TWO

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right

 

**Audition Day**

Since the audition started at 9 in the morning, I woke up in 8 in the morning and went to Jae Hee’s house.

“Morning…Uncle Aunt…”

“Oh…Good morning, Soo Jung!” Jae Hee’s omma greeted me with a smile on her face.

“Soo Jung, hwaiting in your audition, okay?” Jae Hee’s appa encouraged me and I nodded my head as agreement.

“Okay…Let’s go!” Jae Hee comes out from upstairs while carrying her bag.

 “Bye, omma appa!” Jae Hee waved back to her parents and we left her house.

*Having family was great….*

Jae Hee looked at her clothes and said: “We need a change. We can’t just go like this...”

“Then change it in my house.”

 “Okay! Wait…I remember something…” Jae Hee stopped and looked at me.

 “What?” 

“I’m wearing wig right? If I’m spinning…maybe my wig will fall off….”

“Oh Gosh…I really forget about that...” I look at Jae Hee, worrying.

“I think it is okay…maybe you can clip your hair with super big clip so that when you spin the wig won’t fall off by itself.”

“Let’s try it…come on…”I opened my house door and went in.

After we change our shirt into black t-shirt and jeans and Jae Hee also wore her wig and clipped her wig with super big clip and hide those big clips in her wig so that those clips don’t easy to see.

“Try to spin.”

“Okay…” Jae Hee walked to the middle of the living room and stood in a taekwondo style.

Jae Hee spinned and her wig didn’t fall off.

“Yeah! You made it! Hurry up! We will be late!” I shouted at Jae Hee and we rushed to the venue where the audition was held with a taxi.

“Oh…you two are also going to the EXO bodyguard audition?” The old man who was driving the taxi asked us.

“Nae…” Jae Hee-Park Dong Hyun nodded her head.

“I sent two guys to the audition just now. And they are so cool…They wear sunglasses when they come into my taxi and that scared me…” The old man looked back through the mirror and said to us.

“Think that they’re robber…” Jae Hee whispered to me and I giggled.

“But I think bodyguards are like them…wearing sunglasses even though it’s rainy or inside the house.”

“Because that looks cool and the bad guys scared…” Jae Hee made a face like those bad guys saw heroes and that made me laughed.

“Okay…we had arrived…It’s really fun talking to the two of you…hwaiting in your audition!” The old man encouraged us and I felt warm inside my heart.

“Nae…this is the taxi fee…” Jae Hee handed the old man 20,000 won and she got out from the taxi.

“Gee…That old man is funny…” Jae Hee put her purse into her backpack and said to me.

“Yeah…he’s such a funny old man…” I smiled at Jae Hee and pinned my name tag –Hyun Bi Hyul- on my suits.

“Oh…I nearly forget the name tag…” Jae Hee took out her name tag with the name -Park Dong Hyun- on it and she pinned it on her suits too.

“Let’s go inside.” I walked to the ‘Majestic Hotel’ front door with Jae Hee following behind.

I noticed the lift was going to close so I shouted: “Please wait!” And someone good opened the lift door.

“Oh…khamsahamnida…” I thanked the boy who opened the lift and went in with Jae Hee behind me.

“You’re welcome.” The boy was wearing a sunglasses and a soft blue scarf around his neck.

“Which floor?”

“Fifth floor I think…” Jae Hee just smiled at me.

“Yah…Jae-Dong Hyun, that’s not funny.” I nearly said out Jae Hee instead of Dong Hyun…

“You’re going to the audition for EXO bodyguards?” The boy whom helped me opened the lift door asked.

“Nae!” I quickly answered him because he looked like he knew where the audition was.

“It’s on the sixth floor.” He answered and I pushed the ‘6’ button.

“Are you sure?” Jae Hee asked the boy with a worry face.

“Of course.” The boy answered Jae Hee confidently.

“Just trust him, okay?” I eyed her and she keept quiet.

“Ding!” The lift arrived at the sixth floor; I went out the lift with Jae Hee following at the back and the boy with the sunglasses and the blue scarf.

“There it is!” Jae Hee pointed at a sign which have ‘EXO’s bodyguard audition’ on it.

“Let’s go!” She dragged me with her and we walked to the room where the audition is held after the woman who sat beside the door ticked our name on the name list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audition is here….And who is that boy???

Exo will be the judges!!

Who will win???

Or I mean…Who is becoming the other bodyguard with Soo Jung [Hyun Bi Hyul]???

Exo will appear next chapter and the two bodyguards will announce in chapter 4!

SUPPORT FOR ME!!! SUBSCRIBE MY STORY!! LOVE YOU ALL! EXOTICS THE BEST!!!!