FOUR

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

 

 

 

People were rushing to the door except us and YongHwa, Taemin and also some other guy…Looked like they knew that this was only a test…clever one…

Suddenly the staff of the audition closed the door of the audition so that the guys outside couldn’t come in.

“Yah! Why did you close the door? There’s a fire!” Some guys outside screamed in fear.

“WELL….THIS IS ONLY A TEST!!!” The MC shouted to the guys outside with a speaker.

“Oh !”

“Damn it!”

“EXO DON’T NEED KITTY CAT TO PROTECT THEM! NOW YOU GUYS CAN GO HOME ALREADY! THANKS FOR COMING!” The MC continued to shout with the speaker and the loud voices nearly made my ear burst.

 “Gee…That MC’s voices gonna make my ear burst…” Dong Hyun whispered to me and I nodded my head as agreement.

“Okay! Next is ROUND 2! This round, you guys must K.O those mask guys, if you guys failed, then you can go back home…Have fun!” Again, the MC walked down the stage and hid behind the stage.

“Is it kind of battle?” Taemin asked me curiously.

“Guess so…”

Since half of the people failed in their first round and the hall was only left 58 people, our numbers started from 1 to 58 and I got number 39, Jae Hee got number 42, Taemin got number 47 while YongHwa got number 50.

“Number one please comes to the stage. For the others, please goes to the room beside and wait till your turn.” The MC announced and the boy with the number ‘1’ walked to the stage while we exited the audition room and headed to the room beside.

**One hours later**

“Number 39.” A staff with blonde hair looked at the name list and called out my number.

“Nae!” I immediately stood up from my seat and raised up my hand.

“It’s your turn.”

“Nae…” **Gosh…It’s my turn already…nervous…I’m so nervous…**

“Hwaiting, Hyun!” (A/N: Just call her Hyun as shortform!) Taemin, Hyo Jin and YongHwa encouraged me and I nodded.

When I opened the door of the audition room, the room was black and there’s only a little light at the middle of the room.

I walked anxiously towards the light and waited for round 2 to begin.

I never knew that EXO were all sitting upstairs and looked at me through the balcony…

The hall is like this…

Zs8xc.jpg

**of course there is no chair…It’s empty**

EXO POV

“Number 39, Hyun Bi Hyul…Wow! I like his name! Its sounds cool!” Tao-Exo-M maknae took a look at the name list and focused his eyes on Hyun.

“He looks so tiny…Can him K.O all the mask guys?” D.O-Exo-K Main Vocalist asked.

“Oops…should we call the ambulance first?” Chen-Exo-M Main Vocalist asked.

“Guys…There’s no need…His entry form said that he learned taekwondo, karate, boxing, archery, ridding, fencing and more…” Tao read Hyun intro in the entry form with his eyes widened. *He learned so many things.*

“Wow…He learned so many things?!” Kai-Exo-K dancing machine grabbed Hyun entry form from Tao and look at it.

“Wow…Jinjja…” Sehun-Exo-K Maknae and Baekhyun-Exo-K Main Vocalist gathered beside Kai and looked at Hyun’s intro.

“Looks like those mask man have big problem…” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update...>.< Miannae!!!! 

Next chapter will be the next round...

please comment how you think this story is....and well...I have a big big question..who supposed to be Soo Jung's Mr. Right? Please tell me how you feel about this story and tell me who you want Soo Jung ended with?? 

Please support and subscribe!

Love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!