EIGHT

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

“Okay!” Kai quickly wore his sun glasses and also his scarf.

“By the way, does anyone know that you came out?” Taemin asked him with his –I sure no one know- face.

“Erm…” Kai averted his gaze and rubbed his neck nervously.

“…..” Taemin only hit his forehead with his palm.

“If someone found out that you’re an idol, we’ll gonna run away and left you with your crazy fans!” Yong Hwa clenched his teeth and said.

“Okay! Okay! ” Kai smiled brightly and replied.

It’s very hard being an idol….

“Let’s go to our destination!”

“Hooray! I’m starving to death right now!” Jae Hee rubbed her tummy and said.

“Me too…” I nodded my head at Jae Hee as agreement.

Finally, we arrive at a dukbokki shop with the name ‘Yum~Dukbokki!’ and followed Yong Hwa into the shop.

“Is this shop only sell dukbokki?” since the name is ‘Yum~Dukbokki!’….

“Your right! And guess what, this shop’s dukbokki is the best! You even need to reserve a place since many people come here.” Taemin smiled at me and replied.

Need to reserve?! I only know that some restaurant need to do reserve but I never dreamt that a dukbokki shop like this also need to reserve….

Now I trust…

Nothing Is Impossible.

Even dukbokki shops also need to reserve….

“Oh! Yong Hwa oppa! Ah…And Taemin oppa…Long time no see…” A girl with short hair spotted us and came to serve us. From the way she called them, looked like she knew the two of them.

“Hey, Hye Won! Wow…you look prettier than before!” Yong Hwa smiled at her and said.

“Aish…Don’t ever teased me…So…four people?” the girl with the name Hye Won blushed but then she quickly turned back to normal and hit Yong Hwa’s arm.

“Ouch! Yah, that’s hurt man.” Yong Hwa pouted at her.

“Yes, four people.” Taemin ignore Yong Hwa and replied her.

“Okay! Come with me!” Hye Won smiled widely at Taemin and get into the shop with all of us following behind.

“By the way, Taemin oppa, who are they?” Hye Won whispered at Taemin softly but still, we can hear what they said.

“Them? They are also going to the audition. And we met them there. The one who are taller is Hyun Bi Hyul and the other is Park Dong Hyun.”

“Oh…Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Jung Hye Won! Nice to meet you!” Hye Won turned to me and smiled widely.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Hyun Bi Hyul.” I shook her hand and smiled at her too.

“….That’s a nice name…” Hye Won replied and lowered her head.

Huh? What she’s doing???

“Oh…there’s your place. So…Four dukbokki?” Hye Won stared at me and asked.

“I guess so. Just bring four for us. Thanks.” I only smiled at her.

Weird…Why was this girl staring at me…?

Jae Hee quickly grabbed me and together we sat on the empty table at the corner.

“Yong Hwa oppa, please…help me!!!” Hye Won grabbed Yong Hwa’s arm and chit chat at the corner near the counter.

“Ah…Wae?”

“Please…can you help me to take Hyun’s phone number???PLEASE~~”

“Phone number? Why? You need his phone number for what?”

“Aish! Can’t you just help me?”

“Oh…Someone like Hyun….keke…” Yong Hwa smiled at Hye Won and teased.

“Aish! No dukbokki for you!” Hye Won pouted at him and turned her head away.

“NO!! Please don’t take my dukbokki away!!! I need them…”

“Then, help me.”

“Alright…”

“Yeah! Yong Hwa oppa the best! Now go!”

“Now?”

“Yeah! Ppali!” And then Hye Won pushed Yong Hwa to the table where we’re sitting.

“Erm…Hyun, do you mine to give me your phone number?”

“Phone number? Of course! Give me your phone.”

“Here you go.” Yong Hwa handed me his phone and I key in my number into his phone.

“Done!” After I saved my phone number in his phone, I handed his phone back to him.

Hyun Bi Hyul

019-xxxxxxx.

“Thanks.”

“Here you go, four dukbokki. Need any drinks?”

“I want soda.” Yong Hwa ordered.

“Me too!” Jae Hee raised up her hand and said.

 “Erm…7up please.”

“I want lemon tea.” I smiled at her and ordered.

“Sure… I’ll….be back with your drinks.” Hye Won blushed and quickly walked away.

Why did she blushed???

After a few minutes, Hye Won came back with our drinks.

“Two soda, 7up and lemon tea.”

“Thanks, Hye Won.” Taemin smiled at her and said.

“You’re welcome!”

“Guys, I need to go to the washroom.” Yong Hwa said and walked to the washroom.

“Yong Hwa oppa!” After he came out from the washroom, Hye Won was waiting impatiently outside the men’s washroom.

“Here.” Yong Hwa gave her his phone and she quickly saved Hyun’s phone number into her phone.

“Oh my god…thanks oppa!” Hye Won smiled happily at him and said.

“Just don’t tell him that I was the one who gave you his phone number…” Yong Hwa rolled his eyes at Hye Won and said.

“No problem! I’ll keep this as a secret!” Hye Won winked at him and said.

“I’m going back to eat.” Yong Hwa took back his phone and walked towards our table.

“Hmmm~Yong Hwa, this dukbokki is daebak!” Jae Hee said to him with full with dukbokki.

“Shut up your mouth when you’re eating.” I rolled my eyes at her and said.

“But this was really great…” Jae Hee pouted and said.

Yong Hwa blushed when he saw Jae Hee pouted.

Gosh…Why did I blushed when I saw him acting cute??? Cool down Yong Hwa, he’s a boy!!!!

“So…tomorrow will be the final…excited?” Taemin smiled at me and asked.

“Yeah…nervous too…” I also smiled at him and continued with my dukbokki.

“You guys don’t have to worry, because final is quite easy…” Kai said with his mouth full of dukbokki.

“Easy? How is it?” Jae Hee quickly asked.

“Sorry, it’s secret.” Kai shrugged at her and said.

“……………” Jae Hee stared at him with her red face.

“You’re okay? Your face is burning hot…”

“Yeah…Yeah…I’m okay…”

**Aish…This girl…. **I only shook my head at her when I saw her blushing again…

---------------------------------------

Finally it’s time for FINAL!!!!!! Actually I don’t know how to write the final round…-sigh-

So…how’s the chapter???

And here’s a note for my subscribers…

PLEASE COMMENT!!! I really need your comment!

You will be punished by Sehun if you guys don’t comment! And the punishment is…

Sehun will use his power to form a tornado and make you guys get into the tornado!!

Keke…scare? Then comment!

9TdTYZm.jpg

Author Exotics-Arnold XOXO