Epilogue

By Chance

 

My friend wanted an epilogue... ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd person-

  You and your boyfriend Gikwang had been together for 2 years now. The two of you were madly in love, and you were just waiting for him to propose, but knew it wasn't likely, due to him being an idol and all. On a bright note, the fans had finally started accepting you as his legitimate girlfriend. From the day The Cube announced your relationship publicly, some fans didn't want their precious Kwangie dating someone that wasn't them. Slowly but surely, the more Gikwang told them about his love for you, the more they accepted you. The same thing applied to your friends, who had also gotten together with members of BEAST. Allison and Yoseob just celebrated their 2 year anniversary, and Samantha and Dongwoon were coming up on their 1 year. It was getting late, and you put Gikwang's dinner in the microwave, leaving him a note to let him know it was there. They had just returned from another world tour, and had been given a 6 month break. 6 precious months that you got to spend with Gikwang. The thought made you smile brightly. Climbing into your and Gikwang's bed (you and your two friends had all moved in with your partners), you snuggled up with the white, fuzzy, body length pillow. It wasn't Gikwang, but it would have to do until he climbed into bed. 

   For the next hour, you laid in bed tossing and turning, attempting to fall asleep. You had to work tomorrow (you were an English teacher at the local high school) and needed your rest if you were going to be able to deal with teenagers. Around 11:30, you heard the door of the apartment open and close. For the next 15 minutes you listened as Gikwang reheated his dinner and ate before quietly entering the bedroom. Sitting up, you looked at him and watched up jump slightly.

     "Jagi... You scared me! What are you doing up this late? Don't you have to teach tomorrow?" He asked you, cupping your face in his hand. You sighed and leaned into his touch.

  "Nae... I just.. can't fall asleep." You told him. He gave you a slight eye smile before pressing a kiss you your forehead.

      "Let me take a quick shower and I'll see if I can help." He entered the bathroom, only to emerge a short 10 minutes later, a towel hanging low on his hips, showing his glistening abs and 'V'. You swallowed thickly as you looked up and down his body. He smirked and dropped the towel, moving gracefully to the dresser and slipping on a pair of tight boxers and a loose t-shirt. He approached you and put his mouth to your ear. 

   "Lay on your stomach." His husky voice sent shivers down your spine as you did as you were told, only to feel his stratal your , slowly lifting up your shirt to reveal your back. You felt his weight disappear, only to return after a few second. You yelped as you felt something cold and slimy land on your back. Gikwang's hands began kneading your back muscles, spreading what you now learned was lotion, all over your back, heating it with his own body heat. A moan escaped your lips and your eyes fluttered shut as he moved to your shoulder blades and down your spine. As he continued massaging you, you felt yourself slipping into the darkness of sleep. Your muscles turned to putty under his hands and you finally let the sleep pull you under, muttering 'saranghae' to Gikwang. 

    Smiling at you, Gikwang climbed off you and pulled your shirt back down, covering your now-scented skin. Climbing in beside you, he pulled you to his hard chest and brushed the hair from your face.

     "Saranghae yeobo..." He muttered before joining you in the bliss of slumber. 

 

-A few says later....-

  "Jagiya~~" You heard as you returned home from work. God you loved living here. Korean teenagers were nothing like the ones back in the states. They were so respectful here. Most of them at least. Thankfully, the few problem kids you had to teach had behaved fairly well today, actually doing what you instructed and practicing their english nicely. You entered the living room to see your boyfriend running towards you. Your eyes widened as you were forced back, his weight crashing against you, sending you both to the carpeted floor. You sent a slight glare to Gikwang, wondering what the hell his problem was. He giggled and kissed you. All of your anger evaporated at the touch of his lips against your own. You felt his tongue slid along your top lip and opened your mouth immediately, allowing his tongue to slip inside. You moaned into the kiss and slipped your hands under his red shirt to run your hands up and down his chest and abdomen, making his shiver at your touch. 

    Pulling away from the kiss, Gikwang climbed off you before pulling you off the floor with him.

