Turn-over

My Love You Are [The Trilogy Sequel to "I Think I'm Sick"]

Hello everyone! I hope you've enjoyed the story so far~ Please dont forget to comment and let me know what you know what you think? (: I'm really eager to hear your thoughts and all :D Hope you've enjoyed the previous update and that this one's up to your expectations too! x

 

This Chapter's in Miyuki's POV!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed in relief when the lecturer ended the class after Joong Ki ended his monologue. I knew I'd have to speak sooner or later, but the later the better. 

"Let's start on our project soon" Joong ki said to me when he got back to his seat.

I nodded, giving him a small smile. I felt bad, but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything to him, I just didn't want to get close to anyone and have them leave me again. He was a mortal too, not like the princes. I couldn't lose another friend.. We were about to head out the door when he tapped me on the shoulder.

"I hope you'll feel more comfortable with me sooner or later.. I'm really not a bad person." he said understandingly, which made me feel even worse. 

I looked at him and sighed inwardly, I wasn't entirely sure if he knew that I wasn't completely willing to let him into my world just like that. I was not goign to risk anything. The girls in our class were swooning over him it was getting crazy! If anything bad happened between him and I they'd probably kill me for it.

 

 

"Kyaaaaaa that Song Joong Ki is so handsome!" one of the girls nearby squealed.

"Yeah he's just so dreamy!" another girl said.

"Yah, what does he have that I don't? He's just a pretty face like the other kingkas" a guy's voice sounded.

"Yah! They're all really amazing!" the girls protested.

"And they all swarm to one girl.." the guy sighed.

"Oshiro Miyuki is probably the luckiest girl in the world-"

I blocked out the rest of the conversation, not really willing to hear what they had to say about me. 

 

 

I felt a swing of relief to see that the princes were already waiting for me by the door, sniggering to themselves.

"Oppa... Ni-chan.." I called.

"Yuki-ah" Seungri enveloped me into a warm bear hug and someone ruffled my hair.

"Sunbaenims" Joong ki greeted and they exchanged bows. 

"I see you have many admirers" Seungri joked.

"Eh? Sunbaenim?" came Joongki's flustered reply. Ni-chan must've been hearing all the gossip..

"Girls are talking about you" Jiyong said, pointing at the direction in which some of my classmates have walked.

"Must've been your monolgue.." I joked quietly, earning a shocked expression from Joongki. 

Well he probably found out that I wasn't a mute...

"I'll see you tomorrow in class, Miyuki-ssi" he said, his voice seemed grateful. His expression softened as he bowed and walked off. 

"Ni-chan, he's my project partner" I said, linking arms with Seungri as Jiyong held my other hand in his. 

"That's good isn't it?" Seungri answered. 

"I suppose so.." I guessed. Perhaps it wasn't too bad, since he was the only one who actually tried talking to me. 

"Do you not feel comfortable with him?" Jiyong asked.

"Anniyo, I just rather not be close to anyone.." I answered. 

"Wae?" Daesung asked.

"I don't know" I answered quickly. "I just don't want him to get involved with someone like me.. " I mumbled under my breath. 

 

 

"For your assignments for this semester, you will be assigned to partners." the lecturer announced. 

I heard chairs shift and mumbling arise amongst the students. I sighed in my seat. A few seconds later, I realised I was partnered with Joong Ki. I heard the commotion increase. Joong Ki and I remained quiet, was he worried about being my partner? I definitely was...

"She's totally fated to have flower boys surround her" I heard someone sigh.

"That Joong Ki is definitely something.." a guy scoffed. 

"I bet the kingkas will slaughter him sooner or later" another guy laughed. 

"Ahh~, I hope they'd spare the sunflower Joong Ki!" a girl replied.

"No one is ever spared" I heard another guy say. "They're very protective of her" 

"Yeah especially that Kwon Jiyong!" one of the guys said.

"Kyaaa, I want to date one of them too!" a girl squealed dreamily.

"They never date" another girl shook her finger knowingly.

I tried not to smile to myself, thinking about the fact that my ears could pick up their chatter from across the room. 

