felt as if Joonhee was trying to pull him closer. His heart was hammering in his chest and he pulled away from those lips just to place another kiss on Joonhee's forehead.

 

"I love you, Joonie," he said, his lips brushing against the skin of the younger's forehead.
Joonhee looked up and the older man looked down at him, "I love you too, Jae"
 

The sizzling sound that echoed in the kitchen seemed to suddenly become louder, interrupting them and that was when Joonhee moved out of his embrace. He let him go easily and just took a seat on one of the chairs; he would be in the way unless the younger male asked for help. About 5 minutes later, Joonhee was grabbing plates to serve the food and that is when he moved into action. He took the first plate the younger male had filled with food and grabbed a glass from a cabinet to set everything on the table. As Joonhee filled the other plate, he grabbed another glass and the utensils they would need. He sat at the table as Joonhee approached, with his plate in hand, and a smile on his lips. They started eating once they were both seated. Smiles were exchanged and small talk was made between bites about the girls and work. Once they finished, the table was cleaned within a matter of minutes and they started doing the dishes in silence.

Yoonjae was washing the dishes but every once in a while, in between giving the newly washed dish to Joonhee so he could dry it and grabbing another dirty dish, his eyes would settle on Joonhee for a second. During the week, they would spend some time together but not as much as he wanted. It could be Hwayoung, Jinae, or work demanding their time. Sometimes, the only time they would spend together was before they went to sleep. Both men lying on the bed with Joonhee wrapped in his arms. They would talk until the younger male's eyelids were almost completely closed and Yoonjae felt exhausted.

It had taken time for both of them to get the same day off, but once it was accomplished, they tried to be with each other as much as possible and rest. He was happy with the fact that Joonhee was next to him even if they were in his home and in silence. The younger's presence calmed him and the soft smile that always appeared on his lips when Joonhee was around him refused to leave.

 

"What do you want to do today, Joonie?" The question almost came out as a whisper and it wasn't answered immediately.
He thought about it for a few seconds but nothing came to mind. There was nothing he needed or wanted to do outside the apartment, "Nothing, I just want to rest."
Yoonjae understood. The younger male had a demanding job and insisted on helping him take care of his two daughters and himself so if Joonhee wanted to rest, they would rest.
 

He nodded and he tried to remember if they had any new movies or if there was anything they could watch while relaxing around the apartment. He came up with nothing and the fact that they hadn't filled out the paperwork for the house crossed his mind. They needed to get that done as soon as possible so that he could send the application off. He washed his hands as Joonhee finished drying the last dish before he stood, watching as the younger male washed his hands. His nerves started acting up because he wasn’t sure how the surgeon would react to the thought of living together after their fight and the stupid things that had left his lips. When Joonhee dried his hands, Yoonjae’s right hand captured Joonhee’s left hand and he guided them to sit down one of the couches. He took a deep breath as he tried to decide how to bring that topic up.

He noticed that the paperwork was still on the coffee table; it hadn't been moved since their argument.  His shaking hand reached out and took a hold of the packet that contained the papers. He settled it on his lap and started to pull the sheets from the envelope he had placed it in. His hands struggled with the envelope since his eyes were focused on Joonhee. There was an ounce of fear in his heart because they had argued, he had said some stupid things, and the younger male could change his mind about them. He would not blame the shorter man if he refused to them living together now because he felt guilty. It was stupid to believe the lies that Shiwon had told him, but he wanted to spend every day with the Joonhee. They depended on the younger man’s decision.

 

Joonhee stared at the envelope as Yoonjae pulled the papers out. His heart was going a mile a minute, and his mind went blank. The first thing that came to his mind was that Shiwon was back. That thought lead to the question of whether they should or should not fill out the application and make a commitment on the house.

The idea that ‘Yoonjae could always go back to her’ invaded his mind and that terrified him. It was probably the worst thing that could happen to him after having experienced their relationship. He looked up at Yoonjae's face and his decision was made that second. Even if the older man left him later on, he had so many memories of them that for now, he had to believe. He wanted to believe that Yoonjae loved him so he pushed the thoughts concerning Shiwon away and smiled at the taller man. "We need a pen right?"

