Later On

By Chance

This story is for my friend, who will kill me if I don't add more to it... >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon-

The three youngest members were out walking the streets of Seoul, looking for a place to get their and the other members' dinners. 

   "Yah... Where are we going?" Dongwoon asked. Yoseob shrugged his shoulders and continued down the street. 

"Yah.. What about there?" Gikwang asked, pointing out a small diner just across the street. It was open 24 hours and seemed to be practically empty. 

     "Ohhh~ Hyung, can we go there? We haven't had American food in a while!" Dongwoon exclaimed, already running across the street. Yoseob sighed and followed, Gikwang in tow. As the three idols walked into the small resturaunt, they were overwhelmed by the smells of hamburgers, french fries, and other various dishes served overseas. They picked a spot towards the back of the room next to the window, opening the menus already set on the table. Dongwoon smiled and bounced up and down on the soft material underneath them. As they were browsing the menu, the waitress walked up.

           "Hello there. Can I get you three anything to... drink...?" She asked slowly as she realized who they were. Yoseob glanced up and paused, staring at her. It was the girl from the fan meeting. The last one he had hugged. She wore simple white pants with a black t-shirt with the diner's logo on the front, and a pair of wore-looking converse. Surprise and delight were swirling in her blue eyes.

 "Oh~ Hello there! You were at the fan meeting today... right?" Gikwang asked, giving a signature eye-smile. She nodded and blushed, looking away. Yoseob smiled at her shyness. '... She's cute~' 

As they ordered, Gikwang looked around. 'She was with the other two.... right? Maybe she works here too... ?' He knew it was doubtful, but he couldn't help but hope to get another glance at the woman he had hugged tightly earlier in the day. He could remember how she felt in his arms. It was like she was made for him. He wanted to see her again. Badly. And from the looks of it, Yoseob and Dongwoon wanted to see her friends again too. 

-3rd person-

   Your breath hitched in your throat when you noticed the people Allison was walking up to. 'OMO!! It that Gikwang?! IT IS!!!' 

These thoughts continued to run through your mind as you watched your friend take their orders, a faint blush staining her cheeks, making you chuckle. As she walked towards the kitchen her eyes met yours and you could see the same excitement you were feeling reflected in her eyes. You smiled brightly at her, wiggling you eyebrows. Once the orders were put in, Allison walked over to Samantha and dragged her towards you. 

      "Oh. My. Gosh. That had to be one of the more nerve-wracking situations of my life!" Allison said quietly. 

"What are the odds of meeting them again?!" You said, staring at Gikwang. He looked over at you and you looked away quickly, feeling a blush form on your face. Samantha and Dongwoon were staring at each other, small smiles tugging at their lips. 

  "Yah! Samantha! Why don't you just go jump him already?" You deadpanned, causing Samantha to blush and look away, and Allison to laugh. You and your 2 friends all worked at a small American diner a few blocks away from your apartment. Allison was hired first, then you and lastly, Samantha. Allison was the only waitress for your shift, you worked at a cashier, and Samantha worked behind the counter, serving people who decided to sit there. You all enjoyed your jobs, as they were getting you through school and helped pay the rent. 

As the three of you continued to talk about the newest customers, their food was ready. Allison rushed it to them, wishing them to eat well, before returning to you and Samantha. 

      "Ahh~ Seobie is so cute~" She sighed happily. You chuckled at her and glanced at Gikwang. Noticing he was looking at you, your blush increased and you looked away, causing him to chuckle. The three idols 20 feet from you continued to eat as you and your friends continued to converse. As Allison left them with their reciept to pay, she rushed to the only other customer in the place. A stern-looking business man who had ordered countless cups of black coffee, and looked like he was piled with work, papers strown everywhere. You watched as the man gestured around him, looking upset. You saw as Allison tried to calm him down, only to be yelled at as the man stood, gathered his things, and angrily left your workplace. Allison stood still for a moment, looking down. You could tell she was upset as her fists repeatedly opened and closed, shaking slightly. The members of B2ST watched also, confuse and concern (in Yoseob's case) written across their faces. Samantha began clearing off their table, attempting to carry all the dishes at once. Dongwoon, seeing her struggle, ran over to help her. 

  Allison began walking towards the kitchen, attempting to keep the tears at bay. Yoseob, seeing this, grabbed her arms gently and  began talking softly to her. As this was happening, Gikwang was standing in front of you, his credit card held out, waiting for you to take it. You snapped out of your daze, mumbling an apology, before taking his card and swiping it through the machine. Hanging it back to him your hands touched briefly, causing your entire arm to tingle. Gikwang, looking to his fellow members, got the courage to ask you for your number.

     "Hey uhm.. I just wanted to say that... I.. uh.. thought you were really cute at our fan meeting, and was wondering if I could... possibly... have your.. number?" He spoke quietly, looking anywhere but your face. You stood frozen, your heart beating fast. 

'It this seriously happening?!' 

      You soon realized he was waiting on an answer and agreed quickly, blushing a bright red. Giving him your number, you felt your phone buzz in your pocket as he sent you a text, also giving you his number. Yoseob and Dongwoon soon joined him as they were leaving.

   "It was nice talking to you! I hope we can see each other again soon!" 

Once they were out of sight, you slid to the ground, clutching at your chest where your heart was beatung furiously. As you worked on calming it, you noticed Allison and Samantha doing the same, satisfied smiled tugging at their own lips. 

-Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon-

  As the three of them walked back to their apartment, describing what had happened with each of them, Dongwoon stopped. Yoseob and Gikwang looking at him, confused. 

     "Hyungs! We forgot everyone else's food!!" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well....... I think I kinda dragged that on a little bit... >.< But oh well~ 

Tell me what you think? Please~~~ ^^