FIVE

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

 

*Gosh…Why there’s no one here?*

Just when I’m thinking, a black figure suddenly appeared at my back and kicked my back.

“Damn it!” I fell on the ground and when I stood up; three more mask man appeared and surrounded me.

The mask man who kicked me just now ran towards me and wanted to give me a high kick but luckily I managed to skip away the kick and gave the mask man a hit on his neck.

The mask man collapsed on the floor and the three mask men gave me punch, kick and more but since I learned karate, taekwondo, boxing and more…Lastly, they all collapsed on the floor.

“Wow…he’s good…” Tao said and the others nodded their head as agreement.

“Next mask man is more professional…and he’s not that easy to K.O…” Chen said and EXO keep quiet and concentrated on the battle [round 2].

When I thought that round 2 was over, two mask men came out from the backstage and there were weapons with them.

*Of course not sword or something sharp, just some wooden stick…*

“Gosh…This audition is driving me crazy…” I stood in a karate style and ready for the mask men’s attack.

“Hah!” One mask man was about to hit me with his wooden stick but luckily I managed to skip away from his attack.

Another mask man hit me with his wooden stick and bad luck for me; he hit my hand when I’m protecting myself.

*Ouch…That’s really hurt…*

I kicked the mask man who hit me with his wooden stick and he collapsed on the floor and I picked up his wooden stick and concentrated on the leftover mask man.

“Whoa…One on One…” EXO is really concentrated on the fight.

“Gee…This is why I hate fight…” The mask man ran towards me and held up his wooden stick and when he’s trying to hit me, I used the wooden stick which I’m holding and hit his stomach and the mask man immediately fell on the floor and hold his stomach while making those ‘Ouch’ noise.

“Great fight…” Tao said and the others EXO nodded.

“Congratulations, you’ve passed round 2.” The MC appeared from the backstage and said.

“Please go upstairs and go inside to that little room on the left side.”

“Nae…” I followed the MC instructions and walked to the second floor and opened the door of the room.

“Oh..Annyeonghasaeyo…” When I entered the room, there were 2 handsome guys sitting on the chair.

“Nice fight.” A boy with cute smile praises me and I smiled at him.

“Hey, what’s your name?” Another boy who was sitting next to the cute boy asked me.

“I’m Hyun Bi Hyul.”

“Oh…I’m Kim Myungsoo and this is Shin Won Ho.”

 SLvb0.jpgCLfzj.jpg

*Yeah! Myungsoo and Won Ho are here in this story!*

 “Nice to meet you!” the boy with the name Shin Won Ho turns his head to me and smiled.

**Gee…Cute smile! **

Number 40 was a guy with big muscle, but when he saw the mask men, he looked like a little mouse that saw big cats.

Of course, he failed…

Number 41 is a guy who looked like bamboo; he immediately fainted when he was hit by the mask men with only one punch.

“Gee…This one is so bad…” Tao made a face and said.

Next was Number 42, Park Dong Hyun.

I looked at her through the room and saw that she looked scared because her surrounding was all black.

She walked to the light and she was frightened by the kick from behind.

“OUCH! YAH! THIS IS REALLY HURT!” Jae Hee scolded the mask men fiercely and kicked the mask men and they all fell on the floor.

*Don’t ever make Jae Hee angry…*

“He’s so fierce…” Suho felt a little bit sad for the mask man who was kicked by Jae Hee.

Next level were mask men who were more professional in fight, and Jae Hee looked a little bit tired after she K.O all the mask men.

Last level….Mask men with weapons.

“Oh gosh….you’re cheating you know? I don’t even have any weapons!” I heard Jae Hee scolded the mask men even though I’m inside the room.

Jae Hee was hit by the mask men with weapons and she shouted: Don’t hit my face! You bastards!

Then the two mask men was K.O by Jae Hee because they hit Jae Hee’s faces with their weapons, and faces was very important for Jae Hee…

“Congratulations, you’ve passed round 2, please go to the second floor and go into the room on the left side.” The MC appeared from the backstage and gave the same instructions to Jae Hee.

When Jae Hee came into the room, she was so happy when she saw me in the room, and of course, two more handsome guys in the room…

“Soo Jung…They are so handsome!”

“….” Fangirling again…