 

 

"Oppa, my classmates are so wary of you!" I told Jiyong on the way home, resting my head on his shoulder.

"They should be!" Taeyang joked. "He'll probably burn them alive if they bullied you!"

Jiyong ignored his remarks and smiled as he kissed the top of my head, making the butterflies surge through my veins. The feeling that only he could bring me. 

"Except that Joongki kid" Top said. 

"I think he is afraid of Jiyong.." Seungri said casually.

"All of us, probably" Top laughed. 

"As long as he treats Yuki nicely and properly he's fine" Jiyong said in a dismissive tone. 

"A lot of girls in our class really really like him! It's like non-stop chatter about him-" I said.

"And you as well" Seungri cut in. I sighed, knowing that he was right. 

"Sooner or later it'll die down, they're only talking about me because of you guys and Song Joong Ki" I reasoned. 

"Yeah probably," Daesung waved, though I knew he was just saying it. He probably knew as much as I did that talk like this never died down.

 

 

"Isn't that the Miyuki girl?" I heard people whisper among themselves. 

"Wow people already know who you are before you even started school. My pretty dongsaeng Yuki-ah!" Seungri laughed, ruffling my hair.

"Just like you Ni-chan" I reminded him, earning bashful laugh from him and the rest.

"Wahhh, that girl with the kingkas has enrolled into our school!" I heard girls say.

"I saw her collecting her timetable at the office with Kwon jiyong!" someone else said. 

"I heard they're dating!!" some other girl said a little loudly.

"They're all walking pieces of art" another person said, making me shift uncomfortably in my jacket.

"Looks like the talk never dies down" Daesung laughed casually.

"Interesting how Yuki stirrs up quite a wave just by delivering lunch that day" Seungri laughed.

"Yeah, she's like a magnet for attention without doing anything." Taeyang nodded. 

"Its my job to repel unwanted attention then" Jiyong said authoritatively, squeezing my hand reassuringly as we exchanged comforting smiles.

 

 

"I have something for you" Jiyong told me, leading me into my room.

He retrieved a glass jar full of pink glitter that swirled in the water gracefully. It was so captivating and beautiful, I loved it immediately. 

"Where did you get this Oppa?" I asked, holding hte jar in my hands. 

"I made it last night" he smiled. "I heard it helps you to relax when you feel anxious" he said knowingly.

"Komawo, Oppa" I smile, giving him a small peck on the lips. 

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled, holding me in his arms. 

"I'll love anything that Oppa gives me" I smiled hugging him and burrying my face into his chest. 

I gave the jar a good shake, watching as the glitter swirled around and set gently at the bottom within a few minutes. It was so beautiful and I felt a smile creep up on my face just thinking about how special this little gift was to me.

 

 

"Happy Birthday Yuki" the princes greeted in unison. 

I opened my eyes to see a lovely stack of cupcakes in front of me, with pretty birthday candles stuck on them. 

"Komawo~" I smiled, hugging each of them.

"Jiyong made these" Seungri informed. 

"I haven't made these for anyone in the longest time.." Jiyong simply said, giving me the warmest smile I've seen on his face. 

He knew how to really show love for someone. And I was really fortunate that the person was me.

 

 

I went to bed with a smile on my face, and I had surprisingly slept well that night, of course, I woke to see Jiyong's smiling face next to mine.

"You slept really well last night." he said, kissing my forehead. 

"And I don't want to wake up" I answered, snuggling at his chest as he held me tighter. 

"Ahh, but you have to go to school Yuki-ah" he reminded.

"That's why I don't want to wake up" I mumbled into his chest. 

I felt his arms tilt me slightly and in a swift movement he had swept me off my bed, carrying me bridal style. I clung onto his neck, refusing to let go. I heard him chuckle to himself and he set me down gently. 

"Don't you want to practice your shamisen?" he asked, knowing that I would definitely respond to this.

I sighed, heading to my cupboard and picking out my clothes. 

"I'll be outside" he smiled, my cheek with his gentle fingers.