NINE

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

“Finally it’s time for final….Oh my god, I’m so damn excited and nervous….” Jae Hee squeezes my arm and said.

“My hand….Calm down Jae Hee….”

“Sorry…I’m just too nervous…”

“Come on, let’s go inside.”

“Sixth floor right?” Jae Hee asked and I only nodded my head.

“Ding!” The lift arrived at sixth floor and I walked out the lift with Jae Hee following behind.

There’s a sign in front of the door writing ‘EXO Bodyguard FINAL’.

This is it…Final….

When we entered the hall, there are already many people inside of the hall and waiting for the final to start.

“Wow...There are so many people…Means that we have to beat them all to get the two bodyguards?”

“How many people get into final?” I asked Jae Hee but she only looked at me with her –who knows- face.

“We have only 28 people get into final.” Yong Hwa suddenly stands beside Jae Hee and answered my question.

“Only 28 people?” We have 58 people who got into round 2, but right now for the final, there are only 28 people left?!

“Yeah…Means that actually those mask men are great…” Taemin shrugged and said.

“Welcome to the final. I’m so happy to see you all who are all passed round 2. And now, it’s time for our final.” The MC that appears last time walked up to the middle of the stage and said.

“I’m so nervous…” Jae Hee grabbed my arms and said.

“Ouch…My arm…”

“There are only 28 people who got into final and now I’m going to make you all into 14 groups, which means two people in one group. And the two people will have to battle. And so on and so on, and lastly, two people who won will be EXO bodyguards. But still, we still need four more bodyguards just in case the main bodyguards were injured or something else. For the four people, we’ll call you if we need you!”

“Wow…The MC was so great…He doesn’t feel tired at all…” Jae Hee whispered to me but Yong Hwa and Taemin still could hear her.

“And now...This is the list. I’m going to read it out.”

A/N: Let’s just skip those people who are not the main characters!

“Park Dong Hyun and Kim Tae Jun.”

“Kim Tae Jun? Who’s that?”

“Don’t know…” I shrugged at Jae Hee and said.

“Jung Yong Hwa and Shin Dong Ho.”

“Dong Ho and Yong Hwa?! Oh My God!!!” Jae Hee widen her eyes and said (or…shout?).

“Lee Taemin and Kim Gyeong Jun.”

“Who’s that?”

Again, I shrugged my shoulder at Taemin.

“Hyun Bi Hyul and Jung Kyul Hee.” (A/N: There’s a korean boy in my class name Kim Kyul Hee…keke…just borrow his name…he won’t know…>.<)

“Jung Kyul Hee?! I know him; he’s the champion for this year ‘2013 Karate black belt competition.”

“He’s also very good in archery, ridding, fencing and boxing.”

Jae Hee let out a loud ‘Wow’.

“A tough battle will happen…”

“……”

"Yu Ba Rom and Son Hyun Woo."

A/N: Yu Ba Rom is Rome. I'll make him appear in this story because I love him so much XD

"Shin Won Ho and Kim Myungsoo."

"Won Ho and Myungsoo? Guess who will win!" Jae Hee whispered to me and asked.

---SKIP to the battle---

“Now…Each pair will be sent to different room and there will be a worker who in charge of your battle. "

"What? We're not going to be together?" Jae Hee pouted and said.

I shrugged at Jae Hee. "Just do your best in the battle." I patted her shoulder and said.

--Skip--( Too lazy to write/slapped )

After two and a half hour of battle, finally the result is here...

"I will now announce the two person who can be the main bodyguard of EXO." The MC stood on the stage and said.

"I'm so nervous..." Jae Hee rubbed her hand and said.

I know her so well, if she became the bodyguard of EXO, she'll be a super fan girl and forgot her job...

"The first bodyguard, Lee Taemin." The MC shouted out Taemin's name.

"Wow! Taemin!!!" Jae Hee screamed.

Taemin smiled at us and walked up to the stage.

"Next and well, last main bodyguard."

Heart beat fast...

"Hyun Bi Hyul."

"Oh My God! It's you!!!" Jae Hee shook me hardly and said.

"Gee..." I pushed her away and walked up to the stage.

Taemin smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled back to him.

"And...For EXO safety, SM had added one more place. Means that there will be one more main bodyguard."

I saw Jae Hee widened her eyes down stage.

"Yu Ba Rom."

I saw Jae Hee let out an 'Aish'!

By the way, Yu Ba Rom? Who's that?          

A boy with quite dark skin walked up the stage.

Wow...Actually he's quite handsome. I thought.

Jae Hee was staring at him. I could see her face turned red...

"Hi. I'm Yu Ba Rom. You guys can just call me Rome."

"I'm Taemin." Taemin smiled at him.

"I'm Hyun Bi Hyul." I smiled at him too.

He patted my head. "You're so tiny...Haha..." He laughed at me.

"........." I glanced at him.

"Actually I was very shock because a short guy like you can beat all those mask men." Rome laughed slightly and said.

Taemin nodded his head.

"Hey you two, don't think some short guy will be very weak." I crossed my arm and said.

"Haha...We didn't say that, you say that yourself." Rome laughed again.

Even thought we just know Rome like a few minutes ago, but he's a really funny and nice and well...handsome guy.

"And now, back-up bodyguard."

"First, Jung Yong Hwa."

It's really logic that Yong Hwa was chosen, since he's quite well in the battle.

"Second, Park Dong Hyun."

Dong Hyun?!  I widened my eyes.

"And finally, Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo walked up the stage and stood beside Jae Hee.

"Hey Dong Hyun, we met again." Myungsoo smiled at her and said.

"Y-Yeah..."

Her face turned red....Again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait......T.T I'm such a bad author...

Next chapter, the six bodyguard (Taemin, Hyun Bi Hyul {Soo Jung}, Rome, YongHwa, Dong Hyun {Jae Hee} and Myungsoo) will be meeting EXO.

Actually did I mention how many bodyguards will I choose in the chapters before?

I don't remember and well, I was too lazy to check /slapped.

So yeah, I just put 3 and 3. A very easy number :D

And wow, suddenly my subbies increases so many...from 30++ until 44! I'm so proud of myself /slapped again.

Okay guys, after you read this story, can you please please please comment~I love to read comment, especially when you're praising my story nice...Keke /slapped.

Sorry, I'm quite insane today...