THREE

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

 

Jae Hee-Dong Hyun POV

When I entered the audition room with Soo Jung, there were already many people in the room, and all were guys…

“It’s crowd here…” Soo Jung whispered to me and I nodded.

“Hey! What’s your name?” A guy with light brown hair walked to us and asked us.

“I’m Park Dong Hyun, and this is Hyun Bi Hyul.”

“Oh…I’m Jung Yong Hwa, nice meeting you guys! Oh! And this is my friend-Lee Taemin.” He introduced his friend-another light brown hair guy to us.

“Oh…Annnyeonghasaeyo!” I greeted the guy with the name Lee Taemin and when he looked at me and smiled. Oh gosh…He’s so damn handsome…

“Yah…Park Dong Hyun, don’t do those girls stuff okay? You’re a boy…” Soo Jung noticed that I became a fangirl and whispered to me.

“Araso…But he’s so handsome….” I whispered back to Soo Jung and said.

I saw Soo Jung slapped her forehead with her palm and I continued to chat with Jung YongHwa and Lee Taemin.

YongHwa was more talkative just like me but Taemin just stayed quiet beside and all he knew was only smile…

But…when he noticed Soo Jung who was standing not far from me, he walked to her and they started to chat.

Wow…Even though I just knew Taemin a few minutes ago, but I never seen his bright smiling faces…

End of Jae Hee-Dong Hyun POV

Taemin POV

I was dragged here by my buddy-Jung YongHwa. And this kind of audition was boring; don’t know why YongHwa can go on that easy.

When he was chatting with me, he suddenly walked away and headed to the two boys who were standing beside the door.

“Hey! What’s your name?” he asked the two boys and they just looked at him.

“I’m Park Dong Hyun, and this is Hyun Bi Hyul.” They introduced themselves to YongHwa.

*Hyun Bi Hyul, cool name.*

“Oh…I’m Jung Yong Hwa, nice meeting you guys! Oh! And this is my friend-Lee Taemin.” YongHwa suddenly helped me introduced myself and the boy with the name Park Dong Hyun looked at me.

“Oh…Annnyeonghasaeyo!” Park Dong Hyun greeted me and I only smiled at him and when I saw his face, I thought that I saw his face turned red…

And his friend-Hyun Bi Hyul whispered something to him and he whispered back to his friend and his friend slapped his forehead with his palm while Dong Hyun continued to chat with YongHwa.

I saw him looked at me when he was chatting with YongHwa and I only smiled at him…Weird boy.

I saw his friend-Hyun Bi Hyul was standing not far from us and I walked towards him and he looked at me with a little bit surprise.

“You’re Hyun Bi Hyul right?” I asked, don’t know why, I feel a little embarrass in front of him.

“Nae! And you’re Lee Taemin! Nice to meet you!” He greeted me and handed out his hand to let me shake.

I shook his hand and…His hand was small and soft. His skin was soft and fair…This wasn’t a boy’s hand.

“Oh…Nice to meet you too…”

“Why didn’t you go and chat with Dong Hyun and your friend?”

“Well…not interested in their conversation…” I rubbed my neck and said.

“Oh…I think you’re also being drag by your friend to this boring audition right?” He smiled and said.

“Yeah…He’s the one who is interested in this audition…You also? Drag by your friend?”

“Yeah! I really not interested in this audition….boring…” He smiled and said.

Why did his smile…such beautiful and sweet??

End of Taemin’s POV

“Okay! Welcome to EXO’s bodyguard audition! There are 150 people in this audition but we are choosing only two bodyguards. So, without wasting your time, let’s our audition begins.” The MC of EXO’s bodyguard audition walked down to the stage after finished announcing.

When we all were waiting for round one, well…nothing happened…they didn’t call out our name or what, we just stood there and kept on chatting.

Suddenly, there was a fire alarm. A loud fire alarm…

“Omo…Fire!!! Let’s go out before we’re burnt!” Jae Hee-Dong Hyun grabbed my hand and when she wanted to walk out of the audition room with the other guys; I stopped because…This is only a test.

“Waeyo? Let’s go before the fire comes here!”

“Cool down…This is only a test.” I whispered to Jae Hee and she widened her eyes.

“Trust me.”

“Ahhh! Fire!! Omma helps me!!!!”

“Fire! Fire! Fire!”

People were rushing to the door except us and YongHwa, Taemin and also some other guy…Looked like they knew that this was only a test…clever one…

-----------------------

Updated version!!!

Okay…calling Hyun Bi Hyul ‘Bi Hyul’ is a little bit weird…right?

And…If there’s really a story line about Hyun Bi Hyul wearing dress…please…just imagine yourself…I don’t know if there’s really such story line…..

>.<