 "Let's do something together today." He said to you, pecking your lips again quickly. You frowned at the loss of contact, but agreed anyways. "We can go shopping~"

  You eyes lit up at the word and you rushed to change, causing Gikwang to laugh. Returning to the living room wearing a pair of light-washed jeans and a white tank top with a bright blue scarf and a pair of silver sparkly jay's, you took in your boyfriends appearence, giving him a appriciating smile. He wore a simple red t-shirt over black jeans and red shoes. He slipped on a pair of sun glasses before grabbing your hand and leading you out of the apartment. That paparazzi here were a lot more respectful than those in America. It never ceased to amaze you when they left you alone after Gikwang politely asked them to. Of course, anyone would listen to him if he gave him that gorgeous smile of his. Climbing into the same green Kia Soul you did on your first date, he began driving in the direction of the mall. The two of you discussed your days and Gikwang told you he had went to visit Yoseob and Allison.

  "Ahh~ How are they? Allison said she's been really busy with work."You said. Your friend, Allison, was an excellent massage therapist and worked for one of the most prestigious spas is Seoul. She always gave you massages for free and you loved it. Maybe that's where Gikwang learned it from...... You were pulled out of your thoughts as Gikwang responded to you, pulling up at a stop light. 

     "Nae. Yoseob wanted to talk to me about something important while she was at work today." 

You looked at him curiously, waiting for him to fill you in on the details. He only smiled and chuckled to himself, seeing the frustration written on your face.

   "What was it?!" 

Gikwang laughed loudly before glancing at you. 

      "Well.... He wants to propose to her next week, and asked me for my opinion." 

With that news, you returned back to your fangirling days for approximately 7 minutes, exhilerated from the new of your friend's future engagement.  

 "She's going to be so happy~ She loves him so much.... She'll probably cry." You told him. He laughed in agreement.

    You two finally pulled into the mall and got out, lacing your fingers with Gikwang's as you headed inside, the blast of cool air making you sigh in relief. You shopped for hours, both you and Gikwang buying things that caught each others eye. As you were walking to head home, Gikwang pulled you into a jewelry store, saying he wanted to look at things with you. You shook your head, a smile on your lips, as you followed him, your bags swinging back and forth. The two of you looked around for a few minutes before you go to the rings. Gikwang asked the clerk to retrieve one from behind the glass and showed it to you. A gasp escaped your mouth as you stared at the beautiful ring in front of your eyes.It was simple, yet elegant at the same time. It was a white gold ring with a round diamond set in swirls with a row of smaller diamonds sweeping from side to side. Gikwang smiled and grabbed your left hand, sliding it onto your ring finger to see how it looks. You held out your hand and admired the gorgeous piece of jewelry on your finger.

      "It's so beautiful..." You whispered. "And it fits." You saw movement out of the corner of your eye and ly to feel tears well up in your eyes. Gikwang was kneeling down on one knee, looking at you with love in his eyes. 

"That's because I already had it fitted." He spoke softly, grabbing your hands and raising them to his mouth place kisses on both sides and on the tip of every finger. "Kristy Kay Arizona Skye Turner...... will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" 

At the big question, the tears spilt over your eyes. 

   ".... Yes! Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes! Yes, Lee Gikwang, I will marry you." You threw your arms around his neck and clung to him for dear life, feeling your tears seep into his shirt. He buried his face in your hair and breathed a huge sigh of relief and hugging you just as tightly. Even though he knew you loved him, there was still a tiny tiny voice in his head telling him you could say no. You looked up at him, tears still streaming down your face. To him, you never looked more beautiful than that moment.

      "... I love you.." He whispered, kissing you with so much passion it made your knees go weak. 

 "I love you too.." You murmured against his lips, staring into his eyes with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohhh~ I enjoyed writing that immensly^^

Here's the ring:

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/engagement---wedding/diamond-engagement-ring-1-3-ct-tw-round-cut-10k-white-gold/100006/100006.100007.100010

<3