Statue

My Love You Are [The Trilogy Sequel to "I Think I'm Sick"]

Heyy! So I hope you guys like the little feature of Joong Ki in this story! He'll be appearing quite a bit, and yeah obviously I recently started liking him a lot but no one can compare to the almighty GD!! Hope you guys like this update! Comment/subscribe/vote up! ^^ 

 

This Chapter's in Seungri's POV!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yuki seems to have ended class early" Taeyang said casually, looking out the window. 
 
"Oh, and she's walking over here with some guy" Top said. 
 
"Looks like Yuki has a new pet puppy" Taeyang laughed.
 
Jiyong's head immediately snapped to the window's direction, eager to take a peek for himself. I craned my neck slightly, trying to look over Top's shoulder. 
 
"We should have just gone over instead of staying behind here" Daesung sighed. 
 
"They've gone into the building" Top reported, since I obviously couldn't see.
 
"Seems like she's popular." Taeyang added. 
 
"Yeah, lots of people were staring at us just now" Jiyong said. 
 
"Shouldn't you be used to it?" Daesung said casually.
 
"Yeah but Yuki wouldn't be" I answered sharply. 
 
 
 

She stared at the guy, a little dumbfounded then shook her head and pointed at our direction before walking off. Everyone turned to look at us.

"What are they looking at..." Jiyong muttered, smirking sourly. 

"Looks like our kingkas have a princess of their own already" a girl said, looking at Miyuki with a scruched up face. 

"But there's 5 of them and 1 of her" her friend reminded her.

"Omo! Who do you think she's dating?!" the first girl said, her hands over . Well obviously, it was the red headed guy next to me. 

"She's attracting quite a bit of attention" Top said, watching her shake the guy off. 

 

 

I heard a wolf whistle and a boy shouting right outside the classroom. Without the need to think, we darted out from our seats.

"Hey freshmen, watch it! Don't you know who you're dealing with?" a guy said, apparently it was the guy following Yuki who had shouted.

"Don't think that we'll let you off because you're all pretty" another guy said to him. 

"YAH!" Jiyong thundered, his eyes flaming, causing the group of boys to freeze. 

"Who the hell are you?" Top growl.

"Uh.. uh.." they mumbled. Cowards. 

"GET LOST" Jiyong ordered, they bowed and scampered off.

I put my hand on Yuki's shoulder and I felt her relax slightly. I looked at her friend who seemed a little shaken by Jiyong's outburst, even though he seemed quite timid, I had to appreciate and acknowledge his sincerity. His expression was blank and taken aback. Lost puppy indeed.

"I'll kill them if they bother you again" Jiyong snarled through gritted teeth.

"Who's this, Yuki?" I asked Yuki who hesitated, still looking at the guy.

"Song Joong Ki. I'm her classmate, sunbaenims" he answered enthusiastically accompaniying it with a polite bow.

"You walked her here?" Taeyang asked, stating the obvious. 

Joongki nodded. I exchanged glances with the rest, he probably seemed harmless, though if he really was a dog, he wouldn't really make a good guard dog. He seemed a little light hearted but at least someone was looking out for Yuki. 

"You can come along with us for lunch if you want" Jiyong offered, making Joongki's eyes widen. 

"Ah.. sunbaenim, s-she hasn't said a word to me all day... And.. s-she doesn't seem too comfortable with me-"  he stammered bashfully, shaking his hands in front of him.

"Suit yourself." Top cut him off as Jiyong steered yuki away.

"I'll walk her to class, so don't worry about her getting lost.." Jiyong called over his shoulder.

"Dae sunbaenim!" Joong Ki answered. 

"Puppy syndrome" I said only loud enough for the six of us to hear. 

 

 

"Yuki has a little annoying parasite following her" Syaoran laughed casually. 

"That guy from the cafeteria?" Jiyong concluded immediately. 

"Yeap," Syaoran answered.

I got out of my seat, not caring that I was the first one to stand up the moment the teacher dismissed us. 

"So anyway, are you one of their sisters? No wait, you're from Japan! Are you their cousin then?" some dude was talking just outside the classroom.

"She's my sister." I answered for her, pulling her close to me.

"Ya.. why are you bothering her?" Daesung said, looking at him.

"Anniyo.. I was just.." the guy stuttered. 

"Yuki-ah, was he bothering you again?" Jiyong said, turning to her.

She shook her head dismissively, and the guy let out a sigh of relief, but obviously Jiyong wasn't buying it.

 

 

"That Joongki kid is quite something" Top nodded in approval. 

"Yeah he's pretty quirky." Daesung concluded.

"Probably got frightened by Jiyong's outburst" Taeyang laughed. 

"Was he nice to you, yuki-ah?" I asked her. 

"Dae, ni-chan" came her mere answer.

"Yeah, he better be" Jiyong nodded in approval. 

"Oppa, why did you invite him to come for lunch with us?" she asked.

"You don't like him?" Jiyong asked. 

"I think Jiyong hyung just wants to observe him a little more" Daesung laughed.

"Yeah, he walked her all the way from class" Jiyong nodded.

"Did you ask him to walk you over?" I asked, she shook her head.

"He offered to walk me over." she answered blankly.

"He probably saw Jiyong walk Yuki to class" Top reasoned, though we knew it was a little strange that he was being excessively kind to Yuki. Afterall, they just met a few hours ago. She didn't actually know his name.. 