 

The smile that flourished on Yoonjae's lips was radiant and his heart sped up a little with it. 

"I have one in my briefcase," Yoonjae said as he reached for said item. With that, Joonhee sat closer to Yoonjae, who now had a pen in his hand and a grin on his lips, and they started filling out the application.

It was done fairly quickly and Yoonjae placed the papers inside the envelope again. He would call tomorrow to see if he could scan the papers and email them so that the process went by faster.

Once he set the envelope inside his briefcase and placed the briefcase at a safe distance, he turned to younger man and molded their lips together. Joonhee wrapped his arms around the older man's neck and smiled into the kiss as he was pushed down by Yoonjae. His back met the cushions and Yoonjae's hands settled on his hips as they broke apart to catch their breaths.

Yoonjae whispered a “thank you” before their lips met again a few seconds later and they would stay that way for most of the afternoon.

 

 

They left the couch after realizing that it was almost time to pick up Hwayoung and Jinae. They were a pile of tousled hair and wrinkled clothes and left the apartment after making sure they were presentable. Once they were close to the Sung's home, Yoonjae broke the comfortable silence around them.

 

"Want to go out for dinner?"
He thought about it and the thought of cooking when he got back to Yoonjae's apartment wasn't appealing. "Yeah, where should we go?"
At that question, Yoonjae's right hand left the steering wheel and captured Joonhee's left hand.
Yoonjae smiled but kept his eyes on the road. "You'll see when we get there. Let's just go get the kids."

 

The moment Hwayoung spotted Joonhee and her dad, she started running towards them while Jinae followed her older sister with wobbly steps. Yoonjae bent down to catch Hwayoung just as Joonhee stepped forward to pick up Jinae. They talked with Shiwon's parents for a few minutes, thanking them for taking care of the girls and after saying their goodbyes, they were on their way to dinner.

Dinner wasn't in a fancy place but Joonhee enjoyed the dinner. Yoonjae could tell the younger did by the way he talked to Hwayoung, tried to keep Jinae from becoming too dirty, and by the smile that the younger man would sent him every once in a while. After dinner, they headed home and surprisingly, Hwayoung was the first to fall asleep on the couch. Yoonjae picked her up, laid her on her bed, covered her with her blanket, and placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room. When he returned, Jinae was still barely awake in Joonhee's lap. She lost the fight after about half an hour and she was tucked into her bed without trouble.

Yoonjae took a shower before Joonhee and he threw himself on the bed once he had finished getting ready. He bounced a couple of times as he took in the peaceful atmosphere. He picked up the sound of the bathroom door being opened. With that, his thoughts started to be filled with Joonhee and he grinned as he stared at the ceiling.

‘I wonder when we will get an answer about the house...’

He started to think about how they would have to move all the furniture, their clothes, and he knew that it was going to be a hassle.

‘But Joonhee will live with us’

 

With that thought alone, all the difficulty of moving seemed worth it all of a sudden. The bedroom door opened and Joonhee stepped into the room. He watched silently as the younger male moved about the room and a smile settled on his lips once Joonhee lay on the bed. The younger man got comfortable immediately; his head rested on Yoonjae's chest, an arm wrapped around his torso, and their legs intertwined after Yoonjae's finger's started to caress the skin of Joonhee's back.

"What time do you go in tomorrow?"
"I have the morning shift."
Yoonjae made a sound of acknowledgement and silence took over after that.
"I really enjoyed today," Joonhee's voice broke the quiet and Yoonjae turned to look at him, "We should do this more often."
He smiled and placed a kiss on Joonhee's forehead. Neither realized that thoughts of Shiwon and their fight were long forgotten.
 

A/N: Hello!

It took a while but I am back to finish the story. I am so sorry it took so long but it's better late than never right? I feel alot better than my last A/N so yay! Please enjoy this and leave a comment if you please. Thank you!