 

 

"Yuki ah, why didn't you just call us?" I asked her as we walked away.

"Ah, I wanted to wait in the lecture hall.." she answered. 

"And he walked you over even if you didn't say a word to him?" Taeyang asked.

"I didn't actually know his name, and I think he doesn't know mine either" she answered. 

"Right.." Top said, nodding awkwardly.

"This is something new.." Daesung whispered to me. I nodded quietly.

Weird indeed. 

 

 

"Did you ask her about it?" Top asked as Jiyong came back from the Arts faculty. 

"She said she didn't feel weird, only awkward" Jiyong reported. "He's most likely normal.." he concluded.

"Yeah, she's the most sensitive about these things afterall. If we didn't feel weird and neither did she, I suppose he's not much of a threat..." I concluded.

"That's true." Daesung nodded. 

"But we should still keep a lookout though, I mean he could be like Syaoran, blocking us out when he wanted to" I added. "Afterall, she's relatively comfortable with him.."

"Yeah, but with Syaoran we felt weird..." Taeyang argued. "we definitely need to keep watch"

"I'd still keep watch no matter what.." Jiyong said. 

"He's probably too chicken to steal Yuki away from you, if that's what you're thinking" Top jeered.

 

 

"That dude better not have followed us.." Jiyong growled quietly as class started.

"That guy from the cafeteria?" Daesung confirmed.

"Yeah, Jiyong was being annoyed by him since just now." I laughed.

"Ya. Aren't you annoyed that he's tagging along with her like dead weight? So pathetic." he scoffed.

"Yeah, but he's not something Yuki can't handle.." I reasoned.

"Then again, she is rather soft hearted." Taeyang reminded. 

"As long as he doesn't try to be funny with her" Jiyong rolled his eyes. 

 

 

"Let's go." Top said.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I headed out with the hyungs and headed to the arts faculty.

"She's having her acting practical now." Jiyong reported, looking at a copy of her timetable. 

"There it is" Daesung said, pointing at the theatre practice room. 

We peered into the glass. Joong Ki was on the makeshift stage reciting lines, I could vaguely see Yuki at the corner, zoned out. 

"Yuki seems to be in her own world again" Taeyang laughed.

"Can't blame her" Jiyong sighed. "It's been really hard on her" 

"Oh! They've ended!" Top said. 

Moving away from the door immediately, I leant against the wall as the students came streaming out of the door, each of them giving long stares at us.

"Omo the kingkas" one of the girls said almost too loudly. 

"Ahh that Song Joong Ki will be added to the kingkas soon, he's already hanging out with Miyuki" her friend told her. 

"She's so lucky to be associated with them all. She looks like a piece of art herself!" the first girl said in a hushed tone. 

"Yeah, but she acts really weird.. No one actually heard her speak yet! I was looking forward to her monologue!" a third girl added in.

"Yeah! It'll be her turn eventually! She's like a moving statue of a godess..." the first girl sighed.

"Ahh Song Joong Ki was just perfect today" the third girl said dreamily. 

 

 

 

"Jaeri ah, your skirt's twisted" I said, tugging the side of Jaeri's skirt, straightening it out. "Was class okay?" I asked, walking her to the cafeteria whith Daesung.

"Kyaa~ why can't he be like that to me~" I heard a girl sigh.

"Happy Valentines Day Oppa~" girls called out to me and Daesung.

"All these girls.." Jaeri sighed to herself.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Seungri would ensure that any girl he dated treated you equally well" Daesung reassured her.

"No no," I interjected, waving a finger. "Lee Seungri doesn't date" I said loud enough for the girls around us to hear. 

As we walked to the cafeteria, I felt Jaeri shrink herslef behind me, apparently some kid was checking her out like a hungry dog, looking her up and down.

"What are you looking at PUNK!?" I repreimanded.

"Mianhe sunbae.." The boy bowed pathetically as he shrank into a corner, earning jeers from his mates.

"I wonder what will happen when Jaeri gets a boyfriend." Daesung joked.

"He'll have to get through me first." I answered. No one touches my sister without my approval. 

 

 

"Its funny that they think we can't hear them but we actually can" Taeyang snorted. 

"If we were normal people we won't be able to hear them" Jiyong reminded. 

"Oppa... Ni-chan.." Came yuki's windchime-like voice that could melt the hearts of everyone.

"Yuki-ah" I greeted her with a warm hug as Top ruffled her hair. 

"Sunbaenims" Joong ki greeted with his bows, we bowed back in response. 

"I see you have many admirers" I joked with a straight face.

"Eh? Sunbaenim?" he said, a little startled.

"Girls are talking about you" Jiyong said, pointing at the direction in which the chattering girls had walked off to. 

"Must've been your monolgue.." Yuki said quietly, making Joong Ki's eyes widen from surprise then soften. 

"I'll see you tomorrow in class, Miyuki-ssi" he bowed and walked off. 

"Ni-chan, he's my project partner" Yuki announced, linking arms with me.

"That's good isn't it?" I answered.

"I suppose so.." Yuki said, tilting her head to one side.

"Do you not feel comfortable with him?" Jiyong asked.

"Anniyo," she answered. "I just rather not be close to anyone.." 

"Wae?" Daesung asked.

"I don't know" she shrugged, brushing the entire thing off as she mumbled something inaudible to herself.